PROOF HILLARY IS WORKING WITH SUPER-PAC: VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW!

Pic related

>inb4 CTR shills and sliding

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanhannity?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
fec.gov/pages/brochures/complain.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have a bump

No fucking shit.
We know this

bumping

bump

Bamp

bump
the shilling is insane today

Send to Hannity everyone!

>kek approves of this mandate

dew this

how do we spread this? who do we spread it too?

anyone who has a fake or real twitter can tweet him this image

twitter

here is his twitter

twitter.com/seanhannity?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

That's probably not against the law.

Report it to the FEC.

fec.gov/pages/brochures/complain.shtml

do ti

So any of you who have a twitter account, send this shit to him and post proof. I don't have a twitter.

Have a b.ump

She's completely insulated by her friends. She could kill a baby tomorrow and no one would do a thing.

Won't do anything. Press is more important. It keeps the weight down on Shillary.

Her campaign doesn't have the same kind of constitution as Don's does.

Bumperino

Twatter users. Please blast this to fox. I'll be emailing

Not the point. Donald has the controversies that his remarks create, which actually help him. Hillary doesn't have the luck. These things actually hurt her. Nothing too serious, but just real things, small things, that keep the corrupt image going.

Seriously, someone do this, I don't have a twitter.

Bump. Don't let shills bury this shit

Bump

bump!

Byump

wow this thread is sliding quickly

Gotta keep bumping this! People should see this! If anyone out there has a way to spread this, do so!

Good shit

Trump bump

Make more threads with this picture.
You can help too buddy.

The HIDF is hard at work trying to slide this

Ok guys, help me out here so I can redpill normies. I was under the impression that they could interact with people who are members or owners of superpacs but they cannot discuss PAC matters or direct the PAC's action through the actual campaign. Am I right about that and if so is there something I'm missing here?

But he's orange, not green.

no kidding

soooooooo shes going to get away with or what?

High test?

bump

eruhfiouhf

b u m p

Nobody cares when you have enough money.

She already got away with rigging the primary. We live in a dictatorship now.

Bump

bump. Death to shills

bump

bump

Bump

Should spam this image in all other threads. Trump general and the /cfg/ threads especially

bump4trump

Bump

That streetview censor is fucking bizarre.

Where my Sup Forums gone? Trump will win you soulless liberal puppets. Bump

This is more important than responding to shills.

>bump

Nothing is going to happen. There will be no indictment. Nothing can stop Hillary. This is not our decision.
This isn't an election, this is a coronation.

holy shit this is being slid hard.
Kek wills this reaches the normies

bump. fuck the shills.

Fuck CTR shills, have a bump.

Report and hide shill threads

Cmon anons, I want to see what google is hiding there. Any anons live in Arlington VA?

Bump.

She can't keep getting away with it.

Bump

>throughout the years idiots have tried to raid Sup Forums boards with no success

>now the biggest and most long-lasting raid we have ever been subject to comes from none other than the Democratic Party of the United States paying people to shill here in an attempt to silence our attempts to expose corruption within their ranks

I can't fucking believe this shit.

So what exactly is illegal? Not a shill just ignorant

So is this image going to get out of Sup Forums?

Bump dont let this slide

Bump
I typically don't post on Sup Forums but now the pro-Hillary groups are shilling for her in what i thought was the last place we have

STOP POSTING IN POSTING IN OTHER THREADS AND BUMP THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BITCH

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but, I don't have the time to actually do it.

but even if you area hillshill I think we should pay tribute to all the people who were killed in the name of agenda. these people gave their lives for the most powerful thing of all truth.

even if you are a shill you cannot deny their dedication. anyone posting in pol has an admiration of all those pills of truth.

i don't really have the time right now. but I think we should make bumps out of those people who died trying to get the truth out.

I sent an email to every address in this pic

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEED TO DO THE SAME

bump

Bump.

So, what's bring done besides us bumping this shit? I am social media retarded so I can offer no help.

It's nice to have actual evidence with names, really nice. We already knew this shit though. Sometimes being proved right is really fucking depressing.

What should we do? Is there anything we CAN do? This Allida Black person is protected, she would just be shuffled to the back of the deck with a nice fat wallet. HRC otoh, nothing is fucking sticking to her. The people don't care.

>Hillary paid $6,800,000 to effectively piss into an ocean of piss.
talk about lmao

>think the google maps thing is bullshit because there's no way they would be that obvious
>its actually fucking real
>streetview wont continue no matter what side of the street you approach it from

This is really firing up the ol neurons

Bump

E p i c

Bumpity bump bump

No you are right

bump

B U M P
U
M
P

You can just contact Google to remove your house from their maps, yes? Might show some paranoia on her part, but other than that nothing too strange.

Unless I'm missing something..

(((BLACK)))

Candidates can't directly work with Super PACs, it's illegal

So are we doing anything to get this out to the public or are we just going to keep bumping the thread?

Like it fucking matters. The media will not report on anything against Clinton.

>You can just contact Google to remove your house from their maps, yes?
no. Pictures taken from public property are legal. This is how the papparazzi can snap pictures of J Beeb's wiener from a mile away legally.

It wasn't her intent to be malicious or break the law. They won't prosecute; it would be dumb to.

Nothing to see here goys...

BUMP

The only way to pursue this is for someone somewhere to bring a lawsuit

>it's illegal
>like she gives a fuck

I believe!

Oh fuck, I thought you could just bro out with Google and ask em to waive your sweet residence.

That wiener is currently on our 5$ bill btw

Stand fast pussy.

This ride is just beginning. They are trying to demoralize us.

Is it happening?

Thanks for correcting the record.

If you're speaking of OP's image I just did, however it loaded as an ant imge, soo..

Well it's not like the law ever stopped her from breaking it before. She racked up enough felonies from the E-Mail scandal to put her in prison until the day she dies and they just let her walk.

I will make it legal.

I usually lurk, but have a bump.