Pizza just got here. what movie should i watch?

pizza just got here. what movie should i watch?

>When a post about a pizza is enough to bait people

better squeeze that pepper juice all over that pie or else you're a faggot

what are the choices?

>not eating the peppercini bite by bite with a slice of 'za

you do that after you squeezed the juice onto the whole pie. why waste all that flavor on one slice??

The Room directed by Tommy Wisseau

what degenerate slices a pizza like this?

post your hands

How fat are you OP?

Fifth Element

at least it isnt pineapple

Who the fuck cuts pizza like this

14" = 6 Slices
16" = 6 Slices
18" = 8 Slices

What kind of retard slices pizza into squares?

no crushed red pepper da fuc

just watch the pizza

Where's the vegetables

I FUCKING WANT PIZZA

Midwest degenerates

Good answer

28 Months Later

the holy trinity is a dash of garlic powder, red pepper, oregano

optional but equally acceptable, grated pecorino romano cheese

t.native Italian NYC fag

>that stray sausage

>eating carbs
>2017

>needing to add all that extra seasoning

the pizza should already be flavorful and delicious. bland east coast trash.

>powder
Garlic salt is the real shit

t. NEPA

Plain pizza is a canvas you can tweak to your individual taste you fucking nigger

>ywn eat a nice pizza with emma roberts watching a comfy movie on a saturday night and she puts her head on your shoulder while simultaneously reaching over to hold your hand

Thats just garlic powder with salt.

Dont need more salt on a pizza.

I'll keep that in mind

only bland NYC shit pizza

Why are there condoms in the bottom right corner?

Its a thin crust, all the retail chains cut them like that.

>not getting a large 31.99 dollar pie at your local hipster joint
>not admiring the le retro hipster motif of TMNT toys, random VHS tapes and CRT televisions scattered on the walls
>not getting the dried cranberries, goat cheese and arugula pizza special and cold alternative brand soda in a glass bottle for 5 dollars to wash it down

>when the pizza you buy is so shit that you have to season it yourself

top kekeroni

That's actually true Chicago-style pizza, Deep Dish is more of a meme for suburbs and tourists but Chicagoans still rep it anyway because it's popular and we put over all our popular things. This is the kind of pizza we eat regularly, but from a neighborhood spot, not a chain.

What does Sup Forums think of my pizza?

I'm judging you for getting Papa Johns, but at least you didn't get shitty Dominos

That abomination is not a pizza, you gay faggot numale cancer.

IT'S NOT EVEN SLICED PROPERLY.

>whining about the carbs instead of the mountain of cholesterol
Stupid fucking keto faggot

kys rëddit tourist

Both are correct.

>but at least you didn't get shitty Dominos
You mean Little Caesars'

>oregano

Fuck off back jew york, faggot

I got the lunch buffet at Donato's (pizza chain in Ohio) and they had it sliced in little squares like that. It was really nice because you could sample all the different kinds of pizza without being filled up like you would if you had full slices of each one.

Where?

We have Kinatos here down South.

Large Works on thin crust=better than sex, my man.

Sadly we don't have the buffet ;___;

Damn, you got me, I don't really count them as a major chain restaurant with their plastic pizzas anyway.

That's the idea at least

I don't get the hate for Little Caesars. It's cheap as fuck, and it's not really that bad tasting.

It is though, it's dry, plain, crap. The cheese is like 80% preservatives so enjoy your cancer.

Pizza Ranch ranch sticks aren't pizza.

I can't believe people hate on it and at the same time Papa Johns seemingly has a good reputation. I've always been a "pizza is pizza, even bad pizza is good" but Papa Johns just tasted....odd. Pizza Hut isn't all that anymore either. Lil Cease is great though.

1. Pizza Hut
*power gap*
2.) Dominos
9000000000001. papa johns

>Papa Johns

Kill yourself famalam

It's fast food. You're basically comparing one fast food pizza to another on the basis that one is more unhealthy than the other. You're not too bright are you?

What's next you're going to tell me smoking X brand of cigarettes is better for your health than Y?

What pizza hut product should i order

they're just trying to be edgy contrarians

Pan pizza, whatever toppings you like.

maybe skip the movie and go to the gym fatty

I agree with what you're saying, and that is pretty much what I'm saying. Instead of eating shitty cancerous Little Ceasers, eat greasy fucking Pizza Hut instead. It's still bad for you but it tastes fucking good.

>so enjoy your cancer.
It's dairy so duh.

the hamburger

Pizza Hut is gross dude

It's garbage that poorfags enjoy and generic supermarket pizzas are far superior.

The cheesy bite crust pizza is back, that shit is great.

Still tastier than Domino's tho.

Thin crust Meat lovers with Hut Favorite crust flavor

Pan pizza with your usual toppings and some boneless wings.

Eh, I'd argue that Domino's has a better taste, if just barely. Just get Pizza Hut, its a greasy pile of carbs, but its good.

Pizza Hut is the true toxic hazard. You'll call-in sick for 2 days afterward.

movie recommendations not pizza recommendations you stupid stupid retards

>autistic square cut
kys

Fuck you this is now a pizza thread.

I've worked at Papa Johns, Dominos, and Pizza Hut for long periods of time, ask me anything.

Why haven't you ended it all, wagey?

I don't think I could ever go through with a suicide, but ask me again in ten years.

Batman Forever.

>it's a 'za thread

why do people hate dominos so much? its always nice when i have it and the price is low

Anything from this list.

It's okay

Their pan pizza is the best out of the chains. Pizza Hut is pure garbage no matter what you order. Last time I went there it was greasy as with somewhat sweet crust

That's not how you cut a pizza.

These. I used to never want to eat from Little Caesar's because I thought it was cheap shit, but holy shit nope. Always hated Pizza Hut because I swear they must fry their fucking crust, it's so garbage. Greasy as fuck trash.

Spaceballs

>not slicing your pizza into little triangles so you can have 60 slices of pizza

I remembered Pizza Hut being great years ago though. Didn't they change their recipe or something?

Im , the reason for both of those is that all the Pizza hut dough is "proofed" in pans with a shit ton of vegetable oil. And its so sweet because there's a shit ton of sugar in Pizza Hut dough.

I fixed it

Do you realise how hard it is to get mozzarella out of your japs eye?

Nah it's still good

Nice garlic cheese pizza man.

Fuck garlic bread. Get more pizza as a side to pizza.

>2017
>eating food

Gardens of the Night

Dough with traces of other things aka flavored dough.

>extra pepper and seasoning
>no garlic butter

OP you have shit taste.

and if you think it's any healthier without the butter you are retarded. garlic sauce is literally the best part. they handled money and drove their cars then stuck their bare hands in the container for the peppers. the water those peppers sit in all day is worse than toilet water. never eat the pepperoncinis

Thin crusts come with the packets instead of the garlic butter

>eating plebitza

y'all maggots