Daily reminder that Correct the Record are nuking pol and others in an attempt to discourage Trump voters from voting...

Daily reminder that Correct the Record are nuking pol and others in an attempt to discourage Trump voters from voting in November.

They are terrified of Trump's ability to pull people out to vote, and know it will cost them the election.

Hence they constantly portray the election as already won for Shillary, while portraying Trump's as being in disarray.

Spread this

wtf I hate Hillary now

Trump is gonna pull an Obama '08. Massive, highly-motivated turnout while his apathetic opposition stays home assuming the battle is already won.

They have failed.

Everyone can see their shitty concern trolling and laughs in their faces.

It will get old real fast. They have 3 months ahead of them and any impact this has will die off soon

Bump

>trump is still in the media 24/7

heh

They are trying to strong arm us into not voting.

Kinda like how that lady who spoke at the DNC strong arm robbed the tshirt vendor in Ferguson who was selling shirts about her son.

They're not trying to discourage trumptards from voting. You people are a lost cause.

They're trying to encourage everyone else not to vote for him.

we have to redpill them with our strongest memes.

trust me it's working!

Patriotic Bump

you are powerless

CTR is wasting their resources here and I fully welcome it

They should be going after reddit bernouts and niggers on twitter, not a far-right website where 98% of the voters are not gonna budge this late in the election. They gain nothing by dicking around on here.

MAGA
A
G
A

>encourage everyone else not to vote

What's another word for encouraging people not to do something?

You literally said the same exact thing as OP.

>They gain nothing by dicking around on here.
actually...

im not going into full meme war against the shills until we get closer to the election

why? CTR made me #StandWithHillary after being banned for reporting their shill posts, so I found out that I am very wrong.

If anything, this transparent, shameless shilling is only reinforcing the hatred of Clinton here.

Fuck CTR and fuck the media conspiracy to hide the huge rally turnout disparity

Requesting mods to filter 'Correct the Record' and 'CTR' to 'Shilling for Shekels'

It worked for me. After that fox poll and Trump's fuck up with the war hero I'm staying home in November.

And I'm from Florida.

+$.02

I'm voting for Jeb in November

>attempt to discourage Trump voters from voting in November.
>voting for Trump would be a waste of time.

No one here is afraid of wasting their time.

>australia
wtf I'm with her now.

you cannot win

So pathetic he's never held an actual job

Me too. Jeb promised me a Guac bowl full of turtles if I write-in his name

especially me cuz im from az and i get my ballot in the mail, its really easy for me to vote

What is their central base of operations? Where are they coming from?

It's cliche as fuck to say that the shills are out in full force lately but they've been sending advanced shitposters. They are trained with Sup Forums memes and know what they are doing. But we will not be swayed.

Correct the Record, and their funding recently went from $1m to $6m. They've been flooding ever since.

They're desperate as fuck, they know hillary is on the way to losing

It was so fucking obvious.

That $5 Million increase came direct from George Soros' pocket.

>tfw literally locked in a head to head battle with the forces of darkness
>tfw in 1000 years, history will see this meme war as either the victory that brought humanity salvation, or the defeat that cost us our children's freedom for generations
>tfw you realize that, win or lose, pol is on the right side of history

I'll fight on with you faggots until we're in the gulag or dead.

their homebases
www.reddit.com/r/politics
www.reddit.com/r/hillarclinton
www.reddit.com/r/enoughtrumpspam

bump

fuck i love memes

so then why are you here? everyone is aware of your shill game and unless you make an actual argument no one is going to buy your bullshit

>implying all Sup Forums users aren't dead inside and would actually go out to vote for hillary clinton

if any person outside of Sup Forums does vote it'll only be for trump anyway just so they can troll all the normies, not because they actually give a shit about the USA's broken government or the direction of the country

Actually im pretty sure that all of the obvious manipulation of the media is starting to wake people up.

And they will eventually start talking to each other about it.

And as time goes on and the shilling gets worse people will see it more and more and their jaws will keep dropping.

"because this cant be real"

Meanwhile Trump will keep destroying hillary and people will keep seeing it happen.

Because Trump doesn't do what he's told (this is why im voting for him). And he wont be shut up.

jesus, when you put it that way