ITT: actors who could probably beat you up in a fight

ITT: actors who could probably beat you up in a fight

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4612466/Jonah-Hill-flexes-super-toned-upper-body-leaving-gym.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's buff

>170cm
Yeah, no.

Height doesn't matter as much in a fight as you hope it does.
>t. Lanklet who's never thrown a punch

wtf is this real?

he was bulking all along

Look at that smarmy little shit. He thinks everyone should put him on a pedestal because of his condition.

I'll fuck you up, Curry.

>bulking since high school

Now that's dedication

For you

First he cultivated mass.
Now he's harvesting it.
Like David from a slab of marble.

>jonah the hill

how about you learn how to meme and greentext before posting manlet

Someone show make him hold a barbell made of subs.

looks like he's been bulking for a DC film

ITT: Newfags can't spot a obvious shoop

t. french roastie

It's not a shop.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4612466/Jonah-Hill-flexes-super-toned-upper-body-leaving-gym.html

>mfw this is all part of his plan to humiliate that french bitch

The man who bruised the cruise

I can't believe this is fuckin real. This guy is nuts. How many times has he gone from morbidly obese to skinny? And now he's bulking.

Y O U
O
U

C A N T
A
N
T

K I L L
I
L
L

T H E
H
E

H I L L
I
L
L

Do fatties truely have it better when it comes to lifting? My skelly ass is struggling to cram down 3200 calories and I'm failing my lifts about once a week.

how did we go from this

To this

...to this

MOMMY

and i'm out..

I think hauling around all that garbage for years builds a bit of muscle. Doesn't explain the "I'm stout" ego most lardfags carry around though

Fatties actually have a considerable amount of muscle under their fat due to their caloric intake and the muscle required to actually haul their overweight bodies around.

Speaking as an (excommunicated) /fit/izen, I'm legitimately proud of this guy's progress. It looks like he's listening to the advice of his trainers and it looks like he's been working very hard every day. Keep going, Jonah Hill! You can do it!

more like EAT you up in a fight amirite

I think I can beat up micheal cera it might get a bit close but I can win

His name was Roberts Paulson.

>tell me
>do you lactate

I can't even begin to imagine the mess under that top, his nipples are probably down to his belly button

>hands and arms of a 70 year old

Jesus Christ

Dont skip leg day

He's going to gain it all back again just watch.

fucking lol

He's on roids and lifting this time
Last time was just diet and probably surgery
Normies don't realize how it affects you both physically and mentally but he won't get fat again, roids change you

Yes, fatties (or former fatties) always make better lifters. And they don't seem to struggle at all to put away a lot of calories of protein, eating heavily comes natural to them.

However, they rarely can ever get the lean chiseled look that's honestly more aesthetically pleasing (particularly to women). Fatties who change their lives usually become strong fats or lumberjack types, though they usually have much more muscle mass than the skinny-lifters they're rarely lean, and often times still leaning towards fat. If they get hurt and stop lifting quickly revert back to fatasses.

You gotta consider guys that are very large are often surprisingly strong. You gotta consider a guy like Jonah was packing around an extra 150 lbs at all times, that will bulk the muscles under that huge layer of flab.

That's why when they slim down, they still usually keep the bulk of that muscle and already start out at an advantage at lifting.

I agree with this. What is wrong with the arms? :/

>tfw Emma will never abuse you physically and mentally

t. me

I can eat 4k calories of chicken and rice in a day no problem. Am also struggling to be lean and chiseled but constantly failing. Women don't care how strong or big you are if you're fat.

t. virgins

do you little boys comb your pubes and wear cologne and rayon shirts too?

4k calories from chicken and rice?
How much chicken you eat in a day?

For white rice, I might agree but it'll make you fat again.

what?

How do you do 3200? Must be hard without dirty bulking.

I don't actually eat that much now since I'm trying to lose weight, it was just an example.

I try to stick to 100-125g of carbs a day, then about 24 oz of meat throughout the day along with a protein shake.

I'm just saying that from being a fat guy much of my life, my natural appetite is high enough that I could and would eat more than this if I didn't watch what I ate.

I'm a nobody /r9k/ version of Jonah. I've yo-yo'd at least twice in my life. I got as low as 190lb my most recent attempt in 2015. I pretty much gained it all back within the last two years. I'm now at 315lb and the thought about going back to grilled chicken, steamed brocolli, and egg white diets makes my skin want to crawl.

I definitely fucked up by binging my stupid ass back up to TLC mode. God dammit. I wish I could cut again without eating the stupid /fit/ bland diet. Also, I'm sick of cardio. I've never done resistance training because I've either been too poor to afford a trainer, or too pussy to try shit on my own.

I want to do a Jonah Hill and hope the third time is the charm. But I just don't know if I can get motivated again, AND maintain it.

He's gonna fuckin find her and beat the shit out of her.

You're 315 lbs, bro, you don't need to eat like a bodybuilder to lose weight. Just track calories, eat less carbs. You can eat whole eggs for fucks sake, I lost 60 lbs still eating bacon and eggs every morning.

Skipping leg day

WHAT

>chicken legs

HAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

I've done the myfitnesspal thing for a month. Then it became incredibly tedious. Yes, I know that calorie counting works. But, the problem is, I'm an instant gratification type of person. Slow and steady, at 1-2 lbs a week, will never motivate to keep going. When I go into diet mode, I immediately half my calories to 1400 max, and go do cardio 45 mins a day. I'm using losing 3-4 lbs a week when I've done it before like this. It's extremely gratifying to lose 50lb in like 4 months.

But that's my problem. For me, losing the weight has always been a 'game'. I can do it. But I don't enjoy it. And once I've done a few rounds, I stop playing, and it all comes back.

Yeah, my mentality is fucked.

Heavylifting helped me lose significant amount of weight. It was more effective for me than everything else I tried.

I wouldn't start lifting on 1400 calories. That would be really dumb.

me on the left

GUYS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE

>Jonah "DROPPED ICE CREAM TO MAKE YOU SCREAM" Hill
>Jonah "FROM A-LISTER'S PAL TO B-CUP" Hill
>Jonah "A Subway a day keeps the bras away" Hill
>Jonah "they used to resist when they saw my friends list" Hill
>Jonah "signing the boobs of whoever I choose" Hill
>Jonah "flakin' on french chicks, who've had too many dicks" Hill

How old is he? He doesn't look bad for a Natty-Grampy.

fucking OWNED those nerd faggots!

no leg game at all

nipples to low

get off my porch

I have zero respect for him. He's just going to regain all the weight again. This weight loss shit is just for publicity. His body is so fucked up from all the yo-yoing he's been doing. I grew up fat and got bullied because of it and lost the weight halfway through high school because of how disgusted I felt with myself. I would never in my life gain that weight back again. People like him are the equivalent of a leaking garbage bag in a hot summer day. No self-control. Look at how his nipples hang.

This guy is hollywoods go to smart porky guy with a great sense of humor, what does he expect to gain from this? He will have trouble getting roles, there is enough beefcakes in schlinceltown

he's also a jew

I doubt he'll have much trouble in hollywood

>has made more money than he would ever need to live a long comfortable life
>makes effort to live long comfortable life

it's like you're greentexting yourself retard

suck my dick you fucking faggot

>trt
>natty

>Lifting a car with one leg
Fuark

Roids.

I could unironically heem Jonah Hill.

I could probably beat up Morgan Freeman and Bill Cosby.

ITT: actors who you want to beat up in a fight

I want to punch this smug right in the face

The most redditesque post I've seen in eons.

longest dirty bulk of all time

>guys who bench more than they can squat
He was more aesthetic fat.

Nah, he's gonna fuck the shit out of her, then leave her on the side of the road as a quivering wreck of her former self.

wasn't he thinner?

He's still like 40 pounds overweight..

literally who?

Could pull a Chris Pratt if he was charismatic but he's not.

His legs are tiny, it's retarded looking

It's all in his cheeks

Just change to chicken and broccoli. That's all Tom Hardy ate for his Warrior workouts. You'll struggle in recovery from the lack of carbs to begin with, but eventually you'll started keto.

Skipping leg day all day erry day. NOONE needs anything but curls and benchpresses

One low kick and he's out

>That's all Tom Hardy ate for his Warrior workouts.

I think there might have been something else involved in his success...