DOCTOR WHO GENERAL - /WHO/

Day Of The Master Edition.

twitter.com/elijahkraling/status/876337957388652545

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/876168401273708544
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/876173603934437379
twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/876403632576622592
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/876409164888551425
radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-18/doctor-who-series-10-to-conclude-with-feature-length-finale
doctorwhotv.co.uk/michelle-gomez-is-leaving-doctor-who-84797.htm
twitter.com/KarrieDreammind/status/876390417473953792
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqtl_eVljg8
youtube.com/watch?v=mTex2G3ywYw
youtu.be/TQliS2HLpCk
youtube.com/watch?v=h9z9C8FOKvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

World Enough and Time described as 'ghoulishly dark' by a press reviewer. More so than Dark Water's cremation stuff

>All fucking Bliggers must fucking hang.

I don't buy it.

>2.8 million overnight viewers
>2.8 million
>2.8 MILLION
>TWO POINT EIGHT MILLION

5am breakfast shows get more than this. Doctor Who is on its last legs.

Remember when one of Tennant's episodes got 14 million overnight

>tfw no hi res of this yet

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/876168401273708544
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/876173603934437379

Everyone dies.

Actually, the most it ever got was 13.3 million with Voyage of the Damned, and it was the full rating, not just overnight.
But that's still 5 and a half million more than Who Christmas specials get these days.

Screenshot plz

But we have a War Master.

I quite liked the scene where Bill said she was gay. It came across to me as a funny juxtaposition. Bill's sort of nervous about saying it because she thinks the Romans might not be okay with same-gender sex, that they might not be as progressive as the world of 2017.
But the Romans were notorious for fucking each other, man or woman, orgies everywhere, they didn't care and never saw it as weird.
I think the point was that Bill was kinda nervous about the Romans's reactions, but then it backfired and they were all like "wow, you're weird, you ONLY sleep with women? You're like that dude over there who only sleeps with men". I thought it was funny.
They took the running joke of Bill saying she's gay and did something fun with it.

Like the time she met that blue-skinned guy in Oxygen and he calls her a racist. The writers are poking fun at the whole SJW thing, but it seems to all fly over the average /who/vians' head on here.

>tfw genuinely hype about this
I know BF will let me down but I'm definitely buying it anyway.

Those are legitimately scary numbers. Thank fuck we're getting a fresh start with a new showrunner, Doctor and companion. But they will have to advertise the SHIT out of the next series and hype it up as much as they can. Doctor Who is still incredibly popular worldwide so I don't think the BBC are too worried, but if the next series continually gets less than 3million overnight viewers, there might be trouble.

twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/876403632576622592

he's right you know

I give you the definitive nuwho best of list, courtesy of IMDB

>The writers are poking fun at the whole SJW thing, but it seems to all fly over the average /who/vians' head on here.

Nah it seems they're more clubbing our heads over the present being more bigoted than both the past and the future.

Something like this would be genuinely interesting if it was actually intentional, rather than something an obsessed fan has pieced together out of nothing.

>It's the CyberFaction... and the Cyberiad, Cybus Cybermen, and CyberMondasians, and CyberTelosians, and CyberNomads, and CyberNeomorphs, they're all here!

which BTFO a lot of poeple..........

>CyberFaction
>in a post for normal people

World Enough and Time clip:

twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/876409164888551425

>Isolated white Celts attacked and oppressed by the Evil Multicultural Empire

Sure did.

the celts were ancient cletuses. i am talking about the sexuality remarks

s a gay guy, bill having to make a dramatic ''BUT I'M GAY'' speech makes it seem like gays aren't normal and are a special case. It's treating her like shes not normal. Once was enough. We didn't see Rose say she was straight to three lesbians did we?

Seems like another chapter of "Steven Moffat wants to be whipped by post-menopausal women and be called a naughty boy" saga.

this is looking so kino.

>humans on Earth's twin planet Mondas start to turn themselves into cyborgs
>some leave Mondas, others stay
>some that leave attempt to invade earth circa 1979 - The Invasion
>Mondas returns to Earth (lol) in 1986 - Tenth Planet
>some of the leavers poison people on a base on the moon so they can use it as a base to invade earth in 2070 - The Moonbase
>Some of the other leavers attempt to take control of a space station to use as a beacon for their invasion of earth in 2079 - The Wheel in Space
>some of the cybermen that left colonise telos and are entombed there. some humans try to reawaken them in roughly 2086 - Tomb of the Cybermen
>some of the other leavers attempt genocide on an alien species that defeated them in a war in roughly 2096 - Revenge of the Cybermen
>some of the leavers attempt to attack earth in 2526 - Earthshock
>the remaining cybermen attempt to go back to 1985 to stop the destruction of mondas, circa 2530 - Attack of the Cybermen

This is just GOAT already. I was worried Missy would be too good or too Doctory but she just doesn't give a fuck. Thank you Moffat.

CAW

Oh and some Cybermen team up with Nazis in 1988 so they can travel back to 1638 because lolwhynot

Yeah it's a bit off putting desu. My sexuality doesn't define me and I don't feel the need to tell everyone, why does she?

radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-18/doctor-who-series-10-to-conclude-with-feature-length-finale

Because Lesbians and faggots are defined by their sexuality.

>60 minutes

>feature lenght hahahahhaa

i just said I'm not defined by mine, can you read? You don't need to be a prick and assume everyone's like a token character.

Why do they both look retarded?

But you are defined by yours since you felt the need to mention it.

Who ready for Simm-Gomez dancing kino?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAB

Are you fucking stupid? It's relevant because her behaviour is dissimilar to normal gays. The other guy mentioned it too. Or do you not like people saying "hey, Bill isn't normal"?

Gomez already said in an interview that Missy does something 'evil' in the finale
> “Something awful happens [in the finale] as well, which is down to Missy just being dreadful. She just can’t help herself – there’s a moment where she just remembers that she is totally evil. So that is in there… you won’t be disappointed!”
doctorwhotv.co.uk/michelle-gomez-is-leaving-doctor-who-84797.htm

Do you know my gender and sexuality? Does it matter to discussion and make my point less or more valid? I really don't care. You are exactly what you are complaining about. You use the first opportunity to talk about it. Just like Bill
You are Bill.

BBCA TRAILER LOTS OF NEW SCENES

twitter.com/KarrieDreammind/status/876390417473953792

I liked the pilot, the first half of smile, Extremis and that's it.

>not liking oxygen
Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqtl_eVljg8

>liking any episode of doctor who

Sad!

>Liking Oxygen
Even sadder

Jesus Christ in retrospect I honestly think series 8 was one of the best in years. I feel nostalgic about it. So much heart in it. And some of the best acting from Capaldi i've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTex2G3ywYw
What the fuck is wrong with their voice and speaking?

The best thing about them

>liking any episode of doctor who
You're not a real whovian if u actually like the show

Agreed.

youtu.be/TQliS2HLpCk

Capaldi episodes I liked:

Deep Breath
Into the Dalek
Listen
Time Heist
The Caretaker
Kill the Moon (just the capaldi bits)
Mummy on the orient express
flatline
Dark Water
Death in Heaven (everything except the lovey dove ending)
The Magicians apprentice
The Witche's familiar
Under the Lake
Before the Flood
The Zygon invasion
the Zygon inversion
Sleep no more (I liked it for what it was)
Face the Raven (liked the ending, rest was boring).
Heaven Sent
Hell Bent (liked the non Clara Gallifrey bits)
Husbands of River song -comfy
The Return of Doctor Mysterio -Comfy
The pilot
The Empress of Mars
Extremis

Shite Capaldi episodes

In the forest of the Night
Last christmas
Oxygen
smile
knock knock
Pyramid at the end of the world
Lie of the Land

Doctor Who is one of the worst televisions shows ever made, everything that bears it's name should be destroyed. I say this as a true fan of Doctor Who.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9z9C8FOKvg

Hello! I'm Doctor Who

>Doctor Who is one of the worst televisions shows ever made, everything that bears it's name should be destroyed. I say this as a true fan of Doctor Who.
Is complaining about the show...

Yep, checks out, true whovian haha

Love Capaldi sick of Bill and Moffats shite though, bring on Kris, Chris and the Great Vampires I am ready!

K I N O
I
N
O

STRAWBERRY BLONDE

i'm hype
this is gonna be the best episode all season
platinum age kino starts next week!

>I liked the pilot
pleb

Doctor Who? More like Doctor Poo.

reminder that world enough and time is fanwank with MUHDASIAN CYBERMEN!!! and bill dying with no actual story

Overnight Series Averages:

7.3m- Series 1: Overnight average (13 episodes)
7.2m- Series 2: Overnight average (13 episodes)
7.0m- Series 3: Overnight average (13 episodes)
7.2m- Series 4: Overnight average (13 episodes)
6.0m- Series 5: Overnight average (13 episodes)
5.7m- Series 6: Overnight average (13 episodes)
5.5m- Series 7: Overnight average (13 episodes)
5.2m- Series 8: Overnight average (12 episodes)
4.2m- Series 9: Overnight average (12 episodes)

Alright Eric we get it, you're butthurt about not being invited to join the multi Master episode.

>Doctor Who Confidential
>Scissor Sisters starts playing

What did RTD mean by this?

I want to get fucked by a black Roman.

doctor poo hahaha

Bad Wolf / Parting of the Ways is brilliant script
It's just amazing on so many levels, I can't even find a flaw
I think it's still best or close to best finale

A MONDASIAN CYBERMAN!

>"Doctor, look, it's the Daleks of the new Paradigm introduced in the series of events we call 'Victory of the Daleks' set in war Britain! Wow, haven't seen them in a while!"

how does that feel? it's literally just as stupid as shouting out loud "MONDASIAN CYBERMEN"

I mean, to a New viewer, the word 'Mondasian' sounds like a weird alien word, but 'Cybermen' sounds ridiculous

>After all these years, it's Partners in Crime Donna! I've always wanted to see her satisfied by a BBC.

Why do redditors think Waters of Mars is the best episode

>A MONDASIAN CYBERMAN!
Chinballs will save us with CARDIFFIAN CYBERWOMEN!

>Amy, these creatures are called Western Drumlins Blink Weeping Angels. Don't blink, don't even blink!

This shit is so funny

The RTD era was all about writers inserting their fetishes as monsters, like Russel's furfag fetish with aliens wearing human fursuits and Chinball's cyborg fetish with Cyberwoman

Why is /who/ so anti-moffat now?

>Oh no... No. No. No. Gwen, Ianto, I'm sorry, but we are dead. These are Parting of the Ways Space Station Daleks.

I just can stop

Still can't believe they actually call them "mondasian" in the episode.

to be fair... they're from Mondas, others are from Telos, or were converted humans, making them Earthian cybermen

>Doctor, what is it?
>SKARONIAN DALEKS!!

>like Russel's furfag fetish with aliens wearing human fursuits
god tier fetish

>Who are you?
>I'm Missy. Please, try to keep up. Short for Mistress. Couldn't very well keep calling myself utopia, the sounds of drums, the last of the time lords and the end of time incarnation of the Master, now could I?

I'm dying

On-season /who/ tends to be anti-Moffat as people who drifted away from Doctor Who during Moffat's run come back exclusively to complain about the latest episode. Off-season /who/ is Moffat circlejerking general.

>look i can exaggerate to prove how dumb somethig siund XD
All you're doing is showing your autism.

hi steven

God damn it she makes me sexually aroused every time and she's the same fucking age as my mom

>more people watched this episode of doctor who than voted lib dems in the recent election

Separating Mondassian Cybermen from Cybus Cybermen is kinda an important seperation. Different backgrounds, different goals, different builds.

Honestly, the only thing they really have in common is being cyborgs.

>now

That would matter if the Dalek Civil War was still ongoing. Since there would be separate groups.

Well Moffat does the same thing with his dominatrix fetish

>Look, Amy, those are Cybus Cybermen from parallel universe! They are here, for the Pandorica too!

delet this