Why is crime worse in Brazil than to Africa?

Why is crime worse in Brazil than to Africa?

What makes them so savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

revoltabrasil.com.br/politica/9010-laudemio-o-imposto-que-ate-hoje-e-pago-a-familia-imperial-no-brasil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in Africa*

Nuclear nuking of Monkeyland when?

Same reason as Africa, niggers.

But nearly all have some Portuguese or other white or native mixed in so according to that logic there should be less crime.

Portuguese are """"white""""

Brazil is a testament to how racemixing is a terrible mistake. The resulting people is even worse than the worst of the component peoples. It's absolutely disgusting. Bombing Brazil into a nuclear wasteland would be a merciful favour we'd do for them.

This. Please raze this country to the ground.

And remember: racemixing is ALWAYS a bad idea. No matter what the two races involved are. I cannot stress this enough. DON'T DO IT!

racemixing doesn't work, more so when there are niggers involved in the mix

Portuguese people are white, whiter than your shitty country will ever be

That's not how it works.

Racemixed people have lower IQs in average and usually hate themselves since they don't really fit in anywhere.
Having low-IQ violent niggers right next to affluent whites is a recipe for social disaster.

As much as I love to hate on Brazil, because it is absolutely a third world shithole, I am fairly certain it is only more crime ridden than Africa because in Africa most crimes are unreported.

Racemixing.they aren't full nigger, but aren't full white either.

>Why is reported crime worse in Brazil than to Africa?
Fixed.

African crime rates would be much, MUCH higher if they actually had somewhat functioning public institutions.

Africans can't commit crimes if there are no laws

This. Being full nigger is better than being racemixed.

>le reporting meme XDDDD
Have you ever been to Brazil? Do you actually believe anything that takes place in a favela gets reported?

In brazil we have pardos. IUts a brownish color, low IQ, violent driven "people". Racemixing is brazil, racemixing is what our country is known for. Pardos are a disgrace.

I am fairly certain that as a whole it gets reported more widely than Africa.

Brazil was basically the slave center of the world. There were more slaves in Rio than all of North America at the peak of the slave trade. African tribe leaders sold their worst war criminals and retards as field slaves.

If you ever go to Brazil, you have to live in a white neighborhood that's fenced off, otherwise you're basically in Africa.

Most african "governments" don't even register most of their rural people. It's not comparable.

We actually count the crimes.

But the mixing was the only way a small Empire such as Portugal could get hold of so much land when our exploration phase was in full swing. Portugal had over million and a half people, the fact we ever got anywhere and build an empire is almost a miracle.

And is it even the mixing that is to blame? I think Brazil is just in need of strong government.
The people themselves are good and tough, but the way the government was built, fucked everything.

Nttntntntnntnbtb

Maybe because we actually count our crimes, unlike Africa which for the most part don't even have police?

Stronger than it already is? Geez, no wonder we make fun of the Portuguese here, you guys truly are really dumb!

it really isn't
yes, our shitskins are idiots, but they don't rape newborn babies to cure aids and they can take the poo to the loo
that's better than a good chunk of the world

according to liberal logic
where diversity is strength
brazil should be the greatest superpower of all.

Haha nice meme, but you aren't serious are you? I mean, do you unironically not know how crime statistics are put together? Geez, you're dumb!

How many crimes get reported or not is completely irrelevant, because we already start off the premise reports ARE SHIT. Why? Because they're often inconsistent, non-standardized, poorly done, sometimes even fake. Therefore, most of the time we don't even factor them in. Instead, we conduct public surveys to estimate the amount of crimes.

Inform yourselves before you Shrek yourselves! ;^)

>Portuguese
>White

Do you take pride in the fact that your country is such a shithole it can only be compared to Africa?

If reports are shit, then this thread shouldn't even exist because OP is using said reports to establish the discussion.

You're making an assumption, OP never said that.

5 pastel de flango!

Proof multiculturalism doesn't work.
My bittersweet moment is that in my lifetime the rest of the world will become Brazil.

>tfw brazil is literally just america in a few decades

because brazil has a thing called "law" which records crimes, whereas africa has no law and niggers run rampant

the problem isn't in the government. more government, less government, those are just excuses, the problem is with the people.That's the source of all their problems, they are a bunch of retarded apes.

Culture and Societies can be even more vague. As a very young country maybe they need something to define themselves.

o
this, end.

Who the fuck thought having the olympic games in Brazil was a good idea? Jesus apparently the torch barer got swarmed on the way to the stadium.

Brazil issues are not racemixing.
We never fought for our independecy. This is our great history:
"Emperor goes to Portugal, son stays because he don't wanna let the country in other people hands obviously. Son grow up and say: 'Dad, we independent now okay? Alright.'
Boom, the great nation of Brazil is born.
Several revolts claiming independence of specific regions and states happened later. All crushed.
Long story short, republic comes but still pay taxes to the old emperor and his family to this day and we had dictators basically until the 80's.

You see, the population was never actually involved in these things. Everything actually patriotic was destroyed during our historical process. Racemixing is nothing in comparison.

Spare the hot women, kill the men.

>still pay taxes to the old emperor and his family to this day
Nigga you dumb?

because in Brazil you have some decent people who actually have jobs, and therefore money, so monkey just mug each other. In Africa who is going to mug who, everyone is poor as fuck

>Portugal had over million and a half people, the fact we ever got anywhere and build an empire is almost a miracle.
This is so fuckknh stupid and dont make sense at all

What the fuck?

They mixed because they didnt care about race kr tbe future of brazil

They just wanted to fuck and marry

King could have put a rule and put portuguese people to make many kids and not fuck blacks and natives bu he didnt

And brazil is bad is thanks to US , puppet govt in brazil

See, those are excuses. Brazil is defined by it's own culture, a culture of laziness, vanity, crime, prostitution and football. They boast themselves about having hot women in their country, the same women who sell their bodies for a couple of dollars to american or european guys. A lot of parents push their little kids in prostitution too. They have no dignity, they are monkeys.

>he doesn't know
Yeah, Petropolis still pay taxes to the royal family up to this day.
It's called "the prince tax".
revoltabrasil.com.br/politica/9010-laudemio-o-imposto-que-ate-hoje-e-pago-a-familia-imperial-no-brasil.html

Do you like when people generalize and call ALL russians to be white niggers? Of couse you don't, and people with an ounce of education know that it's not the case.

Have some touch and do the same for other countries. You cant just generalize like that.

Unlike in Africa, there is a sizeable minority of whites, thereby, there is actual shit to steal for the niggers.

>revoltabrasil

Nice source, but that's an outright lie. I've personally met Dom Bertrand and he told me he never received a single cent of our tax money.

>culture of laziness, vanity
I agree with these, and are pretty obvious.

Every culture has its weaknesses. I just feel Brazil can take the next step but never does.

> Russians calling other countries out for having hookers
I visited some family in Vladivostok about a year ago and was propositioned by hookers more times than I have fingers. Most of the hookers looked like they should have been in the ninth grade too. Of all the things you can insult Brazil on, Russiabro, prostitution is NOT one of them.

I just took the first source to help you buddy.
The royal family was basically exiled to Petropolis and they let it to it's turf.
Look it up.

>whites
>brazil
dude

Mexicans are supposed to be Spain Juniors with little to no race-mixing. Try to imagine if the Olympic games were hosted any Mexican city.

That's not the Royal family. That's Pedro de Alcântara's, Princess Isabel's oldest son, family. He gave up his right to the throne, and is therefore just a civilian, along with his descendants.

The Royal family is not based in Petrópolis, they're based in São Paulo.

we need this guy to be real

Even in their own threads, BRs are paranoid and insist on damage control.

This said I have someone from Brazil. Lemme get her family out and after that? Glass it or turn the entire populace into thralls for all I care.

>inb4 hurr durr racemixing

Well, Brazil was never a wealthy country.

But things have definitely started to go wrong when the collective misery became political currency.

When the government saw in our hard-earned and hard-paid taxes the opportunity to buy the masses.

The stupid, passive masses who came to believe that all sorts of government largesses was actually rights.

"The right to free shit".

Hell, it is our constitution!

Paternalism has the potential to transform the people in cattle.

They expect everything from the state. At least a few decades ago, the citizen could walk armed on the street. Today, even that right was taken from us.

The crime - massive and disproportionate - is the mere expression of "rights without duties" that the state stands by all means. That protects the criminal, but never the victim. That encourages parasitism, idleness and laziness. That corrupts social relations, and creates fictitious and destructive expectations.

That's why.

I don't know where you're going. The tax belong to the Bragança family and it's heirs, doesn't matter where their "base" is.

What's the problem with generalizing? I'm just pointing facts. Brazil is a country of niggers and mixed people, that's the norm there. But for some reason only the whites or asian descendants, apart of football players, manage to make something out of their lives. The problem is in the people.

The de jure holders of the imperial family titles are the descendants of Luís Maria Filipe de Orléans e Bragança, not Pedro de Alcântara de Orléans e Bragança. Look it up.

Well fuck you father. Do you even know where we inherited it from? Protip: its from you. Should've done a better job.

You're massively ignorant, you cannot generalize, and you haven't insofar posted a single fact, only attacks. It's a large country and the propagandized image of samba, carnival and bundas it's basically a Rio de Janegro thing and does not represent the majority of the country at all. In fact there are parts that you wouldn't believe are from the same country, and its all held together by a loose system of federated states, in a manner similar to the USA.

There are whites in brazil, decent hard working people. I'll admit however that it may not be critical mass enough to turn things around, but I refuse to be packaged togheter with them.
Stop drinking the media cool aid, and look further before talking shit.

Lets empower the Bragança family again, unite both nations and gain purpose in life by fighting Islam.

Sorry son. I am not kidding, I truly am. But we must do something.

meant for

If it's a race thing why we were peaceful during the military dictatorship, my dear 60%?

Btw isnt the percentage of Whites 47% or something along those lines ? Most of them German, Italian and Portuguese.

It may be enough to turn things around.

>There are whites in brazil, decent hard working people. I'll admit however that it may not be critical mass enough to turn things around, but I refuse to be packaged togheter with them.
So you agree with me. Your country is a shithole, like every black country is and will ever be.

It's not related to some family branch but to their ownership of a immobiliary in Petropolis which is basically is the same from the Empire. It's a long where the Imperial company became an usual business nowadays but they are still controlled by the royal family. Which branch? Doesn't matter, fact is, they still receive that tax thanks to it.

Thanks to you communist mongol shitbag, go fix the world that your satanic country have destroyed.

There are whites in brazil, after all it ain't argentina

Not as much as they would like, but indeed a sizeable minority, which pretty much is what keeps brazil somewhat afloat instead of going down to the toilet to african levels

You mean the Palácio do Grão-Pará? The Petrópolis branch owns that. And only the Petrópolis branch receives a share of Petrópolis' laudêmio tax. The Vassouras branch, which is the de jure Royal family, does not.

Communism didn't even exist when the Portuguese decided to racemix with Injuns and niggers were brought to Brazil.

Communism sure helped us go down even further, but it's not the first cause of our misery.

Not to mention Communism is a German invention, not Russian.

It wasn't a dictatorship and no, we weren't peaceful during it. Maybe we weren't as bad as we are today, but far from peaceful.

It's alright, i understand what your grudge is about now. When i said royal family i wasn't thinking about titleship. I just meant their descendants.

Toxoplasmosis and legal steroids.

Honestly I don't know what can be done. It's so much shit that it's hard to see what must be done when your neck deep into it.
If you wish to know more about brazilian culture, why it is what it is today, and how Portugal influenced the brazilian mindset, I recommend you to read "Raízes do Brasil" by Sérgio Buarque de Holanda. Its a great read.
Isn't it clear enough for you? The agency of the brazilian subhumans was removed, and a class of elite got in charge of rulling the country, curb stomping any shenanigans that said subhumans atempted to in the meanwhile. Democracy and the free market works best (only works?) when you have a ethnically homogeneous and educated populace.
Again, you fucker. None of the things you mentioned are exclusive to my particular shithole, and your shithole is guilty of the same things. Still, I'm not shitting on you. All I'm saying is that you recognize the group of people that do not subscribre to the things you said, and show some respect. You know, the same treatment I dispense you.

Blaming others for your failure truly is is a brazilian thing... muh communism, muh government, just admit that your country is the picture of your people.

That's the whole point. The official royal family doesn't receive shit, only the descendants of Princess Isabel's first son, Pedro de Alcântara, who abdicated from the throne, and therefore isn't a part of the royal family anymore, along with his offspring.

nice selfie

The why I see it, brazilian whites are like rhodesians. You can trace many similarities.

A group of people tried, and achieved quite remarkable things.

In the end, the social enviroment they were in was just too toxic, and their work couldn't flourish.

It was all in vain.

It's cool, like i said just treated as descendant because even if formally they have no title, they still share the blood.

Fuck everything about the Amazon. There, I said it.

>canadians think this is edgy
We're burning that shit to the ground to grow soy and raise cattle. No hue gives a flying fuck about that.

In Brazil, economic inequality is more apparent. There is a remakarble social contrast between rich and poors, which include education and consumption access.Therefore, sooner or later, there will be a conflict of interests. In Africa, in the other side, everyone is poor. I mean, obviously there is rich people there, but it's not like Brazil.

whats wrong in the world in one picture

Just got the pdf right now. its a pretty good read indeed. And in a very well written Portuguese.

Estou a ler tambem pequenos resumos. Vai ser interessante.

"For Sérgio Buarque, Brazil’s particularities could best be understood in relation to global history since the discovery of the New World. The opening pages
of the book characterize Spain and Portugal as “bridge territories” through which
Europe had “communicated with other worlds.”

While during the sixteenthcentury the rest of insular Europe was distracted by struggles between Catholics
and Protestants, Iberia had looked outwards to the wider world. In venturing
beyond the peninsula, Portuguese and Spanish “adventurers” had been “pioneers
of the modern mentality,” individualists before their time who carried with them
an exaggerated sense of the “value of the human person, of the autonomy of each
man in relation to his fellows in time and space.”

As a result, they were given to “an extreme exaltation of personality” and distrusted all theories tending to
negate “free will” and “personal responsibility.”
This had made them equally averse to rigid medieval hierarchies and to the historical forces that in Europe
had given rise to a “political organization artificially maintained by an external
force,” that is to say, the modern state.

At the same time, long before sailing the
Atlantic, the Portuguese had been marked by an “extraordinary social plasticity”
that allowed them to mingle easily with the indigenous people of the New World
and the Africans who were brought there as slaves. Taken together, these traits
had enabled the Portuguese to “conquer the tropics for civilization” as no other people of the Old World could have."

Thanks based Russia.

Well, there are a bunch of reasons

Urbanization. Drug addiction, gangs, mugging and organized crime are more or less absent in rural areas where the population can drive away such elements easily. Brazil is considerably more urbanized than most African countries. And a lot of that Urbanization is the so called "favelas", slums terribly located within the city

Individual economic position: Overall the inhabitants of Brazil's favelas are in a position where they can afford food and housing enough to survive, but not to really have a comfortable, easy life with prospects about the future. Thus, they are in a position to join organized crime

Cultural factors: Latin American culture tends to be rather tolerant of corruption and disrespectful of law. It is not even exactly a honor culture, since in some circles you might receive praise for cleverly ripping off people. This might go to the Catholic background, since the Catholic church in the region has a long history of forgiving such practices

Government and social policies: Latin American culture is Western-ish. But not quite. Law, constitutions, etc. are also Western-ish. Prevailing ideologies regarding gender and social roles are also Western-ish, Latin American economy is far from Western-ish

Thus, you have societies which are probably the next most feminist right after Whites, along with economies that don't really allow a single woman to raise a child truly on her own.You have education systems that based their pensum on the United States' and often include free college without realizing that the bulk of teenagers might be more useful to the economy as cheap hands. You have environmental and workplace regulations that are inspired by European regulations in countries that would otherwise be ideal for wageslave labor. You have gun control in... etc. I won't even get on the less relevant incongruences caused by this "wannabe European" culture, the point is that we are unnatural to our law and culture.

Yes, that really is a fuckt up pic

Brashitians are stupid niggers that's why

Nah m8. At the beggining there was no portuguese women at the colonies. Only men could sail and had to procreate with locals so that the offspring could rule for our interests and still be accepted by the locals.
When a settlement was succesfull with our mestiços, the european families could go there and start to flourish.
There was even a caste system. Only pure white could have leadership roles and high command etc, then it was the mestiços and at last the natives. Depending on the percentage of portuguese blood they could have higher status in society and have more important roles.
The real problem was really the lack of native population. We couldn't send more people out because it would depopulate Portugal and increase the risk of being attacked by Spain or another European country, that's why at some time the gub started to send german, swiss,(neutral nationality) etc families.

I hope you folks can turn it into something great, but it's especially scary watching from here in the US because you describe the exact atmosphere being constructed in my part of the west..

Because there are things worth stealing in Brazil while there is nothing but shit in Africa.

Lel só agora é que reparei mesmo no que estava escrito. Escolhi um meme ao calhas em que vi escrito cenas em br.
Para quem é civilizado este meme não se aplica. Acho que o guardei na altura para poder gozar com aqueles que insultam Portugal e acham-se superiores.
De qualquer das formas apenas nós percebemos o que está escrito.
>inb4 não levem a sério.

bretty good point. KGB bros are ruining the world.

fucking kek

Honestly, meanwhile its on north Mexico and not in Sinaloa sounds safe.

Brazil crime is worse than Mexican crime.

Pretty much
We had dictatorship because of them and now the post dictatorship government is full of KGB gommies who also completly ruined the culture of the country.

Brazil has enough whites to create an urbanized and industrial state but enough nigs to create crime

Africa is largely rural and uniformly poor, you dont get a lot of crime with that. But cluster them into cities and have an upper class ripe for targeting and youll have crime

Because whites are total kikes who keep hoarding money instead of helping PoCs live decently, baka.
Just look at