So who here's excited for the Rio Olympics?

So who here's excited for the Rio Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k71xhhvGOA0
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/rio-2016-olympics-opening-ceremony-gisele-to-be-mugged-in-brutally-honest-depiction-of-rio-de-a7167916.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary is becoming the president is more exciting

Imagine being Olympic-caliber, and having to try and earn your medals in Rio instead of Tokyo...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is happenings a sport?

Only for the ritualistic ceremony so we can decode that shit.

>watching Brazil play China in women's soccer
>watching soccer, ever

Any athlete that doesn't protest about the Olympics being in Brazil is a fucking faggot and deserves the diseases they will inevitably get.

The Bio Olympics

I'm stoked.

Can't wait to see the most athletic person of all time perform again.

gold medals in Kek worship

>smoke weed
>has good lungs

really make you think

>train entire life
>body is at peak performance
>olympic medal is the one thing you've been working towards the entire time
>one olympic medal and you can spend your adulthood teaching what you know as an olympian
>only one shot
>where is the culmination of all that work going to take place?
>Rio, Brazil
>Rio fucking de fucking janeiro
>Zika Town
>Corruptionville
>Crime Land
>Shitsterfield
>first day there has you shocked by your shower, toilet overflows because of australians on the floor above you stress testing the plumbing for fun and bants

I can't even imagine. I'm having the worst two days possible after buying the business I've been essentially running for two years now, and I know it's going to get better.

They have a shitty (literally and figuratively) few days and that's it. No take-backsies. Some brazilian fucks with more money than sense bribed their way into hosting the worst days of your life.

I cannot imagine.

sage

I more excited about news of zika spreading to others 3rd world shithole after the Olympics

Kek give me a sign something will happen.

Google has this 360 degree tour of the favelas in Rio that I watched. I think it was supposed to bluepill me or something about how the favela's residents are normal but it didn't. It looked like shit and made me want to stay away.

Is Brazil what happens when multiculturalism goes too far? I saw a blonde white girl and a dark negro in the same favela alley. That's fucked up.

>australians on the floor above you stress testing the plumbing for fun and bants

your own personal shithole, florida, is currently pretty embroiled in dealing with it

youtube.com/watch?v=k71xhhvGOA0

Fuckers put oil on the road, so people slip; old and siabled people too

Kek bless, thank you for the happening

but I want to spread the fun to poo in loo land and Africa too

It's going to be a disaster.

Los Angeles checking in. Can't wait, it's going to be a real shit show!

yeah i dont give a shit........

we naturally care about this kind of shit, because physical condition is super ultra mega important for the survival of the tribe
however, today, there is no fucking tribe, and all the skills these people are demonstrating are completely useless
i dont care which nigger can jump higher with a fucking pole

today warfare is done with technology, not throwing things at other people, and warfare really is the only relevant competition in life, at least bring back gladiator games or something, i cant stand watching this gay shit, i am not wating my time staring at irrelevant people showing off irrelevant skills, i'd rather watch a discovery channel style thing of some engineer talking about his favorite weapons system or something

kek confirm that this Olympic going to be so shit that rape/murder gonna the main sporting event

yeah, but which one is more treacherous?

How many kidnapping and stabbings do you guys think there will be?

>dubs
>id: QeQ
g..guys....

hah, we don't give a fuck about the actual competition, we're excited to see just how badly brazil fucks everything up

and so far it's been pretty bad

Canada bringin' the heat with not just the baby's, not just the quality post, but brings it home with the double doubles.

You may just make somethin' of yourself, Canada. You may just turn out all right.

I just can't wait for things to wrong in Brazil so we don't have to take them seriously anymore.

Rio Olympics

Giselle gets robbed in the opening ceremony.

Not memeing.

Not really sure, but it looks like we finally get an opening ceremony to beat the WTF one France had.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/rio-2016-olympics-opening-ceremony-gisele-to-be-mugged-in-brutally-honest-depiction-of-rio-de-a7167916.html

you are completely right on that but i can watch a youtube recap of that, what I actually like to watch live are eastern european competition where grown men dress in authentic knight armors and beat each other with metal sticks till some are hospitalized

really enjoyed watching those, bantz on Sup Forums are insane

Those kooky australians

holy shit I've gotta watch this

Can't wait for the happenings

soon

Prime target for terror attack

>Prime target for terror attack

That would be counterproductive.

A nice explosion or two would actually do wonders for Rio.

ISIS. Making Rio great again. One IED at a time.

Lost my shit at the fire extinguisher.

lmao

Qeq=/=kek

>mass riots about the government spending gorillions of dollars on the olympics while it's citizens wallow in poverty and it's military and public services are ignored
>many already talking about the danger posed to tourists and athletes by hosting the games in such a volatile area
>hundreds of athletes willingly forgoing the games this year from fear of zika virus
what a fucking mess

There is gonna be something that goes down, whether is a high profile murder/rape or an attack. Compounded with the fact that the city won't be able to handle all the people, I predict at least 4-5 stickies during the olympics for happenings.

Didn't a government official say "this is a bad idea" a few months ago when it was announced?
Something about how they can't even pay for their police force to put gas in the cars anymore

praise QEQ!!!

Crime, infrastructure, disease, corruption.

Wait until the games actually start and venues become unusable, and the impending horror show of the judging.

I predict a bleacher collapse, and at least 2 events cancelled because the facility is not ready/broken/dangerous.

Ok, anyone that can run, swim or perform athletically is already gone