Will anyone even remember this fag in a month?

Will anyone even remember this fag in a month?

Yes, when Hillary appoints him to her cabinet as Chief Religion Officer.

Nope.

That's how it works, delicious bait gets eaten, forgotten and the big fish gets gutted.

So much for hyperquantumdimensionalcartoon chess.

If Trump didn't keep talking about him, then everybody would have already forgotten.

He walked right into the most obvious trap imaginable.

What flag is this?

Nope. Trump obliterated him, the American public did not believe his gay shit, Democrats have failed yet again.

Not surprising from the party of ineptitude.

I personally am glad that muslim is dead and muslims helped.

US virgin islands

Hmm

>Trump obliterated him

???

Only in your safe space, honey

RARE
A
R
E

Nope. And remember to sage these threads.

thats not her, if she got fatter her nose wouldn't have gotten bigger

Being retarded does not help Trump at all you stupid child.

They, uh, don't look alike unless literally every person who isn't white looks the same to you.

Nose job after gov death benefit.

Nah. They need to keep it fresh. Now they're talking about how Trump hates babys derp and have a new wave of shitty kike memes.

If Trump keeps taking the bait, yes. If he keeps this going dems will be able to use him in multiple campaign ads.

Who?

The American public is a bunch of retards and will forget all about this in a month like they did the Mexican judge. All Trump has to do is give an eloquent speech like at the RNC combined with Hillary fucking up in some way and he's back in the lead.

The wife is so fucking ugly god damn I gag a little every time I see these to mudslimes

The problem with all these stumping attempts is the American citizenry's memory span. Most people forget about these things in a month.

How easy is it to live in the Virgin Islands?

Will anybody remember this fag?

nope

Think democrats are a little concerned.

Thought he'd be a good speaker but nothing more would come of it. And expected no one would remember him after two days.

But trump took Stephanopolous's bait which means a week later when this paki and his goat are still in the spotlight ( and boy doesn't he love the attention) its natural two things will happen....

1) he'll fuck up and say something stupid
2) people will dig deep into his past and find cracks in the facade

The thing is while both of those have happened, most media won't pick up on the sharia thing, the paper he wrote advocating death to fags, the fact he employed Loretta lynch.

But, as far as the Democrats care, he's done maximum damage to trump, objective achieved. And now he needs to disappear. This before people start getting sick of the sight of him, and public sentiment turns away. Also there's the risk more about his shadier side comes out and discredits his message.

As for speakers at the dnc, come on, when youve got the likes of blm mothers, lena dunham there's gonna be a speaker somewhere that causes you grief. I suppose they just expect that along the lines and hope to minimize any damage. So far so good

So easy even niggers can do it

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

yes, if you assholes don't stop talking about him

/thread

like everybody remembers this guy

bump for 10/10

well done

No but we'll remember that Trump hates veterans and was BTFO by a random guy with a dead son.

He doesn't blame Trump for the war but for going after Muslims. Low energy post.

Cool constitution ahmed

dude a clock lmao

nope. his straw man would have already been debunked and the democrats would desperately search another stick to poke trump with
or maybe khan's constitution, he'd be glad to borrow them

No.

REED DA CONSTITUION MESTER TRUMPF!!

IT SAYS YOU MUST BE NICE TO FOREIGN MUSLIMS YOU RACEY MAN!

Also.
>Mr. Trump, if you had your way, my family and my hero son would have never been allowed into this country.
>If you had your way, my son would still be alive, being unable to fight in the US Army.

If Trump didn't respond, he would have been forgotten the next day!