Guys what the fuck is happening?! I mean there's shills here on a daily basis, but they're fucking everywhere right now...

Guys what the fuck is happening?! I mean there's shills here on a daily basis, but they're fucking everywhere right now. Has anybody checked Tumblr/Reddit/Twitter for a call for a raid, or is there some shady shit going on?

Or is it just shitposters?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's bad

Christ

THE FUCKING SHILLS ARE ON FULL FORCE

we're just here to cause butthurt.. you and I both know trump was gonna lose from the start, but the fact that you drumpinkins held on so tightly to your delusions makes this so much more satisfying. did you think we were just gonna let you forget that you supported a loser candidate? you're not better than berniebots...and here we are. Triggered yet? Wish your had your secrit clubhouse back? wish you had somewhere to hide? maybe safe spaces aren't so bad after all :^)

Add Johnson to the filter and it can get as high as 25 threads filtered.

18 as i'm typing this

But how much were they paying you??

It's because of the dox i geuss.. check out cripple chan for the info

What do you mean by "shills"? How can you tell if some one is a "shill"?

You are either a newfag or a shill. Lurk more

"1 post by this ID" from the OP and general board flooding for a start

Being this much of a nigger.

Goddamn tumblr. You cunts are the saddest bunch of faggots I've ever seen.

retarded shills probably dont even know about the filters
literally wasting their pathetic time

You shill for Trump every day for the last year.

Hillary shills are just better. Up your game nigga

Heh

>Inb4 thread gets deleted

posts that are too obvious non-Sup Forums

Seriously, how can someone "shill" Sup Forums?

If they are on Sup Forums, how can they be non-Sup Forums? I don't get that.

people have been sperging out so hard over the shill menace that now the easiest, low effort way to rustle jimmies and harvest (You)s is to pose as a shill.

then the troll sits back and laughs at the people so dumb (in his eyes) that they think he is paid to troll an anonymous vietnamese crab fishing hotline.

This is pretty interesting.

Join them, shill using poes law

THIS GUY IS ONLY HERE TO DISTRACT US, IGNORE HIM.

Correct the Record shills. The Hillary campaign has unironically spent millions upon millions on internet shilling and now we're facing the brunt of an attack my Dutch chum

>if you arent harvesting enough jimmies by pretending to be a shill on Sup Forums, you can pretend to be a really amateurish shill who is trying to cover up the existence of shills

>17 year olds will go to bed firmly convinced someone was paid money to shitpost at them

Damn. I dont even know you,but i want to punch you in the face. Shill/troll or not.

dont bother trying to report the shill posts, youll end up getting banned

ive already been warned twice for reporting obvious slide posts with no discussion potential at all

You're not here to cause butthurt. You're here to spread misinformation because your side is desperate to silence the truth. Safe spaces are trash.

>enjoy your 5 cents from my reply

It's CTR. They're in full panic mode.

Have you figured out how to ban flags? I need to ban Canadians.

Because they have to report their bullshit to the public, they feel threatened.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

Hilldawg will abolish the FEC most likely, though.

Fuck you too, Achmed.

You're next comment will probably be about diversity, correcting the record and how much you like bbc and Trudeau.