Clint Eastwood: We're Living In 'Pussy Generation'

>Legendary actor and film director Clint Eastwood fell short of endorsing Donald Trump for president, but acknowledged the Republican presidential nominee is “onto something” for not being afraid to speak his mind.

>“He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Mr. Eastwood, 86, told Esquire magazine in an interview published Wednesday. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells.”

>“We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” he continued. “And then when I did ‘Gran Torino,’ even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/3/clint-eastwood-blasts-pussy-generation-praises-tru/

Will millennials ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10th repost of this thread and counting
Slide harder, Trumpfag.

The world will be a little bit darker when he dies

>slide
>trumpfag
Just for that I give the thread a bump

Get me another beer Dragon Lady

ugh, thank god this kind of problematic old timer won't be long in this planet

I also support this bump with a bump of my own.

Bump for based clint and you being a faggot

Thanks for the bump, loser. ;^)

>When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist
>born in 1930
Does he really not see the issue here? Is he going senile?

Millennials are new to the scene, if this is a pussy time its because men Eastwoods age made it that way.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. I watched Gran Torino about a month, it was a beautiful movie.

Clint Eastwood is a jaynius

Uh yeah, we've known this for a while???????

That's why we can't wait for these old bigots to die out. The younger generations are the most diverse and progressive of all time, actually babies in 2015 were over 50% progressive. We're working for 100% progressive.

Fuck you, I bet you like getting the tip of your dick bitten by a snapping turtle you bitch

But I didn't bump the thread, idiot ;^)

Slide on!

Somebody get this man a chair!

Trumpfag? This is Sup Forums, faggot.

The shilling is really out of control this week, fuck

Kek, somebody lynch that fucking chair!!

Fuck. Now that's what I call trolling.

wait a sec...

>??????
Jesus christ, try harder you fucking shill.

>someone has a different opinion than me
>it must be shilling

based clint

>be born tall and good looking
>literally top .001%
>hit genetic lottery
>part of the most prosperous generation in American history
>get old as fuck
>rest on laurels all day and call everyone else faggots because I am no longer beholden to my kike overlords because I'll be dead soon
W H E W
H
E
W

Another bump for the CTR shill.

Don't say that you fuck

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

>if this is a pussy time its because men Eastwoods age made it that way.
>Eastwood's age
Try 20 years younger faggot, Eastwood wasn't a hippie and he's always voted against the commies

Don't you have a debt crisis to solve. la cucirina?

Heston was always better, he wasn't pro gun control

Also

>Heston, died in 2008
>Obama, elected in 2008

This has been my ringtone for years.

I've been away for two days, what is happening here?

Based

How was Gran Torino politically incorrect?
It was the opposite of racist

Your government is going to solve it for us, m8. I think you missed the memo.

Oh go yell at a chair old man.

>You could say things then
>You can't say them now
>Leftists consider this a natural progression

Clint strike a nerve?

Even you boricuans with your massive debt crisis and not existent road system can admit that the amount of Correct the Record fags

Same with American History X

well when you put it that way

Racial slurs are enough to make stuff politically incorrect in this day and age. Doesnt matter if it is opposite to racism or what ever is the big picture, if you can take stuff out of context its not ok.

Fuck yeah!

bump

People today say Huckleberry Finn is racist because they say nigger.

You can still say them. You just have to deal with the consequences.

>Correct the Record
I didn't even know that was a thing.

Based Clint. Watched Gran Torino literally 10 minutes ago. Great film.

whoa bro. this was almost at the bottom.

The Man With No Fucks

>pussy generation
>drafted into army during Korean war
>spend enlistment being a lifeguard in California
>make movies about wars

You de facto can't, it's not even up for debate unless you're completely disingenuous

>Using anime .jpg's to fit in
Advanced shill posting

i disagree. i found it boring and full of filler and clint eastwood sounding like he's about to die constantly doesnt make for a good performance.

Ten bucks? Jesus Christ, Marty. What are you, half Jew or somethin'? You keep raising the damn prices all the time.

correct the record shills and shitposters in general flooding Sup Forums ever since he DNC and wikileaks.

>kiss-ass
>pussy
>Clint Eastwood
>86
my man

>de facto
So in other words, you can but you have to deal with the consequences.

Too bad.

basically here's an example of what he's talking about: you can hate people, but the second you start hating someone that is black, it's racist. You can't simply just hate them because of who they are, they just assume you hate them because they are black. see the problem?

Shills pissing in an ocean of piss.

>Millenials

Pussy.

>You're disingenuous
Got it

Come on leaf, stop being such a pleb.

yes thats why you might as well be racist and proud of it

>consequences
>for saying words
Just fucking get over it, you pussy

Get a piece of this kike shillbot.
I hope your terminal ass cancer is Progressive

>when u nutted but she still suckin

it was just boring, man. what can i say. it's slow but not tense or intriguing. it's just a korean kid being autistic for like 4 hours and then an old man gets shot instead of calling the cops or moving to a neighborhood thats not infested with ricer faggots

thats not what hes talking about at all, hes saying you cant hate anyone ever and that people are walking on eggshells in general

Clint Eastwood is not particularly good looking

Only one being disingenuous here is you, user.

You can call people niggers all you want, free speech and all. You just have to be ready to potentially get your ass beat as a result.

You wanna know what it's like to kill a man? Well, it's goddamn awful, that's what it is. The only thing worse is getting a medal... for killing some poor kid that wanted to just give up, that's all. Yeah, some scared little leaf faggot just like you. I shot him in the face with that rifle you were holding in there a while ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it, and you don't want that on your soul.

Are you implying that certain actions should be free of consequence?

How about you quit being a bitch and deal with the fact that people don't like obnoxious pricks like you?

All I have to work with is all the +40 women I've met in my lifetime, but Clint was apparently "absolutely gorgeous," and, "Oh my god, when he was in Rawhide?"

Poe's Law in action

>>consequences
>>for saying words
yeah. what, are you scared, you pussy faggot?

>wah wah if i call ppl nigger maybe they wont like it ;_;

you're an even bigger brittle boipussy than the tumblrina leftists you despise

I'm taking this bait.

What is happening to our youth?!?! There are people all across the nation who aren't worth the shirt on their back. Why are they like this? What do they think will happen when the BLM, America-hating Hispanics, feminists, and other anti-white anti-moral groups achieve their goals? Its like they are all just waiting in a perpetual game of follow the leader! These whites will be killed by the very groups they degrade themselves to advance. Don't people have a shred of dignity anymore? Why can't you be proud of what YOU are, instead of being proud of what you think others SHOULD be???

I suppose I fall in with the Millennials...I am 33 years old, three time USMC Combat Veteran, Honorably discharged as a Sergeant, work full time in software QA, married my high school sweetheart, and have a 5 year old daughter with her. Its like everything was destroyed 3-7 years behind me as I got older. I have absolutely no hope left for us. Some people can see the errors they are living and be saved, but most are too far gone. Its like young whites have had their souls stolen from them. I weep for my country and my generation.

You, the guy I replied to -- what is your reasons for being like this? Help me understand please!

Be a little courteous here, you degenerate anime asshole. This is CLINT FUCKING EASTWOOD. He could rape the entire female half of your family with one wink of his left eye and your mum would never ask for a dick again. But does he do it? No. Do you know why? He's sick of pussy and pussification. Eat my poo as you read this and next time ...well.... never come back here again until you've got manners, motherfucker. Now go to school.

PS: Trump will win.

im sure the left will demonize him in no time

These millennial fucks probably have never even seen High Plains Drifter.

We really are getting raided, aren't we

Does Clint trigger you, Aiden?

Yeah, the issue is men were men and women were women back. People had tough skin and guts, and didn't have perpetual sand in their panties. If YOU can't see the issue, you're one of the pussies he's describing

The 1930s weren't any more racist than today. Niggers could still whistle at white women in the south, they just had to deal with the consequences.

I'm not sure that Millennials know who he is. I think that a good western would send a Millennial running for safe space.

I recommend honoring Clint by naming your favorite CE movie.

Movie: FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE. Excellent combination of tension and camaraderie between Manco and Col. Mortimer, which then evolved into empathy, in pursuing separate goals in hunting a fugitive and his gang. Both protagonists rely on wit as much as gun skills. Also, great gunfights.

kek

>tfw everyone loves Clint Eastwood and his spaghetti westerns but don't know Toshiro Mifune or Akira Kurosawa

Any fans of old westerns, do yourself a favor and watch Yojimbo and 7 Samurai, both influenced different westerns, (fistfull of dollars and magnificent 7 respectively) and are among my favorite movies along with Clint's classics.

Totally. See my post.

I support both of your bumps.
Have another just to spite Faggot

3 more months of this shilling

Stay strong brothers

>If YOU can't see the issue
I see the issue every time I come to this board. You dumb fucks love to romanticize the past.

>trying to be a clever faget and use my words against me
Right, because whites and blacks faced the same consequences and were on the same footing back then.

niggers nigging has always been a thing
where's your argument

I've had this image for so long... Is meme magic real?

Yep, that 7% will kill you.

I am spartacus

Oh me, oh my! I have touched a nerve, haven't I, Manuel? Sorry. Do you feel better now, princess? Or should I coddle you a bit more?

What are you on about, toronto scum?

Yojimbo? You mean the Japanese version of Red Harvest? Try reading some Dashiell Hammett if you want inspiration.

This is me again. Dynamic IP.

Could any anons weigh in with their opinions on the matter if you can relate please?