Is it over?

Well boys...hope this is 8d chess.

12 dimensional tabletop cluedo.

But honestly its a bit concerning but you can't stump the Trump.

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

I'm so tired of this place saying "Trump BTFO" one week, "it's happening!" the next, then "Trump stumped!" the week after that.

Every week you faggots go from saying it's over to he's winning. Next week, if the polls show Trump ahead again, you all will swing right back the other way.

Serious answer: no but he's in dire straits if he doesn't shape the fuck up.

Given his history, he won't. Anyone pointing out his blunders will be called a CTR shill who cites rigged polls all the way up until election night where the people screaming shill will then pivot to calling the election rigged after he loses.

I want him to win, but if things keep going on like this he will not.

This desu

>fox
>up fucking 10 points in favor of hillary

something seems fucky here
maybe the CTR shills have taken over their polls too idfk

>why can't we use nukes n shit lmao why even have them if we won't use them?
He's literally trying to lose. I can't even support him now after that shit.

you realize its different people, mostly paid trolls right retard?

He never said that and you know it. This is getting old.

the real damage comes from the MSM painting Joo Stein as a nutjob and flip-flopper just like Trump. That's where the sudden surge of support comes from.

Trump didn't go down though. He went up by 1%.

It's probably some burnouts who went to hillary.

It's called confirmation bias, Trump did nothing wrong, the media has everyone saying he is crazy, along with a multi-million dollar army of shills against him. Relax bro, Hillary's emails are going to be released in late October.

CTR probably invaded FOX news and is shilling from the inside, right trumpbabies?

He litterally didn't say this

Poll 1:Trump +1
Poll 2:Clinton +10

Margin of error:3%

The election is all a stage. One week liberals are crying about being down in the polls, the next week democrats are up in the polls and everyone is screaming "trump btfo." It's going to be back and forth until the election. It always is. They want everyone entertained and constantly bickering so that they don't pay attention to world wide happenings.

something seriously seems fucked up about that poll huebro

>Sup Forums is one person

YOU WILL NOT TEMPT ME SHILL

Maybe, just maybe... He's a shit fucking candidate.... Nahhhh that's impossible, MAGA XD

Donald doesn't give up on people as easily as you all give up on Donald. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

>Trump did nothing wrong

>making fun of veterans
>fucking over his own party
>insulting a grieving mother

America is already great. Trump a shit.

good, maybe now we can go back to our kike hating ways

why did FOX suddently go anti-Trump all of a sudden? they were supporting him this whole time positively and after this dumbass khan bullshit they are portraying him negatively

It's simply fake.

I will still vote for Trump. But I don't think he can win. Especially since I'm trapped in a Blue state.

They've always been anti-Trump. They switched to supporting Trump to beat Clinton, but now Rupert Murdoch's sons are in charge, and Murdoch is a full-on Koch-sucking globalist.

Except polls next week are going to show him down even further because of the shitshow that he let this week turn into. Screen cap this if you don't believe me you fuckers. Trump will be sub 40 by next week and we won't be getting to MAGA because fighting his own party is more important to Donad than kicking the oppositions teeth in.

Did people really think trump had a chance with obamas approval rating constantly going up?

>Trump is stumped
>Says increasingly nervous man for the 1288th time this week

Fox News is biased as fuck.

Within normal fluctuations, he will recover, and eventually win. Veni, vedi, vici.