twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRING. BACK. BLACK CANARY.

MOM'S GONNA

Never again

just the idea of Felicity is still a regular
makes me doubt it will

>is anyone still there?
No.

I tuned out after the shitty "Oliver's kid gets kidnapped, completely justifying his fears about exposing his existence, but Felicity, who Oliver stood by after she was crippled, and who just a few episodes ago was keeping her dad's involvement in one of their cases a secret, spends the entire episode chewing Oliver out for keeping secrets and then breaks off their wedding engagement." episode and I haven't watched it since.

>Oliver has a vicious fight scene
>OLIBUR!!1! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, I ANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT ASK ME HOUW I FELT ABOUT IT? I'M SO DONE WITH YOU

The first season is the only season they did it right.

They already brought back Sara

Seriously. This show has to make some very DRASTIC changes in its roster and cast dynamics to win me back.

So, what's it's competition? Network TV only.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

I bet that ham beast pretends to be Felicity during sex.

Fuck this show has gotten so bad.

>during sex.
implying anyone would touch that ,':^)

So another TDKR mob fight where people with guns don't use them for some reason?

It's another arrow fight where he beats people up with his bow while flip jumping like a moron all around the place.

Have they changed his costume? Looks more black than green now.

>they make Felicity into the new black canary

And a stupid amount of the fight is spent on their knees.

>season five will be fucking mean
But Felicity will come out totally unscathed. The "fucking mean"est thing they could do to their fans would be to destroy Felicity in some way, be it physically, emotionally, or mentally.

Season 2 was GOAT

It's naturally darker, they apply a filter to it in post-production to make it brighter green.

I'll give it a chance. I like the theme they're going with and Vigilante sounds like their best lead villain since Slade.

I dropped Arrow after the midseason finale of season 3. Apparently it's somehow gotten even worse since then?

Let Sara be the Black Canary again, pls.

The worst part is that she broke off the engagement not because of the secret. But because he decided not to reveal himself to his kid after consulting with Samantha. Felicity was angry that was not allowed to be a part of that decision. The decision of two parents regarding how to raise their child. They totally should have let her in on it!

She's better off in Legends

Arrow was a sinking ship and unlike the Gambit she managed to get off this one

And then the mom said dont blame ollie this is my fault i forced him into not telling you.

>Vigilante
Like, the cowboy motorcyclist?

And there's so much fucking spinning.

Why does everyone have to twirl around so fucking much.

- Felicity didn't stop crying
- Felicity became the main character
- Season 4 was about Magic, but Ollie never learned how to use magic to beat Damian Dahrk. No one even talked much about magic, despite it being this season's main theme.
- Merlyn became Head of the League of Assassins and did fuck all with it
- Felicity walked out on Oliver because he lied about having a son years before he ever met Felicity, which he didn't know about and couldn't tell anyone about because the baby mama forced him to keep quiet.
- Dahrk wanted to nuke the earth but wanted Star City to die because...why?
- All the nukes got launched, but Felicity was able to hack them away. What do you mean they could still land and cause untold destruction? Felicity's involved so everything turned out great.
- Laurel died not because it was building up to anything, but because the writers swore they would kill someone off this season and had no idea who it would be.
- Laurel's last words were to push Olicity...the fuck.

well desu, last season's premiere of arrow is slightly better than flash's, but then we know what happened.

>hear all the talk about a lighter tone along with the name and costume change
>think it can't be possibly worse than season 3
>mfw it was
I honestly have no idea how it can get any worse at this point, but I'm certain they will try their best

The problem was that they spent a lot of their time, energy, and the first half of both Flash and Arrow to get Legends of Tomorrow off the ground. Hopefully, with no new series coming up, the quality for Arrow and Flash will go back up.

given the horrendous season they had in S4, trying their best for S5 won't say much

To be fair, if the nukes are disarmed, the worst they could do is flatten someone on re-entry

Friendly reminder that Felicity has the largest confirmed kill count in the entire Arrowverse.

Laurel died because the writers didn't know what to do with her.

Tom come on

Okay, I'll give you that the LoT promotion did indeed drag down Flash S2 and Arrow S4, but that still doesn't excuse all the other stupid shit that happened in both seasons like Jay/Hunter/Zoom being a complete letdown and Arrow rapidly and unapologetically becoming Felicity and Friends.

the really amusing thing is all of you will be back like the battered housewives you are

No, the lawyer. Adrian Chase.

So did they realize it was fucking stupid to pander to such an idiotic demographic (Felicity fans) or do they not care? But to be honest, theres no saving ARROW because the show has the same problems since DAY ONE and it only grew worse over time with additional problems. Sad thing is Flash is going down the same rabbit hole

Oliver did figure out he had to have hope so Darhk couldn't get a power-up from his despair, tho. That sort of counts.

I don't understand Sup Forums's sudden hateboner for The Flash. Yeah, 2x18 had a stupid ending, but people did a complete 180 after it and started hating the show from day 1.

Don't rub that salt.

I have rest of the season starting with episode 14 pirated, but unwilling to continue watching after Felicity's dad was shown and Felicity's mom was confirmed to be a recurring character in next season. I just can't and these episodes are raughing at me. Stop fucking laughing, phone is ringing and it is as loud as it is.

And then Felicity blames Oliver anyways and all but says he should have been willing to endanger his son rather than keep a secret from her.

... holy shit guys, Oliver Queen is in an abusive relationship.

Speak for yourself, CWcuck.
I dropped Arrow after S3 and will never pick it up again.

Because Season 2 basically boils down to a rehash of Season 1, and they managed to piss away both Zoom and Jay at the same time. The series isnt complete shit as of now, but many fear it will go the way of ARROW soon. Also as cool as Flashpoint is, it doesnt really make sense now given Barry's character arc in the show

>Magic
>Despair
Hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=3t6wIZYKQt4
What the hell happened?

People turned on the flash once Zoom's identity was revealed because it made a lot of scenes nonsensical in hindsight and the pacing took a massive dip afterwards

You forgot Havenrock, but in your defense there's not much there to remember anymore.

>CWcuck
>implying I didn't drop it midway through S3
>implying I've ever seen LoT
>implying I'm not dropping Flash unless the S3 premiere is decent
lmao, I just saved that webm from some random thread weeks ago

>is anyone still there?

sorry Amell, I left you for superior IWaifu and Batshota.

If only wizard was good

God that was just insulting. She fucking nukes a town and NO ONE gives her crap for it nor is it given any sort of weight or importance? Fuck that. If it were Oliver, it would be a season long ordeal

Zoom wasn't as well-written as Reverse-Flash, but I liked him, and I don't know how it "pissed away" Jay when they did what people always wanted with him.

And it does make sense. The entire season has been about Barry's struggle against Thawne's claim he's his own greatest enemy and will never truly be happy because of what he is. The season finale is about Barry going through a very subtle nervous breakdown that culminates with him effectively committing suicide by self and rewriting the timeline so he'll never become the Flash and his parents won't be killed because of it.

>it made a lot of scenes nonsensical in hindsight

Such as?

I agree on the pacing, to an extent.

That and they promised a death by showing the hrave, then realized they didn’t know who they were going to kill.

So they killed Laurel.

Going back to gritty street-level is a step in the right direction. They didn't do well with lighter tone and world-threatening scenarios.

Also if this is the last season they'd want to go out with a bang.

>Did what people always wanted with him
Fucking what? We got maybe 5 mins of the real Jay and they wasted the opportunity to do the mentor/team up thing all for a nonsensical twist.

That was a director fuck-up not so much a writer mistake.

You can make stanoffs like that really good.

the Jay butthurt throughout the season was hilarious

The new characters.

ADRIAN CHASE / VIGILANTE (Josh Segarra)

>Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime, aspiring to clean up the streets by using the legal system. Behind his irrepressibly charming facade, Chase is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic and violent loss from his own years prior, and this drives him into increasingly extreme methods. As he spirals further into violence, Chase proves himself to be a chilling adversary, who might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.

TOBIAS CHURCH (Chad L. Coleman)

>A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E., uniting Star City's criminal enterprises under his command. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen.

This. People shit on iZombie all the time but it's never been bad, and Gotham is endlessly entertaining

JACK WHEELER / WILD DOG (Rick Gonzalez)

>An ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing. Wheeler proves himself to be an unpredictable, but reliable ally.

Who the fuck is Tobias Church?

EVELYN SHARP / ARTEMIS (Madison McLaughlin)

>One year after masquerading as the Black Canary to pursue vengeance against Damien Darhk for the death of her parents, Evelyn resurfaces determined to forging her own identity as Artemis, and proves herself to possess great resolve and resourcefulness despite Oliver's continuous efforts to discourage her from a life of vigilantism.

The american LGM-30 Minuteman ICBM accelerates up to 6,7 km/s and weighs 1150 kg. Even without detonating, one of these missiles packs 26,8 GigaJoules of kinetic energy. That's equivalent to a detonation 6.5 tons of TNT. Here's what 1 ton of TNT looks like youtube.com/watch?v=FAYVMXYYAp4

It's not a lot but it would do a hell of a lot more than just flatten someone.

The only recurring character left to be cast is Derek Zaba, who'll be featured in the flashback storyline in Russia.

DEREK ZABA (TBA)

>A man of fierce intelligence whose wit and humor belie a person wrestling with deep-seated demons. Derek looks to his Jewish faith to ground himself, having been raised in a devout family, and while usually kind and well-meaning, he can also come off as a physical threat.

Amell also said someone that hasn't been on the show since season 2 is appearing, which probably means Anatoly is coming back.

Oh great, even more vigilantes. Also fuck you ARROW for dragging Artemis in this shit

It's still happening.

Doenst excuse a shit season.

>Complaining about vigilantes
>Arrow

That's like complaining about politicians in House of Lies or swords on Game of Thrones.

For you.

Yeah but doesnt it deter from Oliver? I remember people complaining that Team Arrow was too big

>MUH YOUNG JUSTICE
It was a good show, but it's been years. Let it go.

Diggle and Thea are gone for a while, they're the replacements.

Plus the season theme seems to be "vigilantes, vigilantes everywhere... AND IT'S ALL OLIVER'S FAULT".

The guy dies to escape from becoming a zombie during the apocalypse and manages to end up in a worse place

Stopped matching mid-season. THIS is what really happened? what the actual fuck???!!

this was literally the last scene.

season 4 was about magic, so this season they go the zombie route (alluded by zombie girder in flash). with arrows being ineffective to kill the immortal or powerful enough to explode the head, felicity needs to find a way to hack the zombies' brain

Yeah fuck this show.

Unless Fefe fucks off for a while I refuse to watch it and I can get my Green Arrow fix via the Rebirth comic.

In hindsight all the talk about letting Star City die was never explained when he was going to nuke the earth anyway. They were just using it as a thin thread to set up for the reveal for project genesis.

Is the Arrow in quotations because they know it's really not his show anymore?

For some reason, and I know it's just me but I liked the idea of a younger girl taking Laurel's place as Canary.

I mean the mask looked shit on her but I like when that happens in a story. Some new kid coming in to fill the shoes of someone else. Nice to see she's returning. Hope she gets a better mask this year.

Isn't based Roy coming back too?

Wild Dog and Artemis will round out the team then.

No, he'll just appear in one episode or two as a guest star. Same deal from season 4.

Reminder that Felicity is just a poor man's Chloe.

When the corporate suitfaggots say they're going to be breaking a milestone in anything it means the end result will be tepid shit that a kid would think is lame. Every. Fucking.
Time.

Game of Thrones could use more swords, tbqh.

>flashback past the island
jesus christ why are they still doing it

They killed of black canary because there was too much capes

More like way too little Felicity.

It's better than Arrow at this point

Yeah actually
>Dinah will get a bigger arc
Locking you sister in a basement isn't ab arc
>Dinah will get a nemesis
Yeah the arrow writers

This should be the end of the flashbacks.

Shit baking in the sun is better than arrow