Other urls found in this thread:

cuckchan.org/co/search/subject/comiXology's Best-Selling Comics/
comixology.com/comics-best-sellers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a bunch of #1's

Shocking.

> and not a Marvel book in site.

Feels good.

100% DC, was nothing that interesting out from Marvel, or was it the Power of the #1?

There's one autist who makes these threads regularly that is useful for comparing week to week placement.

cuckchan.org/co/search/subject/comiXology's Best-Selling Comics/

Why are you being rude?

Did Marvel even release anything of note this week?

This is the first week in months I didn't go to my lcs

Ms.Marvel is the only thing I really remember from this week

>Flash and Wonder Woman both sold better than a batbook

Hot damn

How am I being rude by providing some context? The only thing is that the guy who makes the threads waits until Tuesday to do them which allows back issues on sale from Mondays to slip into the charts. Checking today like this OP did is probably most useful for new releases.

There was a CW2 mini I think, but that's about it as far as something you'd expect to do a little better than other titles.

This week? Eh... Civil War II: Choosing Sides #1 and Deadpool v Gambit #1?

Jesus I know DC was doing good but damn

>It's an Aquaman outsells all of Marvel episode

of note for sales or quality? Ultimates was this week

of sales.

comixology.com/comics-best-sellers

>those ten
>11. Mighty Thor #8
>12. Ms Marvel #8
>13. Dr Strange #9
>14. Ultimates #8
>15. Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #54
>16. Green Arrow #1 (June 15th)
>17. Civil War II #2 (June 15th)
>18. Bitch Planet #8
>19. Civil War II: Choosing Sides #1
>20. Green Lanterns #1 (June 15th)
>21. Archie #9
>22. Flash: Rebirth #1 (June 8th)
>23. Uncanny Avengers #10
>24. Totally Awesome Hulk #7

based Sark

>It's a Green Arrow outsells a Marvel event episode
Ayyyyy

I hope CW2 does worse more as time goes on

>The Flash on top
Damn, did not expect that. Maybe it's a combination of new fans coming off the TV show and old fans returning after Vendetti was sent to the Phantom Zone.

Oh, and Wally.

This happened during the new 52; I remember/co/ going nuts about it since this place was in love with it at the time

I've had this conversation before on here, but having never been a Flash fan, it still blows my mind what a draw Wally West turned out to be. I always thought Wallyfags were delusional pre his return but holy shit, he's raking in readers.

>didn't know there would be demand for the guy who held the Flash mantle for nearly 30 years

lol

Classic Wally wasn't even in the issue!

Sam Wilson: Captain America

>calling someone autistic is rude
user please. Not everyone can be mentally stable

Which series is looking good right now? I know Green Arrow is pretty great but what other books should I be looking out for?

Wally West was the Flash of a generation for like, 30 years, dude.

Aquaman. Superman could be good but it is far too decompressed. First issue of Batman also wasn't as bad as people say, it was decent and it'll probably be good.

>after Vendetti was sent to the Phantom Zone
I wish. He still has his claws on Hal.

Opinions are all over the place about what's the best but most people agree there's nothing that's outright crap, which is good. Comics, like any form of art, is subjective so it means there's something for everyone. Behind Green Arrow, I'm enjoying the the Super books, Flash and Aquaman. Batman is in my middle-ground book. Wonder Woman is alright but decompressed. Green Lanterns is the least of the Rebirth books for me, but even that has fun interactions with Cruz and Baz.

They're all at least "okay", but I'm personally really enjoying Aquaman a lot.

Flash would be better if they aren't doing a direct retread of the Reverse Flash arc from Manabooch's run.

Wondy and the Superman books are really decompressed.

Batman's pretty good I just typically don't get a shit about Batman.

Whor
Ms. Marvel
Both have solid digital sales numbers.

You thought Superman was 'too decompressed'? I thought it paced just fine. Are you sure you don't mean Action? That one is moving a bit slow...but I still love it.

He's dead now.

Thanks for the responses. Glad there isn't anything absolutely "bad". Looks like they learned from nu52

I mean Superman. Just off the top of my head the first three pages were complete nothing and served quite no purpose to the rest.

New 52 had a wider variety of genres and titles at the start though. I miss that.

Most of the books are mediocre so far but those get their own fans

>New 52 had a wider variety of genres and titles at the start
Yeah, but it was all released at the same time. Which unfortunately meant that there was a lot of hard decisions to be made with purchases for the buying public. I'll have to give it to DC, their Rebirth release and current book structure is excellent.

The DC books are now essentially all bread-and-butter books that sell. The bi-monthly format for their main books is good too, since it keeps me more engaged. Releasing bi-monthly also helps get the trade out in half the time to take advantage of the only place where the comic market is actually growing. The fact that they've spread out the release of the Rebirth books, #1s and new series is also good, since it's getting readers to check out books they might normally not check out before more series come in.

Additionally, it's cool that they've moved the fringe and experimental books into their new Young Animal imprint. It'll keep those Vertigo/DCYou inspired series around and with them on a secondary imprint, the lower sales thresholds should keep good books that are unfortunately too fringe for general tastes around.