Please restrict the amount of "DRUMPF BTFO" threads. It's almost every other thread this point, seriously mods!

Please restrict the amount of "DRUMPF BTFO" threads. It's almost every other thread this point, seriously mods!

It's the nature of Sup Forums mate. Although all the shill for hill bollocks recently has been annoying.

LMFAO

a week ago

>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP EVERY THREAD ABOUT TRUMP

today

>OMG GUIS PLS NO H8 PLS GO EASY DON'T MAKE EVERY THREAD ANTI-TRUMP

fuck you and your retarded hugbox. Sup Forums isn't r/thedonald

>LEAF
but no one is arguing for Hillary its just anti trump spam

BTFO DONALDS

is "anti trump spam" because the guy has dragged his campaign and the GOP through the ground in the last 72 hours. Or are you conveniently ignoring the news? nobody is "anti trump" but Trump himself you fucking idiot, his own party is disowning him, the non-existing "shilling" is your Sup Forumstard way of justifying your Dear Leader's idiocicy

I literally don't care whos doing the spam, I just fucking hate how it's every other fucking thread.

Stop making us look bad faggot, it's obviously shilling and it is fucking annoying.

>Drumpf soars in his echochamber
>Sup Forums: "HURRR DURR TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP STRONK"
>Drumpf removes any doubt about his own idiocy
>Sup Forumstards that don't support him take note and make threads
>trumpets: "PLS BE GENTLE NO TRUMPSOGINY MODS MODS MUH FEELINGS SHILLS PLS BAN IPS"

LMFAO FUCKING TRIGGERED FAGGOTS
>

wtf i hate trump now.

I am now a (s)Hill-bot

There would be less if he wasn't throwing the election.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™ leaf.

But what I am noticing is that this sudden surge in anti-trump spam that correlates just after the DNC leak and Hill's sudden loss of support.

>pls sensor opinions that don't conform with my biases
>i t-t-thought Sup Forums was my animu awooo hugbox loli echochamber

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO BY ISIS KHAN

Sup Forums KHAN'D AGAIN

B T F O

Except he isn't, it's just more of the same spam saying TRUMP IS FINISHED by the media.

I'm not asking for censorship, I'm asking for less fucking threads, it's really fucking spammy.

MODS
PLEASE
RESPOND.

At least give an official response.

Maybe Trump needs to stop getting BTFO then

all i can do is not spam threads. i think its people from other boards raiding Sup Forums, just like Sup Forums raided gamethreads and shit during the euros.

kek

Filtered threads: 52

Sup Forums is Politically incorrect, not "politics"
fuck off leaf

It isn't you stupid fucking twat. Trump is terrible. Just terrible.