REMINDER

Daily reminder that a Muslim ended Trump's campaign.

I'm going to post this every day for the next 100 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/dAMY3Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.
NOTHING HAS BEEN PUT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
HAVE A GOOD DAY.

>tiny hands
It's perfect.

bump

HAHAHA XD HE HAS LE SMALL HANDS THAT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE LITERALLY TOWERS OVER THE OTHER MUSLIM MANLET

THANKS FOR CORRECTING MY RECORD MATE

CTR leave.

the nigger is just protecting his cashflow, he makes money off muslim immigrants. how about we discuss him selling out his sons memory?

shut up Quebecer

>brietbart
>infowars
>desperation

you bring shame to our country with your over enthusiastic posting style. learn to control yourself. faggot

>Muslim
Don't care, he can go blow himself up

Breitbart has some great articles but does anyone outside alt-right or right in general take it seriously? I mean obviously I do but it just looks like one of those sites that can be dismissed as XY propaganda.

If the mods were good they'd b& you for 100 days.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

gb2 Reddit, you syrup slurping faggot.

sage

Drumpf BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

no. brietbart is universally regarded as a tabloid or info-wars light site. no one outside of the extreme neo-nazi alt-right doesn't just see the logo and close the tab/window/dismiss the article as a fabrication

Thank you

If you ban us, we win.

btw, isn't the confederate flag the flag of separatist traitors to the USA?

A fucking leaf

Turned out to be false.

Shills, you should be scared of the Donald. Just wait til dem debates.

America is truly the cuck champion.

wtf I'm #correctingrecords now

please die

Please accept reality.

Time to filter canashit for good.

>aliens

AYY

Desperate attempt to spread disinformation for damage control. This will be said again and again until some people believe it, but not enough. The damage has been done. XD

ohh wow an article on brietbart proven false? wow so much surprise. i can't believe a news site universally taken seriously...hahah i cant hahaha brietbart jeet christ you fags wonder why no one takes you seriously when you rail about lizardman and hollowmoons and space jews lmao

The Right wing becoming confused and losing it's shit if presented with somebody who was labeled a thing they're told to love as well as a thing they're told to hate was supposed to be some sort of joke. But that seems to be pretty much what's happening; half the party is going against the last 20 years of trying to convince us they care about veterans, and are sayign the shit they actually think. And the other half is just sputtering worthlessly, because saying a nice thing about a Muslim anywhere ever has been touted as the cardinal sin in the Tea Party.

Right I'm sure that bloated orange oaf make an even bigger moron of himself when he tries to namecall his way out of talking about issues

... Newfag...

Nope.

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

like I give a fuck about sandniggers

shut up you low iq nigger

Wow. Trump's a complete cuck.

>Being this desperate

That's pretty low for Breitbart...even for their standards

>600,000,000

OY VEY

Buddhists killed people?

Zygis is a faggot and the Buffalo news is a leftist rag.

Thank you for your service leaf

Except for the paper he wrote about Sharia law that was posted here a few days ago.

The reality that this board is full of faggot shills like you?

#AltRightCensorship

first generation albanian subhuman filth talking to an eidgenossen. please deport your self sub human

...sour kraut...

Trips, checked.

He will expose Shillary for the corrupt whore she is.

>Picture of op after months of unsuccesful shilling

>turned out to be false
you can literally read the paper. It's a public publication.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The convention isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the first day. Does not having the lead on the first day of the convention count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the convention is still on? Bernie is still running right now and he has been the best candidate in the Democratic Party primary for how many years now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in the history of the party who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of election fraud and the mainstream media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Bernie is one of the best fucking candidates in the history of the party, he went 86-14 in Vermont and would have won the South if the blacks didn't vote. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make privileged topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Bernie wins and someone makes a sticky of that. Oh look at that, Oh look at that, Trump not even a real candidate when the republicans really needed to get one, just like the Jeb was. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you white? Are you male? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bernie topics because you're a white male who doesn't like Bernie because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a white male. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yes, they did. Just not in the name of Buddha.

Just stopped by after checking out my buddy Nate Silver's daily election poll data. 11% chance of a T-Bag win if elections happen today. Had to stop by Sup Forums for a few cheap keks.

Btw, Hillary can go fuck herself too. No way am I voting for someone who cheated the Bern.

stay mad

>Silver

You very bad man Donald

>mad about orange clown in hamburger land losing
>laughing at pathetic brexit trash too pussy to trigger article 50 because they know their garbage island would sink without the EU
>laugh 4 lyfe
>2016 best 16

tell me the story of what happen?

You don't even have to look at his analysis to see the raw data says it's over.

Name the last president who "sacrificed a lot".

Except all americans hate muslims, we've been killing them for the last 15 years for a reason.

>mad about brexit winning

Article 50 is confirmed for January the 1st 2017

stay mad :)

They're still killing people right now in Myanmar.

>ended Trump's campaign
He's winning.

>I'm going to post this for the next 100 days
I know. It'll be especially funny when Trump wins.

>multi-billion dollar campaign is ruined by Muzzies
>hurr you are mad

Yeah, nah you are cunt

delete your Sup Forums account you low IQ subhuman

WHAT
IS
HAPPENING
THE MEDIA ISNT LETTING UP LIKE THE USUALLY DO.
What has changed, what is different? Why is it that now he's plummeting in the polls?

>"""""""saging"""""""
with a picture
lmao trumptards really are newfags

I checked the IP, they're the same guy!

Look up the history of South East Asia.

>ctr leaf
Fuck you.

name the last nominee who implied they also made sacrifices in reference to somebody whose son died fighting overseas because their ego was too fragile to not respond

>I'm going to post this every day for the next 100 days.
Oh, but you're not a shill. No. That would be crazy.

Sage these threads you idiots.

This is the media's last push to control the narrative, just keep enduring like the primaries.

he's not

it's not a big deal

nobody likes muslims; 9/11

but what has changed? It's no longer all republicans

Khan is the one who is buttmad :)

Andorra?

Clinton campaign works directly with PACs: sli.mg/dAMY3Z

The media was playing 5D chess and being easy on Trump until he was the nominee.

That's great for GB. However, what how is that anything to do with Trump getting rekt by Muslim.

>if we remove you you win xDDDD

nobody believes that but you.

>a Muslim ended Trump's campaign

I'm Muslim and i'd love to vote for Trump.

toplel

Shill Thread. Sage.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It is a Republican funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Wait. Why did he delete his website?

November is a long way off and people have short attention spans, Hillary still has enough fresh skeletons in her closet to be exposed that polls could keep yoyoing well into the debates.

Unless the polls are falsified of course but that could never happen, the media would never collude with Hillary to lie to us. Overnight 16% shifts using the same polling methods is just something that happens now apparently. Weird how I have never seen it until now though, really makes me think.

i just love pissing the swiss.

i ignored all the polls for brexit. and leave won.

same applies here. all media is on on clintons payroll. same way all media was on the EUs payroll.

>Khan
>Ahmed the Clock Boy
>That one woman wearing "Muslim tags" who got kicked out of the trump rally

Why is it that whenever a Muslim decides to do something blatantly attention-seeking, so many people blindly believe and completely go along with them? Are people really that easy to bait into supporting causes for Liberal Good Boy Points? Like, fucking Christ.

>I'm going to post this every day for the next 100 days.
Well, thank Kek for image filters.
Sage.

Stone them.

In response, to muslim shitdogs

1. Trump never said he sacrificed anything, UNTIL this lunatic brought it up

2. This lunatic hasnt sacrificed anything either, it was his SON who sacrificed his life

3. This man is working for clinton, who VOTED FOR the war that killed his son

4. Trump was AGAINST the war that killed his son

5. His son was killed 3 elections ago, why didnt he speak before now?

6. This man has radicalist views, which he is proud of. He believes that shariah is more important then the constitution.

7. He then rags on Trump for not supporting the constitution, when everything trump has suggested is viable under the constitituion

8. Trump accurately called him out for not letting his wife speak. Also in the video you can see her flinch when he raises his hand. This man literally believes that women are subordinate to men, yet all the feminists of the world will say NOTHING

Do I need to go on? This is all such a fucking joke.

Wishful thinking. Hillary is overexposed. Everyone knows she is crook. A few more months of time wouldn't make any difference.

However, on the other hand Trump...

This. Its gonna be like what happened over the pond before Brexit. Maximum hysteria and panic and some of the most shameful media you will ever see in your life.