TRUMP GENERAL - RALLY SOON EDITION

>EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE
>IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/#more-119684

PAY-TO-WIN: OBAMA SENT $400M CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICAN PRISONERS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5e6vf02MbcI
youtube.com/watch?v=PZKbI1mmrgg
youtube.com/watch?v=1-NKX-4IUjg
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live3@136329/index_2500_av-p.m3u8
sli.mg/iXqOgY
youtube.com/watch?v=x9wNtU5TkGU
sli.mg/dAMY3Z
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/29/surprise-fail-reuters-announces-poll-changes-to-help-lift-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/Qs66n
youtube.com/watch?v=kFIv2dmyYnc
twitter.com/UniNoticias/status/760966756412391424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

Fox Poll
1,022 Registered Voters
42% democrats
36% republicans
18% independents
Of independents, Trump leads 41% to 33%.

AWOOOO~

I can't believe I'm even hearing about this shit on my local classic rock radio station

how is THIS getting negative press?

that rally he did yesterday where he says "don't worry about that crying baby I love babies! WHAT A BABY! That beautiful healthy baby" and then some time passes with the still crying baby and he jokingly says "just kidding about the baby by the way you can get him out of here" I fucking cracked up! I was listening to it with earphones on as I always do so I can hear what audience members are shouting, and the crowd loved it too! they were laughing and whistling I was thinking god I love Trump, who else can erupt a crowd into laughter right in the middle of a serious discussion where everyone is enthralled by his soothing voice and plain speak?

i even thought man I hope this goes viral this should show a lot of Trump haters or fence sitters how loveable he is. but no it turns to ALL DAY NEGATIVE COVERAGE FUCK THESE PEOPLE

no even even gives a shit about Hillary she gets practically no scrutiny except for on networks where all the viewers already hate her!

and to hell with all the anons who complain that 'Trump could win this easily if he stopped being retarded'.

he's winning this and he's winning big league (not bigly you morons)

Link?

TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY ENDORSING NEHLEN FOR CONGRESS ON FRIDAY

TRUMP RALLY in Jacksonville, FL

>youtube.com/watch?v=5e6vf02MbcI RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=PZKbI1mmrgg DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=1-NKX-4IUjg ENG

>youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo Fox 10

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3

IP TV:

>abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live3@136329/index_2500_av-p.m3u8

sli.mg/iXqOgY

AWOO~!

>tfw CTR is the new JIDF

OUT OUT OUT

Another rally? Trump really is the hardest working guy in politics.

Keep in mind that no one in history has ever come back from being 5 points down in August.

what is this about trump and nukes

was it something he said in a speech

AWOO~~ RALLY TIME youtube.com/watch?v=5e6vf02MbcI

Trump will loose.

>Trump will loose.

Trump will loose.

>Trump will loose.

>hillary clinton shills

How shit are her internal polls to be this desperate this soon?

Not funny. Link nao.

DELET THIS

I WOULD CUM SO HARD IF HE DID THAT

PLEASE TRUMP PLEASE DO THIS

Not gonna happen.

THREADLY REMINDER: IF YOU ARE GOING TO RESPOND TO SHILLS, RESPOND WITH DEAD NIGGER GORE PICS

pic related

Link/source? I wanna see!

>Another rally? Trump really is the hardest working guy in politics.

Hillary would stroke out trying to keep up with Trump's schedule

Any other presidential nominees get this much negative press?
It would be amazing to see him win after it all

That, on the other hand, is funny.

dumb frogposter

STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS

MY SOLDIERS ARE TAKING OVER THIS THREAD WITH ANTI-HILLARY MEMES

USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA

JUST

Can someone tl;dr what this endorsing Ryan/Nehlen shit is about?

does this work

This Is Why Trump Wins!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=x9wNtU5TkGU

This shilling is retarded

You're right. Trump is a fucking machine. Unstoppable.

They're talking shit on this "unity", how about the Democrats??? Pretty sure they're still divided.

He's been loose since last JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

We taking over, this our election now. Trump just said too much stupid shit, sorry

Yeah, nobody.

Pic related, say hello to President Dukakis

DO WE HAVE ANY RON BROWN PICS?
THE CLINTONS KILLED THAT BLACK MAN

Threadly reminder:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

Pic related you fool.

YOHO

hey, check out Secret Service

Reminder that there are no Hillary supporters on Sup Forums, and you know that.

The demographic of Sup Forums is primarily young white males ages 14-24 who are otherwise apathetic to mainstream politics. This demographic is the bane of Hillary's campaign. Not to mention the political air of Sup Forums which is normally libertarian, right wing, and controversial is the exact opposite of Hillary and everything she stands for. Like most Americans everyone on this website is rather apathetic to both candidates but Sup Forums has made a home as the greatest concentration of Trump support online anywhere against her corporate bought out, shady, and evil quest to steal the reins of the nation from us.

I will say it again: there are no actual American Hillary supporters on Sup Forums. The posts you see are
>Shills
It's been proven time and time again Sup Forums is being raided beyond a doubt by paid individuals and bots from outside of the website. We've dealt with this before, though this is one of the worst we've gone through.
>Trolls
Who get easy replies from us pretending to be shills. I'll admit that we are easily triggered and we shouldn't engage negativity so haphazardly.
>Foreigners
It's probably just shills using proxies to cause us to fight each others countries instead of the shills themselves(little kikey if you ask me), but many Europeans or posters overseas seem to have a negative opinion of Trump because their only exposure to him is though their overtly liberal media outlets. These people have nothing to do with our election and shouldn't be engaged, especially during this massive shill attack.

Stop engaging them. Simply stop. Nothing is gained. You aren't swaying real people. You aren't defending anything. These people will be here tomorrow and they day after that because they aren't real human opinions. The quicker we, the supporters, stop engaging this slander the quicker it will die out. Do not let them intimidate you.

>"They are constantly btfo'ing Trump"

. This is a safe space from Trump spam

Enough said really. Sensitive little bitches.

DUMP THE TRUMP

Reminder, the Clinton campaign works directly with PACs

sli.mg/dAMY3Z

So I'm all for trump and all, but how are you guys so sure he's going to win? From facebook and youtube I'd assume otherwise

I think we'll see a similar one here. Johnson will end up like Anderson definitely

>96 days until the election

No it's gotten to be the most absurd thing. But I see it backfiring like how remain kept predicting world war 3 and the gates of hell opening, then people just stopped listening

It's not a popularity contest, it's not about supporting whoever is most likely to win. It's about supporting who's right.

HE'S GOING TO DROP OUT!!

Honestly at this point Trump's only hope is that the next wikileaks batch has something really big and Hillary is forced to drop out.

Even then he'd probably still lose to Biden.

o rly?

Pic related is the Fox News poll. The difference from the previous poll (taken in 28-06)

> Trump gained 1 point
> Hillary gained 5 points

> Difference went from 4 points to 10 points
> 12 points still on Other / Neither / Undecided

This polls show HIllary gaining more support than Trump (probably out of the Bernie or any other Dem crowd) but the surprise is what it doesn't show: Trump losing support.

Trump is actually up from where he was in the end of June on this poll and in most others.

Shills may want to paint the picture as if Trump was at his lowest but (if you disregard the convention bump) he is actually up from June and July.

their posts get higher than our guys anyway

MAGA MOFOS

>dem McAdoo titties

Mmmhm.

If Trump loses this election was stolen. The man fills stadiums, while Hillary can't even fill a bingo hall. I hope we don't go out like the Bernie faggots did.

He will get a couple points in November but no more. Most of his supporters will steal votes from Hillary. Same with Stein, too.

This year? no. not even close.

For presidential elections in general? Pretty much yes, but this year social media, the style of tactics, etc. have made a whole new battlefield, so it's harder to compare.

0/10.

>Clinton- 49%
>Trump-39%
>fox news poll

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUuUuUuUUuUuUUuuuUuUUST

What the FUCK do you have to say now?

YOU BETTER HAVE A LINK YOU NIGGER BURGER

it's over

Calm down, Cruz. That worked against sleepy doc. That won't work against Trump.

Let's see Reagan was (-8) in October, and

Bush was (-10) in October.

They won. Dems have been rigging the polls for a long time, folks.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/29/surprise-fail-reuters-announces-poll-changes-to-help-lift-hillary-clinton/

Of course. She stole it from Bernie already.

Fucking Cunt

Because the polls are using some of the most dishonest metrics ever devised. Many of them undersample independents [with which Trump is up 20%] by as much as 30%.

We are quickly reaching 1984 levels of propaganda. The reality is that Trump is up massively in the Rust Belt, but the media is doing everything in their power to try and pull a Sanders and destroy Trump.

Its not going to work.

>tfw my MAGA hat will ship any day now

Wew, lad, i'm a #Dukakismissile now.

#Dukakis1988

brb booting up my Macintosh. 50 kilobytes of ram, what a time to live.

It's almost as though Fox News has a website

It's 3 months to the election. They're desperate.

Proof Hillary is working with a superpac, violation of federal law

Pic related

LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP

Debates. Exogenous events. State-by-state polls. Enthusiasm gap. Betrayal problem for Hitllary.

Politics is the dirtiest game in the world, and this campaign is the best education possible for at least three generations of voters who think "Nixon" is a museum name.

There is no victory but through pain.

MAGA.

>He is with us.

You're faggot Hillary shilling is really fucking gay. Trumps already our current President so you better show some fucking respect

archive.is/Qs66n
>For the first time, three of the top four New York Times nonfiction best sellers are anti-Clinton books.
>Two new books jumped to the front of the all-important hardcover nonfiction list just this week: Armageddon, by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann, and Hillary's America, by Dinesh D'Souza.

SHE IS SO FUCKED

WHO THE FUCK WOULD VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

Katrina Pierson DESTROYS (((Wolf Blitzer))) On The Trump / Khan Drama

youtube.com/watch?v=kFIv2dmyYnc

Hi mate. Do you really think r/SRS or whatever sub you come from will demoralise us? No matter what you think of Trump, Clinton will be the worse thing for not only America but the rest of western civilisation as well.

>tfw cant get them delivered here

Threadly reminder that CTR posts for blood money. The blood of innocent people stains their keyboard and paycheck.

There is also the fact that Democrats were 37% of the electorate in 2012 yet the poll samples 42% Democrats, almost as though they were aiming for a particular result

Trump is the the most electrifying man in politics today. He will set Hillary up for the peoples elbow.

Trump was a mistake

He also killed any anti-establishment sentiment and anti-establishment media that supported him

Yeah, it does, those little bitches don't have the stomach for some good ole gore. Even more when the picture features niggers. If you are going to reply to shills, be as smug as possible and post nigger gore

twitter.com/UniNoticias/status/760966756412391424

For those who don't speak spic, these illegal subhumans are literally demanding that their parasites get birth certificates.

And yes, I'm fucking mad about it.

CTR faggots and other shitposters from Sup Forums Sup Forums and /mlp/ who are all salty that Trump is going to win and that their token dumb nigger president is the worst President we've had in U.S history

wtf I hate superpacs now

Forgot you