Would you have passed her?

Would you have passed her?

I wouldn't have passed her up.

I would have passed semen and probably accidental feces on her in a fit of ejaculation.

I would fuck her right in the pussy if you catch my drift.

I would have passed out

blacked

I would love for her to attempt to mindrape and I say attempt because unfortunately for her I possess beyond jonin level control over my mind and would easily break her and trap her in my mindsphere and rape her instead while forcing her to relive traumatic events with my control over her thoughts

Yes but she has to put her helmet on

write short story pls

The whole mind control plotline was there so she had to keep her helmet off

two people in helmets isnt interesting to look at, you gotta see the eyes of at least one person

Why is so much of her tit showing?

Yes. She never lost her primary weapon. A Judge's primary weapon is THE LAW.

>While discussing her character, Martine, in the upcoming indie flick, Nobody Walks, Thirlby told the site bluntly, “Martine is a slut." She then continued, “I'm not a fan of slut-shaming. I use the term slut in a very sex-positive way. I'm a slut and proud of it. All women should be. When it comes to Martine and Martine's sexuality, which is a very specific thing that we focused on nailing -- no pun intended -- she doesn't compartmentalize her sexuality."

>I'm a slut and proud of it

You think any of us would have a chance, Sup Forums?

It's nothing to be proud of, but it's not a big deal

DROPPED

sounds kinky

The Raid > Dredd

Prove me wrong

> I use the term slut in a very sex-positive way. I'm a slut and proud of it. All women should be.
This is what's wrong with society. Just because you are a slut does not mean it's okay to reinforce the idea that being a slut is okay for women and that they should be proud of it. Being a slut is fine a lot of guys love it but promoting it and parading it like the word of god is a terrible idea.

Did she at least get her tits out

The fucking societal collapse affected the crack industry too it seems

The Raid 2 > John Wick 2 > Dredd = The Raid Redemption > John Wick

The Man from Nowhere is better than all of these

This please

no

>somebody didn't watch the whole thing