Western Civilization Will Be Led By Women In 2017

>Chancellor of Germany is Angela Merkel

>Prime Minister of the UK is Theresa May

>Soon to be President of the USA is Hillary Clinton

Once Hillary becomes the First Woman President all Major western powers will have Woman Leaders

Feminism and Equality have already won and you have already lost, just accept it

If hill wins i call for civil war

I don't care about gender as long as they can be sensible and get shit done. Merkel is ridiculous, Clinton is barely a human, I don't know anything about May.

it hurts

very appropriate actually

just enjoy the feeling of being able to choose between having no sex, being strapon fucked, or having to lick a cream pie from another man

Merkel will be gone in 2017.. if not its Putsch Time again.

I hope next civilization that will rise in circa 5 centuries from now will realize that woman leadership was bad idea that ultimately lead to our civilizations downfall and will not fall into the same hole.

I forgot, only 5% of men will be allowed to use their penis

You forgot a woman.

>I don't care about gender as long as they can be sensible
>sensible

Your sexism is showing, are you implying woman can not be sensible leaders like men are? Your coded use of sexism anyone with a brain can see through, fuck off with your misogynism Merkel and May and soon to be Hillary Clinton are all great leaders

Trump is male

way ahead of ya. our plans are already deep and nationwide.

The real question is why are there so many shill/slide threads today

>Feminism and Equality have already won and you have already lost, just accept it

So equality means that women are in charge of everything?

>Soon to be President of the USA is Hillary Clinton

Over my dead body.

>being this new

it's a fact that women suck at everything but kitchenwork and childbirth.

Trump wont win

At least we have the hot one.

Still voting TRUMP2016

>US is kill
>Nooooo
Trump is going to win though, by a shockingly large margin. Hillary's only chance is to steal it, which she very well might.

yea but they are all white. idk if thats ok in the modern pc culture. they will always just be white splaining shit.

while they pretend to care about people of color merkel is on record as saying recently that letting refugees in was a mistake, the tory bitch says the Uk doesnt need more people and hillary has said tons of times that illegals should be sent back and recently said that people on no fly list should be deported

maybe winning isnt always winning pedro. maybe the ruling class just uses puppets and feels to make you think you get your way but you dont. welfare will be cut under the next administration and more of europe will be fenced off as visaless travel dies

> you have already lost, just accept it

no. the world.

Maybe this trend means we'll get LePen as president of France :^)

Plenty of time to let several more million rapefugees into Germany.

If you want shockingly large margins you should check out the polls right now.

Starting to think there's equal parts CTR shills, asspained Democrats, and shitposting faggots that just think it's funny.

sage

Merkel, May and Hillary Clinton are proof that feminism has won and you misogynist fucks have lost, They are not puppets but the leaders of western civilization deal with it

OHH MY GOD GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE??!?!?

You mean the under 5% lead Clinton has from questionable polling months before the election? Yeah it's over...

>being this stupid

>tfw a gigantic chance exists ww3 gets started by a woman

The schadenfreude would be so amazing.

The new governor of Tokyo

I'm converting to islam so I can go back to oppressing them.

>the world is shit not because of old white men but old white women

God merkel is one ugly fucking cow. German woman don't age well.

Good bet is on Hill starting shit with Russia. She's itching to.

Great so the cunts can finally shut up now right?

She was comically ugly when she was younger too

Did nogs calm down? No, they got worse.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaah top kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So they want the leaders to be ugly fat women, who needs to get a proper haircut and visit a fucking dentist?

i really don't care if you call me a sexist, it has no effect on me. Merkel might be competent at some things but her treatment of the EU issues and the refugee crisis have been fucking retarded and just created conflict

I'd like to know what polls you're looking at, even Fox has Clinton with +10. If I were you, I'd get used to saying 'President Clinton' again

The decline of the West is invariably caused by the increased participation of women in the political and social spheres.

How many wars have women started?

Right before Islam will sweep feminism aside.

islam is secretly the most redpilled way of life all men should convert to islam

The decline of the west is inevitable and not really limited to one explanation. Spengler's civilization-as-organism is the best explanation of why civilizations always seem to kind of suicide after a while that I have come across. There is simply a limited amount of will in the cultural feeling of a people it seems. Once it has developed its main creation, it just dwindles and fades.

Women in charge of western civilization is the fruition of the feminist movement and the rise of women leaders throughout the world, you misogynists have lost

Thank you for Correcting the Record !(TM)®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

How is living in Russia? I'd like to move there and be blessed by based Putin. Will shoot mudslimes for vodka

They have plenty of room: in the international brigades in Ukraine or the colonisation of Siberia.

*when she wins

Y'know user, she can have that arranged...

this is fine. the nation state is now just a tool of corporations. that's where the real power resides.

k srsly with how cucked our nations are
how hard would it be to get a bunch of skilled professionals and march on the parliament of your own building attempting a coup?

It's not like Canada has a good standing army protecting Ottawa at all times. No one would be the wiser if 1000 normal cars just drove on a highway close to parliament and then stormed it.

>someone says something that I don't like
HILLARY? MORE LIKE $HILLARY

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA POLLS ARE A JEWISH CONSPIRACY MAGA MAGA MAGA

>Equality wins
Oh no... people are equal now, what are we going to do ? It's not equality and not feminism that won. It's SJW. Learn the fucking difference.

shills leave

>Feminism and Equality have already won

it won before you were even born, dipshit. women have had equal rights for many decades now.

I'm pretty sure at one point one civilization made the same mistake and we've all forgotten about it. And it will be the same in 5 centuries. History is written by winners. In History book, when liberal media and woman will control everything, they'll make sure we were the bad guys.

>western civilization falls by 2018

holy shit I didn't think I'd have to learn a ching chong language so soon, damn.

I think Obama's and Hillary's combined presidencies are just ease of convenience for the history books of the future.

>oh, United States went to shit in the early 21st century, what could have caused such a thing?
>hmm let's see, first black president, then first woman president... huh

>Western civilization will be led by Aryan women

wtf is wrong with you finland?

Jew spotted.

Calm down shekelmeister, not everything is about you

There are more blacks in the U.S. than that user.

May seems to be good in my opinion, she hates refugees, immigrants and degeneracy. But with this comes heavy surveillance police state.

She triggers liberals all day everyday which is a good sign.

A majority of women are driven by impulse, desire and social acceptance.

she's a lot like Elizabeth maybe, they're actually distant relatives

or maybe not, I have no idea what I'm talking about

I feel like Hillary is just a pure monster, so I don't believe a word of any of the things she says to her followers. She'll just do whatever suits her when she is in office. I also feel like people will be scared shitless of her because I mean by god, she openly has people killed already. Imagine if she had the power of the entire intelligence community behind her.

>She motivates the opposition's voters in the wake of an even that heavily galvanized them and even those who voted to leave

Cuntservatives are like cuckservatives except their political suicide is executed x10 as far.

See: Tea Party

Honestly, no other thread on this board ever scared me so much as this one.

damn... wtf i cant believe trump did this? guys is this real? fuck please dont be real....

Bad bait.
And if not bait get the fuck out.
I'll take the bait anyway to remind everyone that women in power are the worst because they're trying to compensate their lack of penis and try to act tough, thinking we'll like it. They actually don't understand that men are sensible and wouldn't care if women were too. Also, women in power tends to focus a lot on the fact that they are women. They focus so much on it because it's like a little revenge in their own twisted mind like : "HU LOOK I'M A WOMAN AND I DID IT". But what they didn't get, it's that if they want equality, they needs to stop acting like because they are women they deserve more credit for their success.

We must use every means nescessary to scare of the shills. When this used to happen, we just spammed gore and they ran off. I'm afraid Sup Forums has strayed too far from that though.

Merkel will be gone next year, Hillary will lose, May is cool.

I fucking love knocking Liberal teeth out. It's pretty great to watch them fail, yet scrape constantly to try and shill on Sup Forums.

>The more women in charge the more things go to shit
Accurate

Go ahead and let Hillary win. I'm ready for WW3

dabei!

Enjoy your own Merkel

Welcome in the 21st century where diversity is when there is absolutely no white heterosexual male in a movie, when 70% of the government is composed with female and black people but disgracefull, low-paid and hard works are done with 98% of male.

Hillary is the prettiest.

And destroyed by 2018.

Oh god please no.

I am from a German family. They age well as long as they do the things women should do ie. not ruining peoples lives by inviting a bunch rapists into your country.

To fucking kek

The original gif shows how little human she is. She's so fake and hypocrite. I hate her.

Western Civilization has always been led by woman. Where the fuck have you been. You think you can slap a fancy title on a mother fucker and claim they in charge and they actually be in charge? Hahahahaha

Texan here, we are seceding if Hillary wins.

Republic of Texas 2017, President Abbott, Vice President Patrick.

And of course I had to be born at this fucking moment. For fuck sake all my life is a question of bad timing.
I'll die the day they will invent immortal life I bet.

Clever man. Technique used against Tumblr's SJW too.

If this happens China, Russia and Islam will collectively BTFO of the west and all women will be wearing hijabs and be enslaved.

I didn't know what to do with my life anyway.

I for one welcome her as leader. Ive been waiting to shoot her jackboots in the face when they try shit.

at least we'll still have putin

I don't really care about this to be honest, memes aside it's a good thing if women have more equal representation in politics, and this might shut the feminists up for a while. Merkel is an incompetent who is causing Europe to implode, and Shillary is a corrupt warmonger - soon the feminists will have to admit that female politicians aren't some cure to all the world's evils. Jury's still out on May but it seems like she could be fairly competent, and that's ok too, especially as she pisses off the left-wing.

>Shhhhhhhh shhhhhh
>i'm snake

This one makes me sad. Cute dog and... well a snake... would eat you first chance it gets