“Why aren’t monsters being played by women?” Boutella muses, lying on a couch during an interview here...

>“Why aren’t monsters being played by women?” Boutella muses, lying on a couch during an interview here. “If you piss off a woman she’s far more brutal than a man. How come they didn’t think about that before?”
Well, is she correct?

Goddamn, how short is she?

>Medusa
>Harpies
>Banshees
>Vampires
>Feminists
There are tons of female monsters.

Giv mummy gf

delete this right fucking now

>ywn pat her on the head and tell her how much you like her

I agree there should be lots more male domestic violence shelters to help these men get away from these brutal women.

Sure they exist, we have whole monster girl encyclopedias for even classical monsters, yet, we don't see them in films.

LOL, no, that's not even close to correct. It might be true in modern civilization, and when it comes to emotional damage. Other than that, men are vastly more dangerous than women. It's not even close.

She's right. But an evil woman get what's coming to her can easily be twisted into an attack on women. Feminists got Pissed off about Fatal Attraction.Daisy, from Hateful 8 was also considered problematic even though she was essentially treated as an equal throughout the movie. I for one welcome more female antagonists.

not everything in the world has to be portrayed in films

why arent there any 3 foot tall mongolian death metaal bassists in films?

Do you see her tits in this? Couldn't get a proper answer before

In shadows from the side.

>Well, is she correct?
have you ever wronged one IRL?

they have inhuman amounts of ruthlessness

>Well, is she correct?
The Ring
Blast Witch
Mama
The Conjuring
The Exorcist
Let The Right One In
The Grudge
Etc etc etc

>succubus
>siren
>The Furies/ The Fates (possibly)
>faeries
>mermaids

DELET

Yeah there has never been a female monster in the history of film

>Let The Right One In
hehehe

Tbh I think that's just her promoting her film to all the idiots who buy into the feminist shit and don't know any better. I really doubt that she actually believes that.

>If you piss off a woman she’s far more brutal than a man.

naw, more like conniving and vicious

I wanna unwrap her pusi

The problem is, a lot of those female monsters are based on sexist and anachronistic female archetypes and Hollywood doesn't want to do anything that might upset the career feminists.

>“If you piss off a woman she’s far more brutal than a man. How come they didn’t think about that before?”
Because women only pull that shit when their crazy is convinced there will be no consequence. Women tolerate a lot of bullshit when they don't have options, but are sociopaths the seconds an alternative presents itself.

>tfw womanlet

I don't mind seeing more monster women in movies. it's my fetish

She got cucked by Pine in an interview and never recovered.

152-157 cm.