Your move

Your move.

It's about time there is a female president.

I'm ok with her being the third Obama term

Trump is a racist pig the former leader of the KKK endorsed him

your move

Goddam nigger

Oh I got another one for you

>Pretty much 80% of Hillary's voters.

Not an argument

So you'd be voting for Hillary only because trump is a racist?

Wew lad, It's like drinking piss only because it's better then drinking diarrhea shit.

desu I've literally never personally heard anyone say anything other than "to stop Trump from being president"
I think trump is a big fat meme and will be extremely disappointed if he wins but it's sad that this is what our political discussion is reduced to

Good thing he now supports clinton instead.
>funny I only recall one of the two candidates going to the cross burnings.

I vote for Hillary because of her expertise in modern politics.
Trump is literally a chimp in a clownsuit and the behaviour of his supporters, here for example, that screams and shouts nonsense whenever someone tries to argue with them is proof of that.

I like chaos and would rather the US situation not get better.

She's not Trump.
That's literally it

Everybody dishonest can state why they're voting for Trump!

Leaf shill

she is a woman

trump is mean

>I vote for Hillary because of her expertise in modern politics.
Agreed. She's turned bribery and corruption into an art.

nice meme but not true on either account.

To be fair she is a Democrat so people that have democratic tendencies are going to vote for her and that alone is reason enough for them.

That's not an answer specifically as to why they are picking Hillary Clinton, but it makes sense that if she's the nominee they're going to pick her over anyone else due to party loyalty.

Haha exactly.
What is it they say... "because trump is hitler"

HAVE these people even looked at Hillary's past and done their research?

There's a reason its not being talked about.

Because I am told I am an idiot if I don't vote Democrat. I don't want to be labeled a bigot. Independent thought is scary.

I'm scared for my safety

pic related

but the current leader of the KKK endorsed Hillary?

i'm voting for her because she is a milf. i use my horny hillary love doll every night

Three big crowds support Hillary.

There are many who vote only based on party affiliation - if the tag after the name matches, then that's who gets the vote.

There are those who just want to see a woman win, but realize Stein's got no shot.

And then there are people who really only want to see the States start another war.

She's not Trump. I'm as conservative as they come but i cannot support that man. He's flip flopped on nearly every position so many times don't even know what to consider him. He's a liar, a racist, probably a criminal, and he bad-mouths our troops.

As much as i disagree with HRC on some issues, at least she won't plunge the globe into an all out nuclear war. We conservatives need to stop supporting him just because he claims to be a Republican these days and just cut our losses early. He has and will continue to do irreparable harm to the GOP. We can survive 8 years of Hillary, but we can't survive even a month of Trump.

Because shes the most qualified person who has ever run for president. Former two term senator. Former secretary of state. Knows all important heads of state from time as first lady.

>huurrr derrr shes crooked hilla--

GOOD! I HOPE SHE IS!

If shes *half* as crooked as you assholes think and has gotten away with everything, shes DEFINITELY the most qualified person for the job.

>So fuck you, Sup Forums. I wasnt gonna bother voting this year but since the butthurt will be massive, i need to do my part, so im voting for Hillary Clinton

Really makes you think, huh, assholes?

Exactly.

;-)

BARRY GOLDWATER! Old people are racist news at 11.

Hillary is a racist pig the current leader of the KKK endorsed her

your move

Where's the environmental part I hate about Trump? Is Hillary trying to abolish the EPA and turn America into China 2.0 with polluted water and air but without China's renewable energy investments?

stop being a nigger and be american.
indians arn't english, there british

>I vote for Hillary because of her expertise in modern politics.

what did you mean by this

im not sure, but it didn't sound like; because she expressed my political opinion.

Lies.

>I could just decide not to support any candidate whatsoever, but because Trump is 2spoopy, I'm going to put forth the effort to vote for a corrupt cunt.

>nuclear war
You're drunk on Democrat Kool-Aid. Nuclear weapon proliferation only achieved global nuclear weapon prevention.

We'd all go batshit on any country that decided to use them ever again.