Ausfag thread

Ausfag thread

Get in here cunts. How do we fix channel 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBe5antkfrQ
archived.moe/tv/thread/23729653
gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=P3z6f6qGHsM
youtube.com/watch?v=g6HECpqZ1h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delete the project
move the simpsons back to 10
there's every single normalfag back

>buy rights to all major sporting events in the country
>actually air them instead of selling off 80% to foxtel
>cancel everything else

simpsons, big brother uncut, hot dog up late gameshow, move neighbours to 9pm an give it a MA15 rating, cancel the project and family feud, 90's-00's cartoons and anime all morning, bring back aerobics oz style and fill it with instagram whores, friday night games.

Ch11 has a banger weeknight schedule atm. Dunno why people aren't watching. The ads are pretty low budget though maybe people are watching but the money making ads are on 10 not 11?
Except they should put Frasier in that bracket instead of 130am

Didn't they just get the ayy-league? Maybe they're taking your advice

as long as murdoch has part ownership. all sports get passed on to foxtel

Fuck Channel 10. When do we get The Marco Show?

did anyone watch her sextape?

shes a dead root.

Who dis

What's good on at the Nova gents? I've got tomorrow off

oh. and hire all the female morning show hosts as well as Karl then just have them make sexual puns.

Eleven is great. Hour of Frasier from 5:30 to 6:30, then I switch over to GO for Adventure Time while Neighbours is on, then back to Eleven for Malcolm in the Middle.

Although the fucks started running The Middle at 7 on GO which is really fucking me up.

Get rid of The Project and banish Waleed and everything associated with that unfunny manlet Rove
Move Simpsons back to Channel 10 at 6pm
Bring back Friday and Saturday night movies
Buy rights to a popular sport
Bring back CheezeTV
Bring back Aerobics Oz Style

11 has a killer listing for Friday nights at the moment, comfy 90s Kinodrama all evening

>hot dog up late gameshow
this shit was fuccen kino, i remember playing it for background noise while shitposting on early Sup Forums and playing golden age vidya at 3am.

all they need to do is look at the big bash league that after a few seasons of growth dominates for a month and a half in the summer

why does your trashcan have a 6-pack ?

>try watch american show on ten hd
>it's sd upscaled
they can't even do hd right
dropped

Make australian content that isnt a talk, reality or game show.

What, like Pacific Heat?

i made that image, its supposed to be a wire trash can, i just rushed it.

Bring back Talking 'bout your generation but without charlie pickering

Why would you strayans even need tv when you can just can go outside your hut and fight to the death with poison koalas and horny dingos?

Apparently the major issue with 10 are the contracts they signed with the US networks.

Love Child, Offspring, and House Husbands

Why is Sunrise so shit?

No. then Shaun cant do MaH

(((Kochie)))

As bad as he is, at least he isn't Andrew O'keefe

It doesnt have Karl.

The female hosts dont get naked

Jonny okeefe told my dad to fuck off in the 60's

Yes, that was the whole point of them going into administration. Now they can legally dishonour the contracts with no penalty

>calls for the gomment to change media ownership laws so the one person can own a larger percentage of the broadcast channels
Why can't we just let channel 10 die?

Who here Cosmic Psychos?

Good lord she's hit the wall.

lads who are on newstart. try to get moved to DES instead of jobactive. no Wftd and less job applications

True

I'm a Celebrity all year round

You will regret not working years from now. The government won't look after you forever. I wish I had more money saved.

Larry >>>>>> Kochie>>>>>>>>>>> okeefe

if our writing talent wasn't so shit, Underbelly would've kickstarted a wave of australian produced HBO style dramas
instead, nobody else jumped on board and Underbelly itself kept reaching for worse and worse sydney crime stories until nobody cared anymore

Axe channel 10, merge 1 and 11, taking the best shows from each, and having obligatory news somewhere

Havent been able to get a job since 2007. id be working if i could.

how much money is a good amount to have saved?

I got a job for ya

24/7 MASH repeats

>suicide is painless starts playing

what

This is my oldest surviving au/tv/ pic. I think the muffin made this

We don't.

That show is god awful.

tfw country's fucked

Bend over

youtube.com/watch?v=qBe5antkfrQ

something something hex something club something fingered

theres a guy on here who actually did finger her in the club. but nobody will ever believe him

Pretty sure it was originally a Sup Forums meme

>tfw rupert ruined the internet so now I can't even game online wih my home connection because it so bad
>have to tether my phone to my ps4 instead

archived.moe/tv/thread/23729653

Original programming. Wouldn't mind another late night show like Rove Live but it'd probably be ripe with shit opinions on politics.

>thinking the fingered hex meme started in 2012 on Sup Forums

kek

KEK

Its far older than that

What happened to the kid serials like Silver Sun, Ship to Shore and Parralax? Nowhere boys is close but not quite there.

ABC Kids when ABC was one channel >>>>>>> ABC 3 >>>>>>> ABC Me

Fuck, all those were great. So dissapointed silver sun or parallax never got a follow up

i only watched those fucking shows because my mom confiscated my ps2. they sucked dick

Buy Crazy Crosswords from Briz 31.

They need more AusComs like Kath and Kim and All Aussie Adventures. Also more late night stuff instead of safe family dramedies like Offspring and the Wrong Girl.

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 10 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because the technology that NBN Co. is utilizing for rural residents is a SATELLITE)?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Is Wentworth any good? My Mum and Sister are obssesed over it.

Labour would have fucked up the NBN too, you can't expect the government to ever have a project that size be a success

Channel 10 are making more All Aussie Adventures this year.

Form a network lynch mob and hang waleed from the channel 10 building

Yeah but Libs chopped its legs off to guarantee failure

>tfw they never made it to the silver sun

Not any more

If they still exist then, you mean

what did she smell like?

Lived in Aus for a year

Your TV is fucked lads. Give up and just only run repeats of British shows

seaweed

Did Ocean Girl have a really hairy snatch?

>tfw you fade into obscurity and end up doing subway ads
>didnt even get to root the slutty canadian girl from neighbours

youtube.com/watch?v=P3z6f6qGHsM

thank you for reminding me of one of my early faps

Walkgod on Nobel prize watch

Bring back cheez tv.

Channel 11 is the new channel 10 anyway.

Big brother reminds me of the reasons why I hate society.

Crappy archer rip off.

The band?

It upsets me that the kids who are too young to remember cheez tv have grown i to adults.

What a sucky time period they must have grew up in.

What - you didn't like the Bum Dance?

youtube.com/watch?v=g6HECpqZ1h4

Psyco didn't even stop.

I wonder if he picks uo any back packers?

He got fucked over for being a good guy in politics.

dude fiber to the home was 3/4 of the cost just having fiber to the nodes is 3/4 the promised speed at 1/4 the price

also labor;
>delieveriing anything on cost
scoffing_cunts.image

theres a reason it costs 40% more to build something in australia then the rest of the world

Stop exporting your shitty reality shite to NZ
If I see mum watching the block again in going to fly over the Tasman and dust Murdoch's chin

It drives me crazy that I have to share the world with shitty people who watch this shit.

>fttn is better than fttp for our needs
get the fuck out of my thread

except FTTP is capable of 1gbps right now and easily upgradeable. FTTN cannot do better than 100mbps so will need to be replaced in a few years making the cost higher in the long run

>starts raining
>internet shuts off

I only changed to NBN to stop that happening. but the copper is still shit

>krudd
>good guy

LMAO