Why aren't you married yet, user?

Why aren't you married yet, user?

Because of jews and feminism, women don't want to marry an unattractive man like me.

I wanna marry my pooinloo
She's awesome. Sex is amazing. She makes 6 times more than I do (and I'm a Civil engineer). She's so hard working. Bright as fuck.

Honestly she's way out of my league. I need to lock this down asap because I'll never find an upgrade desu

Because I have two chronic illnesses that make me undateable.
I'm still trying though, my life goal is having a family of my own, and I'm not gonna give up.
Probably gonna eat a bullet though, when I'm 40 and alone. If I can last that long, fingers crossed!

But I am

I'm now hard of hearing.

So I'm done for 60 years.

Why would I want to marry?
As a strong Trump supporter I hate all women because they're feminists.

right there with ya leaf bro

because im a homosexual shut-in

I am. It's OK.

i am actually

I am. I regret ever second of every day of it and its only been a year . Cant even remember the last time i had sex. Thinking of divorce

Because I like my money.

I am married.

My wife bore me blonde kids and gave me a maga hat for Father's Day.

I hope thats not the only reason why.

Fuck off Hillshill.

Crippling fear of being manipulated and subsequently divorced.

Also no money.

>I hope thats not the only reason why.

Why would you want to stay with someone that doesn't have sex with you?
If you live in the same house with your female partner and still masturbate then something is woefully wrong with your relationship.

You're supposed to share your needs, desires and goals. You take care of theirs and help them achieve their goals, and they do the same in return.
When that's not happening all you're doing is going in a slow spiral down until you finally crash and burn.

I too share this fear, but I have money. Makes it worse.

Marriage is for cucks. I'm not trolling either.

We're getting married sometime next spring, maybe march or april. We both know we want to get married we just had a hard time deciding who was going to propose to who since you know...

I am

Because all women I meet have been infected by feminism

Because I've spent most of my life getting high than looking for a decent girl

Because I hate women and marriage is unambiguously a bad deal if you're male.

I am. 3 years now. Trying for our first child.

I dated someone for over 6 years with plans to eventually marry.

We broke up. Don't think I'll ever find someone I can stand to be around forever and vice versa.