Christian Hate Thread

>be me
>lead the pledge of allegiance
>intentionally leave out, "under magical sky daddy"
>get confused looks
>"You forgot to say, 'under God'"
>"No, I didn't."
>"Yes, you did."
>"No, I didn't. I intentionally left it out. It's The Pledge of Allegiance, not a prayer."
>Get dirty looks
>"The Pledge of Allegiance, still has 'Under God' in it. Whether you like it or not."
>"Well the Constitution says there is a separation between church and state. Whether YOU like it or not."
>Get kicked out of the meeting

Why are christfags so opposed to logic and reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0
youtube.com/watch?v=h6tnIzS0kjk
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism
youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck did you say about Christianity, bitch?

>be atheist
>be scared of saying a prayer
why are fedorafags so pathetic?

ITT: daddy issues.

you sound like an autistic fag

SAGE AND MOVE ALONG FOLKS

testify brother

i know it's b8 but

>tfw you'll never live in america where christianity is so alive and relevant, even among young people

must be interesting, t.b.h.

praise it honky

Bloody heretic, Jesus wasn't Negroid, he was Semitic.

white boi don't know whatsup

see

go fuck yoself you honky trash motherfucker

Why does (((god))) care so much about whether people believe in him or not?

No you.

You're pathetic, holy shit.

white boi
testify

>fedorafags keep trying

I'm also an atheist. I'm not really hard core about it, I just lack faith really.

I still say under god. Why? Cuz I'm not a raging faggot. Also, I doubt this happened. Even the military gives you an option to leave out god when you swear in at MEPS.

Anyway OP, you're a faggot.

>Be me
>Say quick grace at a cafe
>Atheist with an actual, "I hate God" T-shirt comes out of nowhere
>"How many minorities have you killed today, you fucking hypocrite?!"
>"None. I'm a christian, sir."
>Atheist starts angrily shouting and rambling on about the evils of christianity until he's politely asked to leave by the staff

I never thought people like that actually existed. it was so strange, it was surreal.

God doesn't. Those who believe do because to them someone who doesn't believe is not part of the in-group and is seen as a threat. This applies to pretty much every religion, since according to the adherents they know what is morally correct and people who dont believe are wrong by default.

> be Jehovah's witness
> put in camps by Hitler
> don't milk it
> still don't say the pledge

ITT: salty Christian fucks, holy fuck lol

Bad Religion thread. Cool. Punk rock man.

CTR IS ATTACKING ON ALL FRONTS.

SAGE AND REPORT

Added in the 1960's
Keep repeating "under ((G*d))", good goyim, it keeps the Russian's communism away

>>"Well the Constitution says there is a separation between church and state. Whether YOU like it or not."

Go ahead and quote that section of the Constitution there, sport. I'll wait.

It's equal turns awesome and infuriating.

Great when they are decent people, honest, faithful, courteous, etc.

It's infuriating when they are amoral scumbags. "LOL Jesus forgives Sin I can do what I want!"

Just know that He does, and it's a big deal to Him.

>words scare me
ok then.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

Try living in a country where you always hear prayers from loudspeakers everyday and everyone is extremely religious. You have the freedom to be an atheist without hiding.

>"LOL Jesus forgives Sin I can do what I want!"

That is not something Christians do. But then, you can't really tell Christians from non-Christians, can you.

But hey. Your sins were forgiven too. So go sin all you want, too.

>imagine you are a Christ fag in the middle east
>everyone saying Allahu Akbar!
>you don't say allahu akbar
>everyone gets butthurt over you not wanting to say allahu akbar
>then you get kicked out of the meeting
that's kind of what it's like for atheist in america when everyone says the pledge of allegiance

Yeah, nobody running around here with sticks making sure you assume the position 5 times a day.

You're not a real American you disrespectful cunt

>christian vs athiest
>church vs state
do you even know how much of an idipotic simpleton you're being ITT?

Your corpse would litter the street, you fucking crybaby.

Atheism is simply not believing in any god. Anything more than that is something else.

What you encountered was probably a crazy liberal, since any rational thinking atheist would acknowledge the good things that christianity has taught, golden rule for example.

Pretty much every knowledgeble atheist trashtalks islam nonstop since it is an actual threat to civilization.

There are a lot of Christians here. They are not allowed by law to preach their religion to Muslims and Muslims cannot leave Islam for anything.

praise the LORD
Jesus is American you lilywhite goatfucker
sing it honky

>2016
>Christianity is still being demonized
>Islam is being pushed down our throats
>muh RELIGION OF PEACE

These are strange times.

Jesus forgives if you repent, a person that says lmao golden ticket obviously isn't actually sorry

>grass is green
>the sky is blue
>and an autist can't accurately assess other people's emotions
All is right in the world.

>Get kicked out of the meeting

AA?
Listen to the sober ones next time.

congrats, you're autistic

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Jesus, You were a fool to be on the cross,
Because people are still wasted, in fever and coughing,
Drooling, fearing and making excuses,
With microbes in their words and a dark sky in their minds.

The Earth is beautiful, green, that's how Your fool Dad painted it.
Had he painted it grey, maybe we wouldn't have noticed the dirt,
Maybe we wouldn't have seen the darkness of everything I breathe,

But they are all deaf and dumb, ugly Christians,
Walking barefoot on thorns, grey-haired born children,
Begging (attention) from adults, sighing and hoping for You to save them
And forget them, not to bring them upon this horn-less world,

Our Father in Heaven,
We have forgotten Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom was destroyed by us
Without Thy will,
The sky is dark, so is the Earth,
Our daily bread -
We fight for it today
And everyone else takes advantage of our mistakes
Just as we take advantage of theirs,
Do not take us into temptation
For the evil has its source within us.
Amen!

Jesus, You are a fool to have nails in Your hands,
And You always find excuses for us,
Soon rain will bring bombs upon us
While we make idols of dead presidents

The alive are among alive people, while the dead are doomed with the dead,
Thieves and priests are fooling us all,
Take our food away and You want to save us all, you know?!

People are like beasts, dogs fighting with metal weapons,
Ovaries carry tomorrow's orphans,
Your Dad has forgotten about us, and whom are we supposed to pray to?
We burn gas in the sky to intoxicate Him.

Some lyrics translated from a song:

I've got a 16V car, 6 liter, 500 CP
When I cruise down the road, young girls fall for me,
Fools spit to spite me,
I've got a hand on my steering-wheel and the other one out the window,
But I don't forget to make the sign of the cross when I pass by the church,
I've got a stash of coke in the glove compartment,
I'm a Christian...

yfw Texans deliberately leave out "indivisible" from the pledge.

Yeah but they can practice their religion right? Even in Iran Christians are allowed to drink wine and import bibles and such. How is Jordan about Christian wine?

kiss it honky
i know you got that whiteboy freak on
say it loud and say it proud - PRAISE BE TO BLACK JESUS

islam isn't being pushed down our throats, it just happens that a significant minority thinks it's a good idea to commit acts of mass murder and political terror in its name, and the media thrives on human disaster

but there nasheeds are so cool user.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

>mfw when you realise the music is
>without instruments

I'm on a cellphone with shitty reception.

Christians are allowed to practice their religion freely here. Some even sell wine but this is only in Christian dominated areas. Salafis don't like the Christian pop at all and some even boycott them.

just define "god" yourself you treacherous fool.
your "god" can seriously be yourself.
Or you are 12 and still atheist because it's the rebel thing to do.

>trying to troll an anglican with "black jesus" memes
you'll need to play some 2^sin(x) cribbage to pull that one off my simple friend

Who /BadReligion/ here?

Not OP but
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
In OP's circumstances it does mean he doesn't have to say the under god part.
don't think the constitution actually says separation between church and state.

But do people actively go out and seek out Christians to aussault them or do they command respect to them?

I never get why alot of Muslims are against Christianity. Muhamed literally said no harm should come to people of the book. (This even includes jews).

Also quran says people of the book will meet their lord and get their reward.

So i really don't get it.

>Lying to yourself

I'm not a cuck.

>Islam is being pushed down our throats
>>muh RELIGION OF PEACE
>These are strange times.

Not when you understand that pisslam is the religion of the beast.

>Atheism is simply not believing in any god. Anything more than that is something else.

atheism is still a positive statement since it necessarily precludes the alternative. "lack of belief" would be agnosticism.

What you want to claim is epistemic agnosticism 'I don't know. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't', but atheism is not that. It is the metaphysical contrary position of theism. It's black and white. Either it is or it isn't. If you want to stop at epistemic agnosticism, then good luck living faithfully to that, because more people actually still adopt a metaphysical atheist worldview, while borrowing all of those things you mentioned that Christianity contributed.

But if you're going to be intellectually honest, it is an either or proposition. Either theism, or atheism. Even agnosticism has something to say on the matter, particularly if you stop there, because it indicates that 'EVEN IF god(s), they aren't worth giving a shit about', which is an irrational conclusion - you don't even know they exist, nevermind who/what they are. Could be the single most important thing to consider.

Anyway, I'm not trying to get on your case in particular, I'm just frustrated by this "atheism is just lack of belief", but that is not how the position has traditionally been assumed, and what you want is closer to agnosticism. Atheism, although a negative, is still a truth claim. If it is simply lack of belief then we're going to need another word for atheism.

>Worshiping a Jew.
This is partially why Islam could destroy you any day of the week

nice anecdote, so you are bringing yourself down to backwards middle eastern countries, let alone muslims

I thought you were superior to them?

they're pretty good sometimes
but other times i don't want to think about serious shit, i just want to listen to music

wirtten by somebody that never in his life had to fight for surivival

implying that monotheism and religion was not one of the primary reasons why we as humans survived and thrived

Proverbs, Job & Ecclesiastes - alongside with what Jesus said is the only interesting thing in the entire collections of books bible got.

Actually book of Job is something everyone should read - thought for mind.

You dont seem to understand the quran and its abrogation. What comes after overwrites what came before and the later parts get pretty violent.

It's written by a literal underground rapper - that was risen in the poorest parts of the city and had to fight to survive... it's literally that - in Romania, second world country which already was shit overall.

>kicked out of "meeting"
>he meant to say the third day of sophmore year in high school

There is no lying involved. All you have to do is find out what "god" means. I thought it was a magical sky daddy once too and I never bought it, still don't. Biblical stories have no real value to me.
But to have something that other people call god, makes everything a lot clearer. Doesn't have to mean you are a christian and take biblical stories literal. Grow up a bit more.

Not in jordan. Majority respect Christians here but we most don't like jews here because of palestine conflict.

You say this. Quran is the word of the Lord and he doesn't make mistakes. So they have to accept this verse as well.

2:62. Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

whiteboi

Doesn't palastine claim some territory from jordan?

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

white jesus be the alpha cuck
like all whitebois

>I have never heard of an agnostic atheist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

Go bloviate somewhere else

Wew lad, you sure showed them.

Even the name comes from the combination of "a-" which means lack of "theism" which means belief in god(s).

Agnostic atheism is when you are unsire wether god can exist or not an gnostic atheism asserts that hod des not exist (which is just as ridiculous as saying god exists since there is no way of knowing).

Then we have the people who thinks that people killed and robbed eachother with no moral code or law existing before the 10 commandments which is also absurd.

During the DNC shillary said "Come join us" and I had to play it in the background.

Hahaha you edgy teen

Someone else take over here since im on my phone and cant be arsed to copy paste and make long posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY

testify

Kek wills these repeating digits!

WE

Atheist intellectuals BTFO

>creates everything
>some people don't even acknowledge you

I would hate that to friendo