So did this scene trigger Sup Forums or nah?

So did this scene trigger Sup Forums or nah?

what doesn't trigger Sup Forums?

this shit was weak
should have shown the full creampie without CGI copout

>does ____ trigger Sup Forums?
Yes.

It was pretty gay I have to admit

Don't know the scene but th picture triggers my peepee.
I am not gay btw

>shit that triggers Sup Forums

>It was pretty gay I have to admit

But that's the reason I enjoyed it :3

Good for you user, good for you

Personally I found it disgraceful. How dare modern media promote such degeneracy. A true Muslim would never lie with another man. This is heresy of the highest order.

Slutty pre teens, I suppose. And scorpion jackets.

It’s just a dick. Only closetfags get triggered by homo shit.

By best friend is a Muslim and gay, so your statement is wrong.

Your best friend is a heretic, and should be put to death if he truly follows the teachings of the prophet.

Given the number of threads that popped up immediately afterwards, I'm going to say yes.

I didn't trigger me, but I didn't like it. I dropped the show, but not for that scene alone. It's just a little weak overall, and the "political satire" is just terrible.

movies that only contain white males

>newfags using trigger out of it's original meaning
You don't even know why trigger was used to mock SJWs in the first place, do you? It was funny because SJWs claimed to have ptsd in comparable to war veterans that was "triggered" upon hearing something they didn't like, for example somebody using the word "rape". That's why the word was used to mock them.

rip when lads?

And? In this thread it's being used to mock Sup Forums

I was too busy fapping to be triggered, desu.

FPBP

Yeah, but did Sup Forums ever claim to get ptsd, or that their sensibilities are threatened by "triggers"? No, Sup Forums mocks sacred cows and the like. So you're using it out of context.