youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
strawpoll.me/13219943
youtube.com/watch?v=13WpFEMFtZ4
youtu.be/Bij6d-KU4aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ueXnYg4oCqY

Normal Coop is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy

It's been said that Cooper doesn't get his mind back. The Eddie Vedder song that closes the series expresses this fact clearly.

*insert normie/reddit meme post here*

Hahahaha people will be
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

10/10 picture, OP.

Friendly reminder that ABC did nothing wrong.

This one? youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

What TP merch do you own, /tpg/?

I honestly just want to get this keychain.

Maybe Cooper's tape recorder too, although that's not strictly TP merchandise.

A bundle of David Lynch's pubes.

strawpoll.me/13219943

I'm curious.

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

I think Hawk has to find Cooper first. I mean, if he was normal, he could just go back to Twin Peaks himself.

Yeah that's the song. There keeps being word that this song closes out the series. The lyrics are definitively interesting.

I relate to Ike the Spike

You're a manlet too?

Ike and I just want to be tall

>currently 12 votes
>only two are the same
Nobody has any fucking idea

I think Diane is going to meet Bad Coop, inform Albert and Gordon that it isn't the real Coop; the keys Jade posted will arrive at the Great Northern, Ben will either know those are Coop's keys or will look into the register to figure out whose they might have been; Hawk will read the secret pages from the bathroom and probably Ben will call him up to tell him about the keys. The arc will end with a big confrontation at Dougie's house, involving Hawk, Ike the Spike, Coop, and possibly Gordon, Albert, and Diane.

All of that feels entirely too straightforward for what the show has been so far though.

It's great.

I voted for 12. I hope we him back during the middle arc or at least have the final arc with strong protagonist.

The notes in the bathroom were Andy's notes and there is some stick stuff in them. They have nothing to do with Cooper.

Anyone that doesn't like Dougie and still thinks he's there as comic relief is a brainlet that isn't picking up on the emotional undertones in his scenes quite possibly because they're autistic

Research about sperms is not sick!

The Eddie Vedder song already says that Agent Cooper is never getting his mind back.

>Rion Dylan Robert Faler These guys gobble up whatever Lynch does. As I've said, they're not Twin Peaks fans, they're Lynch fans. They don't care about what made the show appealing in the first place. They just want to see Lynch do weird things. They don't care about the characters.
>Rion Dylan Hoping James, Shelley, Ed, Norma, etc. finally have some scenes with substance. Where is their story?!
>Rion Dylan I've walked out of awful movies a third of the way through. You don't get to tell us how to think. The fact is, Lynch and Frost botched this revival. Our favourite TP characters aren't suddenly going to get storylines at this point. They're just glorified cameos.
>Rion Dylan Christopher Rossiter I really don't care about Cooper anymore. I want to see more of the Hurleys, Hornes, and Haywards. With substantial material. Not just cameos.
>Rion Dylan Steve Scarone Yep. And I hate it. I didn't wait 25 years to watch a bunch of new characters.
>Rion Dylan We're officially a third of the way through the season and I can't rate it higher than a C-. And even that's being generous.
>Rion Dylan Mattias Eriksson The lack of Twin Peaks characters. The ones who do appear, like Shelley, have nothing substantial to do.
>Rion Dylan At this point, I'm just blocking anyone who tries to defend or justify what Lynch has done. These people are Lynch fans, not Twin Peaks fans, so they don't understand the criticisms. And they refuse to listen. So...blocked.
>Rion Dylan Oskar Rickardsson I'll never understand how a Twin Peaks "fan" can like a Twin Peaks show that doesn't focus on TP characters. Still waiting on Audrey and Ed. I bet we won't see James again. What a waste.
>Rion Dylan The original characters are nothing but glorified cameos. What a waste. Madchen Amick deserves better.

the Twin Peaks Facebook page is fucking hilarious

That's true. For 25 years Agent Cooper was in an insane realm with beings that talk backwards and in riddles. Of course that would fuck someone's mind up.

The only thing I think is certain is that it will take an encounter with Diane for the real Coop to emerge.

Hahaha this guy sounds like he's severely LYNCHED

>These people are Lynch fans, not Twin Peaks fans, so they don't understand the criticisms.
I understand the criticisms, but like he's saying, they don't really phase me much because I was expecting and hoping for more Lynch, which is exactly what this is. Nobody should have been hoping for new Twin Peaks. David Lynch obviously wasn't going to return to doing Twin Peaks like it originally was after making Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire. And I think people are overestimating how good it would have been even if he did. It wouldn't have turned out good if they tried copying what they did 25 years ago.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISN'T IT A LITERAL CONTINUATION OF THE SHOW FROM 25 YEARS AGO
>WHY ARE THERE NEW CHARACTERS
>WHERE'S JAMES

This isn't capeshit Avengers. Christ that last sentence is cringe.

>THE TOWN MUST HAVE STAYED STATIC FOR 25 YEARS
>NO ONE MOVED OUT
>NO ONE MOVED IN
>NO ONE DIED
>NO ONE WAS BORN

How many episodes did it take for you to join Team Dougie? I was pretty wary in the beginning, but that scene where he spits out the hot coffee is so adorable and he won me over?

I was honestly surprised it connected so well to the old show while still being pure Lynch. It legitimately confuses me when people say it's not like the old show. It feels like every Lynch directed episode and it's great.

If one were to make an office pool out of this, how would he set up the betting?

The second the sniper missed him. Instantly knew he was the personification of coincidence and fate. His showdown with Ike is gonna be Mr. Magoo hilarious

hahaha
L
Y
N
C
H
E
D

I was laughing as soon as I realized he turned autistic desu, I was sold from the beginning.

I don't get it either. Unless everyone thinks Twin Peaks was just the second half of season 2.

A pool doesn't require odds, it runs like a sweepstakes. Everyone throws in ten bucks or whatever and makes their prediction, winner takes all.

I feel like the people complaining about season 3 only really enjoyed Twin Peaks on a very, very superficial level. They liked the way the town looked and the way the characters behaved along with coffee and cherry pie memes.
Season 3 is superficially different, so they all complain even though the undertones and general style are still the same.

There's a point in the trailer where he's mentally present enough to drive. Much as I'd love Dougie for the finale, it's looking like he'll be back right before the two week wait.

I really hope that's what happens just so that losers like you who unironically use the word "kino" get btfo.

Hell even the food memes make a comeback, but in creative ways.
I'm just glad the plebs are a vocal minority.

I liked the comedy stuff at the start, now I enjoy all of Dougie's scenes because of how sad they are. The actual Dougie clearly didn't give a fuck about his family. He went out gambling and fucking prostitutes instead of going to his son's birthday etc. All Sonny Jim wants is Dougie to spend time with him, except it's obvious that Dougie didn't and once Cooper gets his mind back he's probably going to leave too. It's all very tragic

What if he decides to stay after he comes back?

Well I guess they could campaign for a Northern Exposure revival, because that is exactly what they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=13WpFEMFtZ4

>ywn chill with david as an audition

I bet my shaved head that he'll come back in ep 9.

>Rion Dylan At this point, I'm just blocking anyone who tries to defend or justify what Lynch has done. These people are Lynch fans, not Twin Peaks fans, so they don't understand the criticisms. And they refuse to listen. So...blocked.
>I'm just blocking anyone who tries to defend or justify what Lynch has done.
>they refuse to listen

So Lynched he lost his entire mind.

>completely refuses to mention Andy, Lucy, Hawk, Jacoby, Albert, or Gordon because even he knows he's wrong about the returning characters having no substance

I've never seen anybody try so hard to hate something this badly.

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>tfw the only wine you can drink is Kyle MacLachlan's wine

Maybe I should go to his vineyard and meet him.

>all those people on the Facebook complaining that it's not about their favourite characters and muh twin peaks comfy
jesus fucking christ

Imagine if those grapes....

Nope. I'm even betting the Vedder song is a red herring. So much is kept secret except for a song that heavily hints that Cooper's not gonna wake up? I don't buy it.

All of those posts are from one Rion Dylan.
Feel free to fuck with him.

That's those posts, but I went to the facebook page to read more and it's absolutely full of this shit.

season has 3 act structure 6/6/6. i fully expect the main coop of act two to be "evil" cooper

HAha us legion am I right

Yeah I dropped out of that shitstorm quick. The Genius of David Lynch likes the show near universally, though.

I actually think the lyrics mean the opposite.

Retard coop will develop a great and happy life somehow, with the luck of the irish.

Then real coop will come back to a life of misery, old coops family will die as will most of old coops friends.

Then he'll look in the mirror and see his reflection with a tie on his head.

Alternatively Doppleganger will end up cutting his arm off freeing himself of Bob and real coop will end up in the Doppleganger's body but with both sets of memories, so he has to live with all that he did like Leland did at the end. Bonus ending being Dougie growing from the arm.

Thoughts on any of these?

He's come awful close already. I don't think it'll be more than 2 or three more episodes before he W A K E S U P.

I've been smoking for 75 years.Every fucking day

I think so too. He's actively trying to wake up now.

>I bet we won't see James again.

Is this what l*nched dumb*ss normies actually believe?

I was sure he'd wake up after sipping the coffee.

And you were wrong. Like always. Just another instance of a stupid person being wrong.

Daily reminder that Lynch and Frost doing with Dougie what they always intended to do with Laura Palmer in the original - the storyline that never resolves to fuck with audience and keep them hooked to the wild ride of secondary plotlines, characters and bizarre scenes

Good post

Better post

Lynch approved the song's reveal specifically to fuck with us. Kyle even said in an interview that the anticipation of Coop waking up was gonna be "interesting". No matter what Cooper will be a different man in a different world, and if he wakes up he'll likely see his sole purpose as taking out bad Dale.

two piles of dirt with no real peaks

If this isn't the most fun you've had watching a tv show in many years...I don't know what to tell you.

Are you one of the people in the Facebook comments section who tells anyone who complains about the show that they're too stupid to get it?

What is the best Twin Peaks music and why is it The Pink Room?

youtu.be/Bij6d-KU4aA

>you will never shoot a sex scene with Sheryl Lee in a seedy bar while this plays loud enough to drown out all dialogue

I'm sure Michael was referring to his minor successes in Twin Peaks and Carnivale. Two decent roles that never gave him a real career.

Don't know what you're implying, but to me season 3 is pure bliss, I've never even hoped for it to be this fucking good

Lynch should have used where is my mind by the pixies. What a wasted opportunity. When will you people realise he's nothing but a hack?

>they just want to see Lynch do weird things

That's why I'm here, I need my noveltypussy tickled.

No.

That's interesting.

This. That it still has the heart and soul of Twin Peaks was just a bonus.

>minor success

MJA is the main attraction in both shows

>discussing TP with a normie the other day
>Have you ever seen TP?
>You're talking about that show with the midget in a red suit, right?

Coopfags eternally BTFO

I just wanted to see Cooper get out of the Lodge. I don't even care he's stone cold retarded.

what adds insult to the INJURY is that Lynch FIRED him because he was bringing to the LIGHT what was TRUE about him. Lynch is a perverted bigot who expresses his FUCKED SEXUALITY through his FILMS; it is his ONLY LEGAL OUTLET.

god, heather graham is such a slut
it's making my boner act funny

Morning, Mike. Any starring roles lately? I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook, especially since you got upstaged by a tree.

Her and Donna are the patrician Waifus

TW or American Gods??

>David Lynch or discount Grant Morrison

Isn't it obvious?

how long until it airs?

Is Annie going to be back at any point or has bad coop killed her?

> David Lynch
David "You're lynched" Lynch

13 hours, 10 minutes. 9 PM EST.

what a madman

Is there even any room for debate that Norma is best girl? Especially considering Peggy Lipton aged like fine wine.

I mean she was my momfu in Twin Peaks Seasons 1 and 2 but this new season has elevated her to Twin Peaks Official Best Girl