AMERICAN GODS SEASON FINALE

The end is here. What are your thoughts on season one? Are you looking forward to season two?
>
First time Sup Forums poster

The plot was a vehicle for the visuals. The innocence and brilliance of youthful perception. A love letter to our world and what is in it.

we

wus

there's only 8 episodes? fuccck what am i gonna watch?

I liked it and look forward to s2 but you can almost tell when a new idea was Fuller and Green's vs. Gaiman's (who did actually contribute some new concepts and shit to the show). Their style even when trying to ape his is way more obvious and a bit ham handed.

Still had a lot of fun and look forward to the future. I can't imagine how the fuck Wednesday will be able to get out of the trap he's in with Laura, unless something happens which denies her the chance to spill beans on him

Shadow looks so uncomfortable.

The Laura Show probably isn't going to get a season two. It was all down to the ratings of the last two episodes, and they were terrible

It's been a long while since I read the book, but I seriously don't remember a single thing from the last two episodes happening in it.
Is my memory faulty? Or are they seriously adding all this unnecessary shit

The visuals of this show are meaningless masturbation. All style and zero substance.

No they have over inflated Laura's role in the series and made the show entirely about her. She actually has more screen time than Wednesday or Shadow

Why though? And why add gods that weren't focused on in the book, like Vulcan?

What percentage of the season finale will be about the dead wife?

60%, 70%, 80%?

My guess is 90% of the episode will be dedicated to her being cunty.

watching it right now, she showed up 32mins in ep in

Muh strong independent female trope being written by a gay man

So 50% of the episode will be dedicated to Laura. Great.

>First!
go back to whatever shithole you came fromm 260p stream watcher fag!
episode isn't even out yet ... and definitely not in HD

>stop being poor.

Degenerate ass show, fuck all of you.

God, I'm so glad this went to shit. There was no way that they could actually show what made the book so good.