Name a better candidate for President

>protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAKuQzJAWdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gary Johnson

literally any slut on methadone treatment

any one

Amy winehouse. A dead whore is better than a living one.

Trump.

Donald J. Trump

>le orange man meme

shills be like

Sam Hyde

Bill

Sarah Palin
There you happy?

Better than clinton and she's a woman.

Bernie Sanders
Joe Biden
John McAfee

Well, that was easy

Protip: you came out of your mother's asshole

If you really believe this you should honestly kill yourself.
Clinton is depressingly bad, but compared to Palin Clinton would even make a better conservative Republican.

Remember anons,
HIDE
SAGE
And REPORT all paid shills

My pet dog

Trump has a plan

Hilary has a vagina

>Name a better candidate for President

How about "Anyone other than the wicked witch of the east"..

A vote for Hillary is a vote for evil, sloth and corruption.

Sage, anyone who votes for Hillary is a delusional cunt - and should be executed

Trump has megalomania and Daddy's money.

Hillary has corporate bux

Donald Trump.

It is not a good nor a feasible plan though.

Interesting claim
Would you vote for a commie (Like Hugo Chavez) or from Shillary?

just fucking write sanders name in and see what happens

its better than
>im a woman and im running for president
that is literaly ALL i've heard from everything i saw hilary talking

and as long you have the papers why would you dislike trump plan?

>Nailed it

I like to thank you shills for correcting my record and opening my third eye to this beautiful goddess.
Where would we be without you kike niggers?

>It is not a good nor a feasible plan though.
Hmmmm, i wonder why the dirty mexicunt is against Trump? It really made me think. I guess mexican'ts are intellectual.

It is costly and the US is already in red numbers (Something that you shouldn't want on the long run). A (Much, much) better plan would be eliminate welfare and punish business that pay below minimum wage and the immigrants would leave on their own (Or die, whatever happens first).

I'll name 10:

Gary Johnson
Ronald Reagan's corpse
My sister's addled cat
Naked Cowboy
Kim Jong Un
Sam from I am Sam
John Bolton's mustache
Natalia Poklonskaya
A slice of rye bread
Gary Busey

All objectively better.

>
I could legally get inside the US so i am not against Trump i am against wasting resources building a white elephant. In fact Trump seems like a nice guy, especially if you compare him to Shillary.

Hi, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=aAKuQzJAWdU
they ratter die fighting

what makes me thing, if they used this amount of energy to fight the drug mobs. they could take your country back

Any of you, I would think. Even the cook

Based quote from based character, posted from based user. +9001 points

>i am against wasting resources.
How is having a secure border wasting resources? Also, why would a mexican give a shit about what resources America Wastes? Unless you're admitting mexico is paying for the wall, right Paco?

You would eat her shit?

Poor people are the main reason this country is shitty, they continue to vote against their won interests because they are mostly uneducated. They won't save this country and Mexico is doing pretty meh like usual, we aren't doing great but not all ours states are affected by violence and the economy is growing at an o.k speed. How about you, Huezil?

Because it wouldn't be efficient, you want to have a secure border and stop immigration, there are other ways that would work much better and would allow you to use that meme wall money to invest in other things.
What affects you, affects us, burger. Also i still have some empathy left, my friend.

Same shit, in portuguese

Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Jim Webb, Colin Powell. Hell I would take Biden over Hillary. To put it simply I would like to go at least four years without George Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood jockeying for who can get their hand further up the presidents ass to make him talk. I just red pilled the fuck out of two of my co workers on Hillary and at least one of them is now voting Trump.

But i thought your GDP forecasts got lowered by all the Lula and Lula with a vagina corruption shit?

The wall is effective you fool. Not only will it stop illegals but also the drug flow which would also benefit mexico. The wall would obviously be patrolled and maintained, which would create jobs. Also the cost of a wall is nothing to the US. We pretty much have unlimited money and power paco, we do what we want.
>Empathy
Into the trash.

Literally anyone else.

yeah, but is like saying the shit that was before is better than the shit it is now because there was corn on it

This

A bucket of sand

Soltysik/Walker

Enforcing borders security and preventing people from destroying the job market has nothing to do with a lack in empathy. It's he first step in trying to remove all the Globalist policies from damaging our economy and soveriegnty.

>The wall is effective you fool.
But it isn't, m8. Just calculated the costs of building it and maintaining it

>The wall would obviously be patrolled and maintained, which would create jobs.
The keynesian meme.

>Not only will it stop illegals but also the drug flow which would also benefit mexico.
Where there is demand there is going to be supply, it will probably mean that the costs of producing it in the US would be lower than importing it from Mexico, so you (Not us) will still have the drug problem.

>We pretty much have unlimited money and power paco, we do what we want.
There is no such thing as unlimited anything, every resource should be used carefully and wisely invested. That's is the definition of economics.

I never said you weren't empathic, i am saying you are wasteful. He asked me why i care about your lack efficiency and i explained that i am empathic still.

But it was a beautiful lie, i actually believed in Lula in the past. Shame on me.

oh look the CTR budget has not run out yet!

he was a drunk mess that could not write his own name.
just a tool for (((then)))

MUH DICK 16"

Exactly

Who is based in brazilian politics?

You're forgetting one thing Paco, we're Americans we get shit done. We're competent unlike your shit hole of a country.

a fucking non country

That Bolsonaro guy is like militar Trump. he is just as hated for shitalking everybody

thats it i guess

HARAMBE WAS CUT DOWN IN HIS PRIME

I know Shill was behind the death of that beautiful ape.

Everyone can commit mistakes, even you, my pal.

I mean, who will you vote for for example, do you agree with your actual president?

#RESURRECTHITLER

Does Hillary have a wikifeet page?

our current "president" is just the left overs from the last one.

he is doing a better job but he is not THAT much better.

man i miss Eneias, he was based,