***THE SHILLING IS REAL***

HOLY SHIT GUYS. TRUMP IS GOING TO "DROP OUT" OF THE RACE

This is absolute BULLSHIT

****RED ALERT****

NEWS MEDIA PRESSING HARDER THAN EVER WITH BLATANT LIES.

LINK:
bipartisanreport.com/2016/08/03/just-in-abc-news-stuns-america-announces-that-trump-might-drop-out-of-2016-race/

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/dAMY3Z
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/03/the-rnc-can-legally-dump-donald-trump-but-it-has-to-act-fast.html?via=mobile&source=facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, if they keep this level of shilling up until november they actually might win. Doubt it thou..

>In fact, he's known to quit when things get tough, bailing on any number of businesses and marriages
Fucking rekt.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.
Nothing has been deposited into your account.

shit happens

Their proof is:
>ABC has learned

Also check this out:
Clinton campaign works directly with PACs: sli.mg/dAMY3Z

I don't blame Trump.

Seriously why save this world? Our people are begging to go extinct and be dominated by Islam for their final century on the planet.

Humans deserve to go extinct. We are pathetic.

They are trying so fucking hard it's not even funny. Going to straight up Ted Cruz style tactics.

I was actually thinking to myself that this might happen, but I never thought it would actually be a possibility.

Why not just wait it out?

Meanwhile Trump, the marketing madman, dominates yet another media cycle. I am indeed entertained.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

How much do they pay you for the shilling?

Also sage goes in the options field.

bump

my ass has been officially laughed off ɟam

>bipartisan report

LITERALLY

WHO?

Now the DAILY BEAST.

WEW

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/03/the-rnc-can-legally-dump-donald-trump-but-it-has-to-act-fast.html?via=mobile&source=facebook

F U L L F O R C E

Art of the Deal libs. You cannot stump the Trump. Even if Reuters excludes the 18-34 demographic. Even if they sample mostly Dems. You will not win Demoshits.

By Kek's green ass, may every liberal spontaneously commit suicide. He wills it!

Wow these shills must be getting time and a half today. Will you all be expected to work through the weekend? At least you all go to sleep, we can sit here and funpost all night you kike niggers.

look at the authors name MacManus. kek.

How is his campaign imploding?

it isnt. its jewish trick.