Karl Marx was the greatest human ever created

Karl Marx was the greatest human ever created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yA2lCBJu2Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A fucking potato.

His last words tho.

"go away last words are for fools who haven't said enough"

Fuck this fat jew.

I usually like irish bros, but you're dumb

Not an argument

youtu.be/yA2lCBJu2Gg

>created.

hol up

>implying creationism

One of the most destructive ideologies of all time. As bad as some religions.

>Jews are the greatest humans ever created.

Fixed it for you.

Despite having a good education, Marx left his children to starve and their house was a pigstye full of filth. Four of his children died young in these conditions, only three reaching adulthood. Despite writing about the "struggle of workers" as a career, Marx actually never worked a day in his life. He considered himself too important. His family survived on welfare from his friend Friedrich Engels, which came from the Engels family interest in a factory. So Marx was calling the men in factories slaves as they produced the money he lived on and supported his family, while Marx sat and "thought". Being well educated he could've easily given his family a comfortable life, but apparently that wasn't important to him. He wasn't even well known in his lifetime, only known by a small circle of fellow "thinkers". His wife was the daughter of a Baron and eventually received an inheritance and decided to hire a housekeeper so the family wouldn't have to live in dirt. Marx raped this women, through who his eighth child would be born. At first he told his wife the child was Engels' but she didn't believe him and he eventually admitted the truth.

>implying Karl "King of the NEETs" Marx is great

I will give him credit that some of his criticisms of capitalism at the time were accurate, but everything else he said was retarded and his followers are the worst cancer to society.

Why yes, a divine being could not create the magnificent creature known as Karl Marx

>Jews are the greatest reptiles ever created.

Slight adjustment.

Marxism is just using your "le great upper middle class intellect" to trick the plebs into starting a revolution and making you king. Notice how if you mention the working class to any self described Marxist now, they will react with disgust

Marx, Engel, Lenin, Castro. All were rich kids.

I agree.

Jesus Christ, that bastard has a grave? Why hasn't his body been exhumed and ground down into dust that was fed to a pig?

Yes, look at Venezuela as a role model for you :)

>I'm a huge fag.

Just a subtle change.

Have you read his book? That cunt was autistic or something.

Get out you evil Ableist, Marxism is great :)

This is just evidence of how much of a hyperbolic windbag Marx was. If you haven't got secret conclusions and observations to reveal on your deathbed, you aren't an intellectual. Marx was nothing more than a 19th century pseudo-intellectual neckbeard.

Tried to read it about half a dozen times but came close to suicide every time. Guess I'm just not intellectual enough to understand Marxism.

Zydokomuna

Capital? That thing is a fucking chore to get through, and I just don't care that much about what some autistic aristocrat thought about Industrial capitalism in the 1800s to give it that much effort.

Literally all the societies based on his writings have failed spectacularly, or just pretended to be communist. Why he gets a pass in academia is beyond me, guy caused more damage than Mussolini or Hitler ever did.

Yes

Good go- I mean proletarian

Fuck you.

"Great" in the sense of significance, importance, I definitely agree. Is there any human who has had a bigger influence on the course of history? Hundreds of millions dead can be traced to conflicts rooted in his ideology. Our societies are based on interpretations of his thinking. Truly a man worthy of the gravest respect

How's your economy Memezuela?

>Is there any human who has had a bigger influence on the course of history?
I think we have to give that one to Jesus. Or Moses or some equivalent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just posting some stirner

I love stirner and his philosophy

(I hope my love of stirner makes marx roll over in his grave)

Have you read The Doctrine of Fascism or Hitler's second book? Both are incredibly concise and easy to comprehend. Say what you want about Natsoc and Fascism but at least it got to the fucking point.

I'm convinced that 90% of self-proclaimed communists don't understand Capital because it is too hyperbolic to understand. Literally pages and pages of complete shite.

Marx is literally an /r9k/ frog posting NEET

I need the sauce of that, sir.

It's O.K. Today I ate arepa with mango instead of the usual arepa with nothing

Wtf is the "Capital" anyway?

Any person is trying to make money. How the fuck can you abolish that?

I may start the book "The Breath". Claim in your usual secular-religious tone that Breathing is part of a barbaric past and we as progressives must free ourself from breathing.

I'm sure we'd have a bunch of hipsters dying from dyspnea now.

Marx was one of the greatest thinkers in two very important fields, namely economics and socioligy. That doesn't mean Marxism is possible or even desirable. That said, most Marxist societies were successful to a degree, and would have been more successful without capitalist opposition.

Spare us your opinion potato nigger he's just a twentieth century neck beard.

You clearly don't know anything about Marxism.

Marx is literally a philosopher for philistines, I will never understand why universities blow this man so hard; he was basically a poor man's Hegel, only with more hyperbole and a materialistic focus.

Oh come on, are you still being swindled by this person?

studying a philosopher doesn't mean you believe every word he says. It means he's historically important.

You faggots are still arguing?
If you looked at the replies you would have seen this post which should tell you that this is a troll thread

I don't believe in Marxism. It was just obvious form the post that the poster hasn't read Marx or doesn't have a good understanding of what Marx is about

>Saying that on the internet.
>A GOVERNMENT funded GLOBALIZATION device
Hypocrite

jews suck you reptiles.

fuck off autist

>revealing things on your deathbed
in that case you aren't an intellectual. All right-wingers are psedu-intellectuals.

fuck off you dirty communist

Just gonna leave this here.

>studying a philosopher doesn't mean you believe every word he says. It means he's historically important.

The heights some professors elevate him to as a philosopher is pretty outrageous for the content of his actual ideology though. I understand his historical significance and impact on economic and political structures, but through the lens of his actual work, he just comes off as a rather uninteresting and simplistic person at the end of the day.

>Irish flag

I wouldn't expect much more from you, you paddy bastard.

Oh, it was you. Marx merely points out that the capitalist system is designed to create upward flow of wealth from workers to those who have the capital to build and maintain the means of production. Think of two common phrases - "the rich get richer", and "it takes money to make money". This is the system that Marx describes. Yes everyone is trying to make money, but those who already have it (often times without working for it, especially in Marx's time) will have an easier time accumulating more than those who don't. Marx argues that this inequality will eventually cause the downfall of the capitalist system, because capital gets consolidated into fewer and fewer hands, demanding more and more of the working class until class revolution occurs

Marx made a huge impact in lots of ways, arguably more than any other philosopher. How many countries had revolutions based on the works of Hegel or Schopenhauer?

The people who make Spongebob for example are Marxist.

They teach kids that you should work hard and still get nothing, because materialism is bad.

"The time to stop a revolution is at the beginning, not the end."