Which One Sup Forums?

Sidenote: why was Joker green in the cover?

I preferred Return

Depends on the mood, really.

Phantasm really didn't feel like a movie. It felt more like two episodes

ROTJ feels kinda like the finale of all things BTAS.

How did he survive in Phantasm?

Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie, Return is my favorite Batman Beyond movie.

Return is a better movie, no surprise really considering it was produced years later by mostly the same team.
Mask of the Phantasm is still pretty great though

Isn't it the only Batman Beyond movie?

Why is anything colored green in movies or TV (or paintings)? Green gives off an alien feel, something otherworldly or strange. There's a "what's happening inside your brain" for each color.

Don't google it if you want movies ruined tho

Andrea hesitated and he was swept away just like Batman.

An old Batman and Robin annual comic showed what happened. She escaped to the sewer and she hesitated, they got separated by the water and she lost track.

Exactly it's my favorite. I like to think of Terry as his own Batman. But both movies deal with very similar themes from different perspectives. One is about a young man who has to deal with someone eles's past and how he fits in. The other is about a man who trying reconcile his own past and finding he can't fix it. There both good movies but I think of them as different characters and these are their movies.

I like both of them

I lean a little more towards RotJ normally cause I like Sci-Fi more than Noir, but yeah, this.

Return of the Jokers twist is absolutely garbage but the rest of it is nearly perfect

I like MotP better, but RotJ is more fun and therefore easier to watch.

>Morrison dialogue.jpg

There actually is a reason.

One of the inspirations for the Joker's look was the actor Conrad Verify in "The Man Who Laughs." In one of the posters for that, he's rendered as a leering, green, grinning ghoul over the rest of the scene.

Veidt, not verify. Stupid phone posting.

Neat. Is this film worth a watch?

I think so, but then I am the kind of person who would waste quite a lot of money on film school, so your mileage may vary.

What if the Joker put on the Mask?

>Mark Hamill starred in 2 films referred to as ROTJ

Good question, who does the joker secretly want to be deep down inside?

RotJ is the best thing to come out of the DCAU, so...

Return of the Joker any day.

already happened actually. wasn't that good