TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGTH Spoilers

In Space, Optimus Prime is captured and brainwashed by his sister Quintessa. Meanwhile, on Earth, Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) and the Autobots are being hunted by the Transformers Response Force, led by a reluctant Major William Lennox (Josh Duhamel). Cade befriends teenage inventor Izzy (Isabella Moner) and meets Sir Edmund Burton (Anthony Hopkins), who reveals that the Transformers helped King Arthur build Camelot and that Merlin's staff is a Cybertronian device of great power that only Cade can retrieve because he's the last descendant of King Arthur. Burton hires historian Vivian Wembley (Laura Haddock) to help Cade. Megatron also wants the staff and joins forces with TRF to get it, but then betrays them.

Optimus arrives on Earth with the remains of Cybertron in order to restore it by assimilating Earth. Bumblebee fights Optimus and breaks him free. Optimus then joins the Autobots and the humans to fight both Megatron and Quintessa, and awakens the Medieval Autobots for help. Cybertron is destroyed for good and both Megatron and Quintessa escape. Optimus reunites with the Autobots, who are pardoned by the government, while Cade hooks up with Vivian, adopts Izzy and leaves with them to find his daughter.

In a post-credits scene, Quintessa reveals that Earth is actually Unicron and Cybertron's complete destruction has awakened him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o0kGZOXLBmQ?t=33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No more Bay
>No more Marky Mark

What's even the point.

>Earth is actually Unicron

what

>This is the result of a billion dollar franchise

Who comes up with this shit.

This can't be real

This pisses me off more than them fucking up the 4th film having a bastardized key to vector sigma!

>earth is unicron
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>brainwashed by his sister
hot

Wasn't Cybertron completely destroyed in the Third movie?

It collapsed in on itself, you can't really tell

Nope. Just torn in half.

Is there anything better than triggered Geewunners?

Sounds stupid, will still probably be better than Spider-Man HC

They stole it from one of the cartoons. In it Unicron was in stasis and the Earth formed around him billions of years ago

>[/spoiler]Earth is actually Unicron[/spoiler]
No, John. You are the transformers!

That's so fucking retarded.

Why do humans keep trusting Megatron?

How lewd is it?

When have they ever trusted Megatron?

Not very.

I like this, actually.
>everyone thinks Unicron is the planet that appears in the trailers
>it's actually Quintessa
>Earth was Unicron all along

Still less retarded than Covenant

Sounds better than most other shit releasing this summer. I'll probably watch it, maybe even more than once if Geewunners get pissed off enough at it

Random tidbits of information.

Nicola Peltz returns as Tessa in the form of pictures and a voicemail and is referenced throughout the movie.

John Turturro has a cameo as Simmons. Apparently he placed himself in Witness Protection Program after the Autobots were branded outlaws.

Tyrese Gibson's return as Epps was announced but apparently all of his scenes were cut.

Stanley Tucci returns but not as Joshua. He plays Merlin in the prologue.

Izzy fixes Bumblebee's voice box, but he can't speak with his regular voice until the fight with Optimus. Hearing Bumblebee's voice is what breaks Optimus out of his trance.

Hot Rod is Bumblebee's best friend and they've been on Earth since the 1940's. Hot Rod speaks with a French accent, which he hates, but is unable to change.

None of the Autobots die except for Izzy's friend Canopy. All of the Decepticons die except for Megatron and (maybe) Barricade. However, this time all the Decepticons get to speak.

No references to Sideswipe and Dino, but Topspin and Wheelie make cameo appearances, apparently.

Quintessa is not the Transformers' creator and is referred as being "the Prime Lifegiver".

The Cybertronian Knights combine to form Dragonstorm, the three-headed dragon, which Optimus rides into battle against the Infernicons. Grimlock and Slug are also the only returning Dinobots.

>The Cybertronian Knights combine to form Dragonstorm, the three-headed dragon, which Optimus rides into battle against the Infernicons.
looks like baykino is back on the menu boys

>Dragonstorm, the three-headed dragon

All is forgiven.

Hmm sounds like it could be Robotkino

>autobots combining into a three headed dragon
Im intrigued

>his sister Quintessa prime life giver

what did they mean by this

>Stanley Tucci returns but not as Joshua. He plays Merlin in the prologue.
>Hot Rod speaks with a French accent, which he hates, but is unable to change.
>Topspin and Wheelie make cameo appearances, apparently.
no 3-headed dragon will get me to sit thru this shit

What is wrong with Michael Bay? I honestly do no understand. Without sounding like a mad genwunner, it's like, why aren't you just retracing the original story? this dark side of the moon, fallen knights thing is just boring bullshit given the rest of the films story/premises. and Optimus going "evil" for part of the movie... it's like I don't care. why not just have optimus be a good goy the entire film? it makes no difference, just a ham fisted twist, along with "earth was unicron all along" like just ugh. SO how is humanity going to live when the entire planet transforms? just fuck off.

>be human
>planet transforms
>entire human race dead

>tessa

who?

Who the hell cares about this franchise?

Michael Bay is a director by hire who will just shoot what's on the script without asking too many questions in a competent way, he wasn't responsible for any of the scripts for the transformers movies. His personal projects, though nothing outstanding, are usually much better

>Marky Mark is the last descendant of King Arthur

>pulls excalibur from stone

FUCKING VIETNAM SHITS

>Why not just have optimus be the good guy, it makes no difference

Them trying to bring Optimus back is literally the main plot of the movie

>ugh
>>Tumblr

>not idris elba

Katara from the Last airbender movie.

That blonde who was Mark's daughter in age of extinction.

Everyone. Even the people who claim to hate it still always end up watching them

remember when this was an innocent franchise about an awkward teenager that hooks up with a girl out his league with the backdrop being robots that could turn into cars

>earth is actually Unicron
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.
We just got Bay'd.

Its from one of the Transformers cartoons, can't blame Bay for that.

Oh right that was a thing.

Bay isn't the first one to do it. Stop blaming him for every fucking little thing that's different from your cartoon

I've been waiting for live action Unicron ever since I heard Transformers was getting a live action adaptation when I was like twelve.

I'm just happy that Unicron is finally in the live action universe in any form. If I get Primus I will be able to die happy.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up?

Why don't you just stop pretending your G1 shit was any good?

>last descendant of britbong's most famous hero is a burger from the middle nowhere

i'm a huge transformers fan and g1 is literally comparable to modern day marvel in terms of scriptwriting. bay is probably the only director who could pull these shitty scripts off and you should be thankful for him. his movies are the only reason transformers are still sold in stores. non-bayformers are a single digit percentage of sales.

This is undeniably true

Quality?

>Quintessa
>sister

You didn't even fucking try.

I'm really glad I never got into Transformers as a kid, despite having maybe 4 transformer toys

one, they rarely had the robots transform into rare cool vehicles which I liked, like trains or space shuttles

two, the robot designs were always meh looking

three, despite what I said above, the original designs are a thousand times better than whoever designed the Bay film robots

four, I only saw the first three films and holy shit the plots were convoluted as fuck, I can't imagine how much more messed up they have gotten at this point

and five, I have tried several times in my head to think up a plot for a transformers movie in my head which actually would be good, but I just can't, the series was made intentionally to just sell toys and the idea of making an interesting story of space robots that morph into cars as some serious sci-fi is something I just don't think is possible

It's more like she's the movies version of Quintus Prime, one of the Thirteen, and Optimus is one of the Thirteen

Think we'll ever get a movie with Optimus Primal?

>Earth is actually Unicton
Literally the S1 finale to Prime.
That shit's cash tho, so I'll let it slide.
Unicron settled down and the Earth formed around him.

Do we get ANY sexy shots of Izzy?

Go away pedophile

i grew up in the 90s and the later cartoons/toys were much more important to me than their first serious cartoon. it's a cheesy enjoyable cartoon with little storyline.

the toys make great collectibles though. while hasbro/takara push generic stuff they can repaint, it funds the release of special models fans love since their cartoons have completely failed.

to be honest, the only story they could reasonably rewrite to the big screen would be GI joe/transformers crossover. a legitimate brand crossover, not just generic military

No

>Marky Mark is the descendant of King Arthur
Based Bay does it again

Go away Reddit

>Quintessa
Sounds like a nigress name

beast wars

NO

BARBARIAN FUCKING SHITS

Sounds gay.

BRITBONGISTAN FUCKING SHITS

is that her? my dick is unzipping if it is

SAXON FUCKING SHITS

Wouldn't his daughter be the last descendant of King Arthur though?

It's her. She is tight... TIGHT!

*Last man

Kinda' problematic tbqehwyfgoasbwf

her running slow isn't lewd enough?
imagine all the takes bay did just for that one scene.
i bet he had her change different types of bras between takes to see which one offered the best titty bounce

>optimus and crew save earth from some ancient weapon
>manlet 2 and not-meganfox provide human drama
>megatron escapes. again.

why do you watch this?

to see optimus do some violent shit

I'm gonna have to smoke a FUCKton before I see this.

>Why do you watch this?

>It's entertaining
>Good soundtracks
>Great effects
>Punished Optimus

It was a Transformers Prime thing. The idea is that he fell asleep, then was asleep for so long Earth formed around him and life happened.

He woke up and was fucking pissed. Unicron basically considers life existing as a personal insult to him and dedicated himself to destroying all life in the multiverse.

so can he transform with all that earth crust around him? also how does he not melt with all that magma and volcano shit

Unicron is pretty tough, I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't give a shit about the magma. As far as power levels go, Unicron is near literal god-tier, with his only real weakness being the creations of his opposite.

He didn't transform in prime, though I think it was less he couldn't, and more he was just half-asleep and not really mobile quite yet. Not that he needed to. He could control the earth itself like an extension of his body, so he was more than capable of smacking the shit out of the Autobots and Decepticons alike without needing to.

youtu.be/o0kGZOXLBmQ?t=33

Not if he got cucked

oh ok i grew up with the original transformers and the cartoon movie. never got into the reboot stuff. i perfer the original unicron desu

To be fair, that was the only time the "Unicron is Earth" thing was a....well, thing. That and now Micheal Bayformers are the only two times that happened.

Yes and she fits the role much better than Marky Mark tbqhwy

So why is that Shia never came back to the Transformers series?

He didn't want to.

>the first movie is ten years old

>Hearing Bumblebee's voice is what breaks Optimus out of his trance
Sounds kino. But I just know the rest will look fucking retarded on screen besides Dragonstorm

what will Bee say to Prime to break him out of his trance?

"Your balls are showing"

bay weep grana weep nini bon