Geeze, why is there so many fucking shrills out

Geeze, why is there so many fucking shrills out.
I cant even enjoy Sup Forums

What type of geological substance is that? I'm genuinely curious. It's beautiful.

PROOF HILLARY IS WORKING WITH SUPER-PAC: VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW!

fossilized watermelon

t. nigger

It's Fordite. Not a real geological substance, but accumulated paint drippings from an automotive plant. Still bretty cool.

apparently its some shit called fordite from old automobile factories paint

Fordite, also known as Detroit agate, is old automobile paint which has hardened sufficiently to be cut and polished.[1] It was formed from the buildup of layers of enamel paint slag on tracks and skids on which cars were hand spray-painted (a now automated process), which have been baked numerous times.[2] In recent times the material has been recycled as eco-friendly jewelry.[3]

That's fucking fascinating

Also
>fordite
Couldn't sound more American if it tried.

Standard US office hours, it will calm down in a bit.

The shills are winning. Not because they have convinced you to vote for Hillary. But because they are causing enough commotion to limit the already sparse discussion here on Sup Forums.

we wuz dinosaurs n shiet

It's been fucking crap lately. Filled with fucking shill posts and idiots bumping them.
Been unable to have a good time on Sup Forums for a couple of days now.

It's part of hillary/soros campaign. They are effectively shutting down the normal function of the board with disruption and shilling

I've never seen it this bad before.

>"enjoy" Sup Forums
wut?
if they're bothering you post stats / facts, that usually inverts their assholes

Shillite

NO. Don't be a fucking idiot. That only bumps the thread and makes it worse.
Just ignore them.

he only enjoys Sup Forums when its an echo chamber

I still have no idea how this works. Where do they collect this buildup? The ground? What's with OP's pic with the weird red tendrils making up the body of that thing?

I just don't understand what's going on, man.

It's a rock, nigger.
It's just a rock.

It's called fordite it's paint

>paint falls to ground for a long fucking time building up
>probably have to scrape it off or smash it with a hammer eventually
>polish it cause pretty
fuck dude lay off the meth

Oh, so like little stalagmites? That makes sense.

It's not nice to bully retards, user.

You're a piece of shit with no curiosity, no offense.

Gonna have to bear with it until November. And until then it's only going to get worse.