/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Hurricane Shilltrina Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hillary and CF memes for immediate insertion.
Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI

text-less templates: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psy-Ops ressources

>Goddwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warefare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

Excerpt from "Military Memetics" available for dl

Gábor Csupó and Arlene(?) Klasky.

Klasky-Csupo was responsible for most of the famous Nickelodeon cartoons of the 90's. And Csupo for The Simpsons.

tesssssssssssssticles 1 2 3

AND WHAT DO WE SAY TO SHILLS?
Nothing, that's what.
nj thun

ooooooooo ok I remember seeing that logo or something at the end, Csupo, and wondering wtf it meant.. very few words here with that combo of letters

You're a nut

pretty sure they made rugrats among others

And this is what "Jewish gold" brings up in Hungarian Goygle search.

Welcome to the club.

Hope you have not chosen "lampshades" or "ihatekikes1488" as your password.

It would be too easy to crack.

huehueheu I used to set up the audio visual for conventions, lots of mackie mixers with BOSS speakers with mics upon mics upon mics, lots of wires, pretty serious. We would ALWAYS throw a "testicles" into 1/5 "testing" 1, 1 2 3... because you really do have to do that for a couple mins to get it sounding right :D:D I think a few of the porters/hotel/convention centre staff caught on and loved it :D:D:D:D

do not respond to shills
do not respond to non-constructive 1-posts
Ctrl+F

oh weird... I put in that .. non english word you posted earlier, forget what it was, I also got thos images... yea the extra bag of jew gold or whatever

Dunno who made this one, but I fuccin love it, cold be a horror movie poster

Our goal is to show we are the most impenetrable thread on the board.

Haha!...I've played in several bands and I always do the, "testes testes...1,2,.....3??"

We are

How long do shadowbans normally last?

heuheuhe fuccin love it man.

BUT

the white text is too hard to read. (no, it's not HARD to read, it's just not REALLY EASY to read)

it needs either a black stroke aka outline, or a black dropshadow, IMO, good job tho!

The saddest thing in this whole thread is the fact that we can not top this post.

Captcha asked for pancakes but excepted crepes
Damn you Ricky Bobby!

gr8 work, very funny

hehehe nice man

Yeah I forgot to do that last night. It's gonna be a bitch, as I'll have to remake it from scratch

I think it is related to certain hashtags - the ones you have spammed too much - and not to your profile.

Try using a slow hashtag, then open a new private window, search that hashtag without being logged in, click on "Live" instead of "Top" and see if it shows up.

hueheuhe picturing her saying it so proudly in her berret

awww shieeet, well, it's good enough to post, that's for sure. I just do graphic design shit for my job, and that's what a graphic designer would say, add black to make it more readable. BUT - it's not unreadable, it's just fine as is. I saved it, gonna post. Maybe don't remake, but just keep it in mind for future, text must stand out and slap you in the face, but again, great job I love it, keep it up yo

thought this was funny. 5 minutes in paint.

Ah, see I know this! I just didn't do it. I'm terrible at giving people advice and not following it myself haha thanks for the critique though

I did, I usually keep a separate browser open to see when Twitter shadowbans me and I usually test it with a random hashtag

I haven't been spamming the same hashtag

Yes, a good one indeed.

I likes

they do it to conservative posters a lot apparently, not just me

wtf I had not seen this, fuccin awesome man!!! kek'd!!!

Does anybody know a good negro text for this?

"When Comey b lookin for dem emails" - I believe howewer that the Comey case has been long forgotten by the average plebian, sadly.

"When ya leaked dem emails and u gotta watch out for your life" ?

"DNC email leakers b like" ?

yea man, I do dozens of orders for churches and contruction companies and crap aaaaaaaaallll day, mostly signage... and I find that signage and memeage follow the same rules, and I've been half internet half human since starcraft 1 brush with fame, so I'm very very happy to try and teach you guys some stuff, as my fundamentals are spot on. I may never do anything earth shattering, but I fucking know my signage and visibility.

I could make you a "NO PARKING" sign that would make your head spin

I only yell at people when I feel it is deserved.
Mostly.

kek simple but good

From newest to oldest:

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but, I don't have the time to actually do it.

but even if you area hillshill I think we should pay tribute to all the people who were killed in the name of agenda. these people gave their lives for the most powerful thing of all truth.

even if you are a shill you cannot deny their dedication. anyone posting in pol has an admiration of all those pills of truth.

i don't really have the time right now. but I think we should make bumps out of those people who died trying to get the truth out.

Do we have who picture of John Ashe?

#WhoisJohnAshe

Is the person whom this character names in pic related in this thread?

When you leak some info bout hillary and you gotta stay strapped

hehehee when I was a kid, I would put jews in the oven in my kitchen, because I didn't quite understand what Uncle Adolf was talking about. As long as my and my sister held the door closed... it still worked. We turned up the radio reaaaaally loud to drown out the "sounds"

"When a Hillbot responds but you prepared af"

Nice! I've been wanting to get into that type of business for a while as I'm good with graphics. Hahaha "what, I can't park here?? FUCKI'MSOCONFUSED" maybe with your superiour shop skills you can fix that one meme with the rape victims? It has Lewinsky on it, which no one would sympathize with, and all the other victims are smiling. I don't have it but if I find it I'll link it to you

thank you based leaf, you are doing the will of KEK

i give you my rarest pepe

mmmm yes yes I know what you speak of, many posts about fixing it,

if you want to get into it, get a shit job in it, that's what i've done, and it really just trains you beyond school.... it took a couple months for me to be able to close my eyes without seeing floating fonts.

shit is real man. they say ERTW but graphic designers rule your thoughts

Examples:

Suicide Squad - NWO album meme, the alleged DNC leaker

Eminem - Rap album memes

ElectionDayInFiveWords - make up something

MyOlympicSportsWouldbe - Deleting emails, Corruption, etc.

WhyICantBeAVampire - Because #Hillary is already one (see or use other horror pictures of her)

DiagnoseTrump - post memes that are both anti-Hillary and anti-Trump (i.e. our Jill memes)

Sweet biplane yo

huehueheuh fucking faggot shills think we love the pussy meme.

PROJECTING MUCH????

I seriously hate all you future fashion accessories. If you have tattoo, please colour your left pinky in with a sharpie, so that when I slaughter you, I know to check for luggage logos

(Jew leather smells great!!!!)