Well

Well...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Fags deserve a bullet in their skull.

Let's post the Best of Whedon

I'm from russian. And even here stuff happening in Chechnya - fucking horrible.
Is he retarded?

>This is the fag they replaced Snyder with
The blood is on your hands, marvel drones.

Also, chechnya basically muslim only country which lives with sharia law.
How SJW can be upset about it?

What about all the people that ARE murdering gays RIGHT NOW that Whedon and the rest of the liberal lunatics invite with open arms into the US and everywhere else?

But... that's not really what he said...

Well, they go lots of clicks out of it anyway.

What a gamma cuck

>president Chechnya murdered gays

yeah, we never had a President Chechnya you fucking idiot...where did Joss go to school. He should stick to writing horriblly sexist wonder woman scripts

50 gays were murdered by a muslim last year and it was swept under the rug
thanks obama

He legitimately comes off as mentally unstable on his Twitter feed

But Trump is the most Pro-Gay president ever?
even Hillary and Obama didnt like gays for more than votes.

Those people. This is madness.

This is beyond "social justice", this is literal fear mongering. What the fuck is wrong with Whedon?

those .01% of population getting 100% butthurt

How will future generations look back on these tweets? Or maybe this mental illness becomes normal to them.

threadly reminder that Trump is the first president in history that supported the legalization of gay marriage before becoming president

But it's true though. Trump supporters are notoriously bloodthirsty, just look at Sup Forums

That's because it's not really him. It's an unverified account. He's not on twitter anymore because SJW bullied him out of it. The beta cuck kek

>a strong woman with the cock and balls you only wish you had
Never fails to get me

Threadly reminder that Trump had flip flopped on almost every position he's taken.

>this guy is now in charge of justice league

>fat
>balding
>beard
>glasses
typical disgusting yank leftist. must be something in the water.

Why is everything going to shit?

>a strong woman with the cock and balls you only wish you had.

Probably but hes also the worlds biggest faggot

It's not. Whedon left marvel because he had too much integrity to continue with their shit. He'll give us a great JL movie just as a fuck you to Disney. It's going to be as good as Serenity/his best Firefly/Buffy/Angel episodes, but with a big budget. Then he'll be back to his usual cucked beta SJW worshipping self.

lmao

He's been back for ages

He quit after pic related

what an islamophobic asshole.

What I don't understand is how this guy is perceived as a liberal white knight yet all of the scripts he's written lately turn out to be sexist as fuck. Like, if he's on "their" side, why did he write those scripts? How did they happen?

>55 KB, 640x314
nice thumbnail

>Just look at a shitty image board and how it proves all white males are dangerous
>oh and #notallmuslims #openbordersandfucklawandsheiiit

Because male feminists are always closeted sex perverts

Xander: Sometimes I shouldn't say words.

Was Whedon a prophet? Did he see the rise of Autism and how easily triggered people would become?

c.f. Weimar republic degeneracy and Nazism

drumpf and his supporters are gay hating white supremacists

This is hilarious
I almost like trannies now

who cares
>trying to understand insanity

>let me distract from the real horror gays in Chechnya so I can make a retarded comment about Trump being mean
It's like he doesn't even realize how unconsiderate he is.

Quite litterally "you think gays being murdered is bad? think again, we have
Drumpf in the white house"
I'm sure the gays of Chechnya really appreciate.

>Trump being a legit danger to fags
I really dont think hed do anything to actually physically harm them. He just doesn't believe in them like he doesn't believe in climate change.(but he does believe in magic all powerful cloud wizards)
Now if hes impeached and Pence becomes president then yeah fags would have a legit reason to be afraid. Mike "burn the gay away" Pence would without a doubt try and round up all asspirates and try and "re-rehabilitate" them.

Because none of these Hollywood leftists actually give a fuck about the same sorta shit that the college aged leftist cares about.
Otherwise there'd be a disabled trans black kid in every movie, there'd be far more homosexuality etc..
Studio execs are conservative enough to know when to appease and when they actually want to make money.

>unconsiderate

>murder the Jews and all minorities Hail Hitler
>w-w-why are we being depicted as violent psychopaths bros?!?!

Ah, screw off mate. This is a third language for me.

But thanks for correcting me I guess.

this is great

To be fair, people like Joss are all "I love muh trannies give me my brownie points" and then say shit like that and are surprised the trans don't kiss their feet anymore.

They're not insane, they're woke to the fact most SJW just use them but secretly think they're a joke.

What the actual fuck is up with the font in that image? Who the fuck browses Twitter with that fucking font?

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

>Autism

Why use words when you don't understand what they mean? You're trying Waaay too hard to fit in, kid.

/our girls/ blew him the fuck out

If Pence dared to do such a thing he would be impeached in SECONDS. What Trump's doing right now is nothing compared to the outright bigotry you describe. Homophobes shouldn't get so cocky. We won't let that happen.

lol fair enough. Also
totally agree, they're just virtue signalling and don't actually give a fuck about any one else's problems

How many Jews have Sup Forums murdered?

Which is why I don't get this whole impeach movement. These libtards would rather have Pence step up? Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about faggots, he's worried about shit that matters.

uh, they hurt their feelings which is worse!

I see the Reddit tranny isn't even trying to hide anymore.

Sounds a little islamophobic to me

Only brown people are allowed to rape and murder.

The Chechnya thing was fake, or without heavy proof. Same with the Syria's cremation facilities for those murdered without trial. It's all very convenient.

Because the rise of autism since the 80s is a real thing and "being on the spectrum", while grossly overdiagnozed (like ADHA used to ne/still is) is also real. Not all sutism has the same symtoms, of course, but many of them have that "getting triggered" thing more than normal people. Autism futs ar enot just physical things, but can also be verbal over the top anger (chat anger? web anger? you know what I mean).

>trump doesn't believe in gays
what does he mean by this?

What a strange thing to call yourself.

>50 gays were murdered by a muslim last year and it was swept under the rug
Do you mean the Orlando attacks? How did that "swept under a rug"?

>Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about faggots, he's worried about shit that matters.
That's exactly Trump's problem. He refuses to even acknowledge that people in this country are getting murdered for having pro-LGBT beliefs. He's more than happy to comment on a hate crime when it's committed by a brown person, but some white guy kills a gay? Nothing.

These retarded ivory tower liberals are the most disgusting people on the planet

faggot

GUN VIOLENCE FROM A REPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL

it's small shit and it's for the police to handle. He has global shit deal with.

>It's going to be as good as Serenity/his best Firefly/Buffy/Angel episodes
so absolute shit then, ok

? What's the and what does it have to do with anything?

>He has global shit deal with.
Which is why he spends so much time golfing and throwing tantrums on Twitter, I'm sure.

Whedon can write good shit when he wants to. You don't have to love, or even like, the guy to give him credit where credit is due. He doesn't suck all the time. He's quite good when the going is rough and he has to prove himself.

just more fake news

>n-no u

It's just a smokescreen of "scandals", like Clinton and Lewinski. He probably sending undercover troups in other nations as we speak like Clinton did back then.

I know right how could he have time to do anything else after sending off 2-3 tweets?

>oh shit, people are tearing apart my Wonder Woman script
>better bury it somehow

Attention-grabbing interviews are SEO for famous people. Don't give him what he wants.

>people getting killed for being gay
Oh fuck off, no one cares about you faggots anymore, least of all to kill you.

>If I act as obtuse as possible, I won't have to face the argument!

checkm8 joss

What argument? The user is talking in small bursts of max caps irony with an unrelated image.

This, it's pretty much annudah shoah

serif fonts are better for the eyes.

Could you post be anymore of an obtuse post?

When will Joss go back to making television shows?

Nice Reddit gif.

>responding to that and not the golf thing
Classic Trumptardation

>/ourgirls/(male)
fixed

>Knowing a Reddit gif
Wow you really are that Tranny.

Don't even know what the fuck SEO stands for.

>like Clinton did back then.
Proof?

Golf is a good way to talk business in a calm and relaxing environment. It's been used like that for decades. It's been proven as a more effective way of making deals and contracts beneficial to both parties than stuffy boardroom meetings.

>"that" Tranny
>he's on speaking terms with a tranny
Disgusting.

every president golfs