Pitch a screen play based on this picture

Pitch a screen play based on this picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vR8Jj_iiZVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a manboy meets a girl at the airport

Something something cucked BLACKED etc

A guy and his retarded friend who uses him go on a vacation where they spend his money and he doesn't get laid.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

moot is legitimately attractive (no homo)

he could have done so much better than this stupid whore. she's like a 7 at best.

... what?

I think there's already a ton of variations of episodes from shows where a bunch of immature kids shout "X AND Y SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" at a guy and a girl who are just friends.

Easy; Chris's bio

Who's the guy on the right?

Hi Chris, how's work at Google? Please don't sell my userdata.

there's no such things as friends when the girl or guy is fuckable. one of them would fuck the other person in a second if they were willing which completely defeats the purpose of being friends in the first place.

>Moot is a chad now
REEEEEEEEE

that pic is ancient bro

>that godly jaw
>that pathetic noodle arm
Why doesn't this cuck lift? He'd easily get 10/10 bitches

Coupla fags nobody cares about

>I cucked my boyfriend, then killed my parents, it was wrong but felt so right. We sped off in the bull's civic and never looked back

he is very effeminate. not sure if gay but probably not attractive to females

More or less this

Mark Zuckerberg, founder of 9GAG.

>luggage boy
>chad

right...

when you realize the only one frienzoning is yourself you literally shit bricks.

lately i have just went for the kiss even if i dont see a speck of chemistry or signal from the girl. i just go for it. guess what: not a single rejection. now think of the missed opportunities.

Elon Musk, Reddit CEO.

A lot of girls like skinny, vaguely femmy guys.

theres feminine faggot with style like that fag from placebo, and cucked white fag like moot. the later ones dont get laid.

>This summer
>One guy will risk it all
>To escape the friendzone and inspire beta males everywhere
>Watch as this hungry skeleton turns the dating world upside down and finally gets
*record scratches*
>her luggage?!
* youtu.be/vR8Jj_iiZVg starts playing *
>Starring Christopher Poole in
>Lugagge Lad: The Reckoning