ChalkZone thread

Let's appreciate one of the most creative shows to date, as well as a childhood favorite of mine.

>Episodes: pastebin.com/2JE32RGj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2PvAFEDi7o
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ja5tHZuyI
youtube.com/watch?v=CbnkxGIIdxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DRAWFAG!
>YOU GOTTA DRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWW SOMETHING!

Beanie boys!
Beanie boys!
We're the boys that Scrawl employs!

ChalkZone contributed to my fetish

>his last name had "bootie" in it

HI HI HI
TO YOU ALL
WHO AM I
JUST CALL ME SKRAWL

youtube.com/watch?v=u2PvAFEDi7o

Who's got the chalk?

Snap is a qt

I remeber i had a crappy little mcdonalds toy of the main character (dont even remeber the name) when i was a lad that i loved like none other. Wherever i went it was with me. I beat that thing to hell though, ended up hilding a miniture scale funeral

Did anyone else think that snap was a girl?

I thought he was Rosie O'Donnell

Big lips or avian girls?

Underrated show is underrated. Loved it long time ago

This was one of the ugliest and least funny shows ever, and that's saying a lot considering Nick's affinity for ugly, unfunny shows

>that episode where he married rudy

This, a cool concept totally wasted

I wanted to see Rudy and Penny do it.

I literally thought the same exact thing.

Hah, I get his name now.

Remember when Rudy had to kiss Penny to cure her of a laughing fit, so he drew a bed and they fell into it and he came up laughing?

wew.

Anyone else ever noticed that the way they drew Penny in some episodes made it look like she had big tits?

The songs were godawful and made the show unwatchable

Underappreciated show

>God awful "WE'RE HIP WITH THE YOUTH!!!" music
>Snap is a Bloo tier unlikable cunt
>the entire premise is fucking retarded
Why was it "Chalk-Zone"? Who the fuck regularly doodles on a fucking chalkboard? It could've just as easily been a magic pencil and "Paper-Zone" or "Doodle-Zone".
I remember seeing an episode when I was younger where the kid found the love notes his parents wrote because they wrote them on a Goddamn chalkboard. WHO FUCKING DOES THIS?
>every single character, save for brown daughterfu, was an irredeemable piece of shit
I hate Chalk-Zone as a kid and I hate it as an adult.

Your anger makes me laugh. And I agree, this show made me cringe like hell as a kid for so many reasons.

Honestly, I hated the sing-along shit they did from time to time.

Penny is cute though.

I used to believe it was real. I was an idiot as a kid. I once tried jumping through a chalkboard and ended up hitting my head. Fuck you ChalkZone, fuck you for making me believe you were a real and magical land where anything could happen

Rudy's got the chalk

I received word of a ChalkZone thread and made the long journy from Sup Forums to remind everyone of that intro.

(You)

>implying POP POP POP wasn't a good song

Nice contribution, user.

That's not a thing ever.

>Sup Forums hates Chalkzone

what happened?

yes

Wasn't the bed a big peanut butter sandwich?

Snap was my all-time favorite design when I was a kid, even now I love it so much. Rudy on the other hand... he doesn't look as good as I thought he did.

Was snap voice by Rosie O' Donnel?

>Chalkzone Thead
Ah Yeah!

I remember one of the music video portions where Penny's hair was done up in... dreads, I think? Made her look totally sexycute...

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ja5tHZuyI

You're autistic

Which episode were these girls from?

Season 2 Episode 7: Pumpkin Love

That episode gave me a glorious new fetish. Thank you for reminding me of those moments.

It's one pedo with shit taste hatin'

No, Chalkzone just sucked. The art was ass ugly, and everything else about it was cringey/unfunny as fuck

Post one funny bit from Chalkzone if you truly believe it was decent. Go ahead

>Penny the Mexican with a Wisconsin accent

The best

[SUNAPU!]

Obligatory fence-sitter here.

This show wasn't unwatchable, but it definitely had a number of things that didn't sit right with me as a child.

I can easily see how someone would be turned off and internally label the show as complete shit (even if it wasnt), but im honestly surprised to see that apparently many kids really liked chalkzone.

The premise was cool. Penny is a cute. Rudy was kind of a fag (i mean this as a compliment though, as a MC he was fantastically tolerable).

Songs were the best.

>Snap is a Bloo tier unlikable cunt

No the fuck he was not, it was never even close. Bloo is in his own tier of asshole.

>Who the fuck regularly doodles on a fucking chalkboard?

I remember doing so when I was a kid, it was pretty common back in my day when the teacher wasn't using it.

You forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=CbnkxGIIdxE

Anyone else think Snap sounded like Rosie O'Donnell?

I thought this shows was incredibly lame and unfunny as a kid.

>chalkzone isn't filled with badly drawn penises and tits
Now that's just BS

The fact that he only had three limbs always bothered the shit out of me.