"ROLE PLAYERS" needed in San Diego

Get ready San Diego

Looking for amputee actors right now

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/tfr/5714981876.html

FUGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=FpIkY24xmKQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vVwxBsIUi1I
recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1315700&B_ID=91&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=FFFFFF&SearchScreenID=3596&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is relevant to my interests.

Thank you OP, I will be sharing this with every single friend I have on Facebook.

Although keep a close eye because this doesn't necessarily mean it will happen in San Diego, these crisis actors can be used in other states.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

youtu.be/vVwxBsIUi1I

welp, looks like san diego is about fuck itself

>be Obama
>nuke school in Syria
>gather dismembered bodies of dead children
>dump them in San Diego
>pretend they're mexican
>LOOK AT WHAT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS DID!

More false flag faggotry coming soon

Absolutely. On their website it says they even do international training too

>visiting san diego next week
If I stumble upon this "exercise" I'll make sure to take pictures.

AS A SAN DIEGAN, IT IS ILLEGAL TO TAKE PICTURES.

slide thread?

>nuke school in Syria

Please this, I want to see the after math of this genius idea

No, not a slide thread.

I was looking for jobs on craigslist, and saw that there were job openings for crisis actors. So I posted it here.

all those disclaimers.

Lol my town did something like this, half the town signed up to be casualties and everyone has stories from it. they shutdown the Mall for a whole day just to do tactical shit in it, i was pretty jelly honestly

>land of the free, they said

It's fucking crazy. I hate applying for jobs because any place that works for the government says something like

"We are equal opportunity employers, so I need to know if you're white or black."

This is from yesterday on my job search. Fucking bullshit man. I'm a fucking white male with no disabilities and not a veteran.

I would consider doing it, but I don't have an amputated limb

It's because they need blacks for their black lives matter shill op (and to radicalize for false flag massacres)

You can either sit here and whine about it or be a man of action and make your dreams reality

Think they'll take a pinky toe amputee? I could probably stomach cutting that toe off.

>not identifying yourself as a transniger

That looks like some solid (and fun) training.

Actually, there are openings for normal people.

I'm afraid to apply because I don't want to be blown up in a real explosion or have a false flag weighing on my mind for my whole life

recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1315700&B_ID=91&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=FFFFFF&SearchScreenID=3596&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2