youtube.com/watch?v=cvlk_OLoLT0
youtube.com/watch?v=-sRjTlBRQUw
youtu.be/7i574Em3IrI
youtube.com/watch?v=otCDg8kmVs4
youtube.com/watch?v=eksxzLoPSpI
youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't but this leaked scene from Blacked panther looks good

what was going on here? was he dancing with her or some fight that broke out?

Fuck off back to imdb pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=YBRmNUxAVYs

youtube.com/watch?v=N1MluGW1KcY wew that was eazy

The train sequence in Spider-Man 2.

>Th mexican piss water of capeshit scenes

im going to need source on this wtf. i honestly dont know if this was a fight or a dance

Huh? Did my link accidentally take you to Nolan's Batman vs Bane fight?

>OP's picture looks so much better than the actual video
Why did they color correct it so that it's so desaturated?

but that was kino you redditor

I can't

it looks great. stop whining about nothing

I'm partial to this one myself

youtube.com/watch?v=5lowHa27RcQ

Better than any fight or action scene in any capeshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIGGyidGagA

Huh? OPs pic has faded colors. The scene in the movie is saturated.

These look lame as shit what the fuck

try harder

If he doesn't kiss Ben Affleck on the lips in the next flick I'm going to give it a bad review.

No really. The second video is awful. The way he says no and kind of just slightly knocks the heavily armed soldiers away. Its fuckin awful.

>not knowing what dancehall is
>not going to parties
Neet

youtu.be/E3HL1Ch-0mY
youtu.be/StnmzjqMKRo

most of that was miniatures too

Funny coming from a weeb

This I like the extended version in 2.1 better tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

Animated Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=Os3VkJzsCVg&t=54s

just reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

Here you go. This scene actually makes you feel emotions. Something you might not be used to from watching Snyder's films.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy3-mXnkoYA&t

Step up
youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI

Can't watch this scene anymore with the knowledge that Brando had his lines written on the baby's diaper, kek.

>not Mask of the Phantasm

Fucking plebs.

There are any good fights in Mask of the Phantasm? I like the movie but I can only remember the one where Joker uses a salami

Funny because that fact only makes his performance more incredible. Dude wouldn't even put in the effort to memorize his lines and still nailed it harder than most other actors would have.

>Something you might not be used to from watching Snyder's films.

shut the fuck up faggot

No doubt. Brando had that undeniable effortless screen presence that always worked in his favor. He was probably still a nightmare to work with though.

This one was easily one of the worst. The warehouse seen redeemed everything.

Oooh touched a nerve I see. All that pent up anger because you aren't getting it out watching Snyder's films.

Are you roleplaying right now?

Yeah dude's talent was legendary.
>he was probably still a nightmare to work with

Even this unpleasant fact only speaks to his acting ability because of all the directors that willingly worked with him despite the rumors because he was that good.

???

>ww2 german helmets

>haha one guy did something stupid and the other characters are explaining why it's stupid
do americans really find this entertaining?

youtu.be/nL8hVXSDmNM
Unironically this

Very soothing scene. It's such a nice break from all the shit that's going on in that movie.

Meanwhile the new Spiderman is a quirky meme kid who posts reads buzzfeed and skateboards.

youtu.be/HdNn5TZu6R8

youtu.be/ichtdL7Lap8

youtu.be/qY0cMquAr04

youtu.be/H5pRYuI3etc

youtu.be/SS3uXgGGPPE

youtu.be/UDSfJaVC0KY

youtu.be/aBpwrORhKWU

youtu.be/RWJQR6SNMF8

youtu.be/a1xPWjjFKF8

youtu.be/WE4iNhRivzc

youtu.be/M1E6GiB_BPU

>Relaxing around blacks

>bitches about new spider-man
>describes andrew garfield
You fags are so desperate to shit on the MCU

>youtu.be/qY0cMquAr04

The Doc Ock scene is kino as fuck. I was 12 when this came out and that scene scared me in the theater. That shit really affected me.

Garfield is still the new spiderman to some people. He is still pretty recent.

I thought it was gonna be about how the guy he killed didn't count because he was black.

Damn, Terry roasted the joker nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=BW8_usG_B0E

youtube.com/watch?v=c-U-x-okaXA

god this was horrendous

It's called Daggering you uncultured swine
youtube.com/watch?v=g2nmgcVbfKE

the builky up muscles on his shoulders make it looks like he barely has a neck.. sad!

youtu.be/MyVPh3Usrho?t=232

check time!

youtube.com/watch?v=cvlk_OLoLT0

youtube.com/watch?v=-sRjTlBRQUw

batman arkham origins and knight have the best batman suits, why is it so hard to make them into the big screen?

This was fucking garbage. I still can't believe it made it to the big screen and that it was directed by the same person who did the warehouse fight.

You're under age if you think the shiny faggot suit in Arkham Knight looks good.

BATMAN DOESN'T KILL

Winter Soldier highway fight scene was much better

youtu.be/7i574Em3IrI

I also wanted to post some scenes from Logan but there are too goddamn many.

>you're underage if you don't agree with me about comic book character costumes

While I prefer the warehouse scene because it shows us what kind of "hero" this batman has become, I love this purely because im a sucker for long takes and we really don't get enough of them in superhero films, which is unfortunate

Specifically Arkham Knight's, yes.

>shiny faggot suit in Arkham Knight
nah mate, besides that and origin's imo are the best suits.

BvS batman's suit has fake muscles that eat up the neck as said here besides that, it's an ok suit.

And i'm not underage, it's just that burton's and all the other bat turn suits are quite quite terrible. specially burton's

Easy win

he's a big guy

>this looks.. awesome
maybe next time he'll grow some neck

>What could've been
Paddle up bulky fake muscles were a mistake

>BvS batman's suit has fake muscles that eat up the neck
Those are called traps. I am not happy that the Justice League suit got rid of them.

Why do people hate the Burton batsuit so much?

>inb4 he can't turn his head lol

What's the problem? It's pretty well managed most of the time and he is still the only live action batman to look scary in any capacity.

the wonder woman no mans land scene

and i was just thinking of this year

if i think back of all the cbm there are probably literally 100 scenes better than this garbage

Was there really no music in the dark knight chase scene or was it just removed for youtube or something

It amazes me just how close this movie came to being awesome, yet somehow managed to drop the ball so fucking hard. It had just about everything going for it. Affleck was unironically great, it was the first time Batman looked and moved like Batman. This is the best fight scene involving the character ever committed to film, it looks like it was pulled directly out of Arkham City, and yet the script and editing were just so bad. It's not like it's particularly hard to make a superhero movie that people like. Marvel has shitting out the same basic, half baked story twice a year for nearly a decade now and people still love them for god knows what reason. All they had to do was tell a simple, easy to digest story combined with these visuals and you would have had the best selling superhero film of all time, but they STILL fucked it up. It defies explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=otCDg8kmVs4
Honestly, What Sup Forums thinks of this batman's suit. Do you think that with a little work it could fit into the DCU?

>Affleck was unironically great

He was fucking great as Bruce Wayne in the first half of the movie. Then when he is Batman he's fucking garbage and sounds like a robot mumbling retard.

Turns out an unarmed man without superpowers flying around a room in an inhuman flurry of punches, kicks, dodges, and counters defeating an entire room full of armed men doesn't translate well to live action and looks like a scene out of a cartoon or video game (I wonder why).

Batman Begins is best suit imo. Then Noland decided it had to be more realistic

Tacticool Batman is also a mistake
Also,
>that robotic arm

His DCEU costume is fine

I am not crazy for plastic looking Batsuits. I prefer how BvS' looks like monster skin. Justice League makes it look less like skin which is a bummer. I have a hunch the Batman 2019 movie will use a suit like Arkham Origins or Knight since these movies have to keep changing it up. In other words for me it will get progressively worse.

you know what bothers me with this scene?

Bathroom with no visible door in or out.

youtube.com/watch?v=eksxzLoPSpI

>scary
hands down

It's incredible. You'll have contrarians shitting on it because this is 4chinz, but it is a really, really well made costume and the goofy bonglishman that made it should feel proud of his work. The only problem I have is with the weird looking crotch, but that's the way it is in the game so I can't fault him for it. He could also stand to try some different materials for the mask because it looks kind of bouncy, but if you slap some cinematic lighting overtop of it, I could easily see this playing well in the movies. If you've ever seen any of the Batsuits in person, they look significantly cheaper than this.

Any scene from Watchmen

Fear gas doesn't count
Also that face looks like Affleck's cowl

>Why do people hate the Burton batsuit so much

Who hates it? People shit on the Schumacher suits all the time, but I can't really recall any complaints about Burton's suit. Not making a separate, more mobile, mask for the action scenes was stupid, but the suit itself is great.

ditch the underwear on the outside and all is good
youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes

This pic illustrates what I mean. See how the new suit adds on patches to the abs, shoulders, etc? Tales away from the illusion that this guy isn't human.

>ditch the underwear
Come on, it looks cool

>a hallucenation brought on by a chemical
>valid in any possible way
Is it possible to be this retarded?

>looks like a scene out of a cartoon or video game

Which is exactly why the scene is great. I live in the real world every day of my life, why would I want to pay twenty dollars to see real life in a movie theater? Especially when the movie is about fucking Batman.

BvS suit is almost perfect, the only thing the JL suit does right is the neck
I wonder if they have the balls to go blue and grey

forgot the img here -I just can't like it. Honest opinion, for me it never looked good.

>the illusion that he isn't human

I've never seen a picture of Batman that convinced me any sane person would actually believe he wasn't a guy in a suit if he saw in him reality.