what a cuck

Go back to Sup Forums, loser

So did he resign?

>it's another Trump supporter safe space thread since the last one got 404'd
Kek can't wait to see this one get deleted too

>"where careers go to die"

only faggots and bald niggers wear hats

Is Drumpf finished?

We get it, Wesley, you wanna be cool and edgy in /currentyear/.

Damn...

>actor making political statement is not related to Sup Forums
Hmm

he has no children of his own, he has an adopted son and a wife's son. Lmao what a cuck.

Who?

Oh my God, an actor said something on twitter!
Stop the presses, we need to make a whole nother thread ASAP! The world needs to know about this extremely politically charged topic, but not the whole world, just the television and film board. Let's not bother Sup Forums with it.

Shut up wesley

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>It's another Wesley episode

What do you have?

Republican here. I actually hope he gets impeached. Even though I'm glad he won over Hillary, Trump turned the election process into a complete fucking joke and is doing the same to the presidency. I hope Pence takes over since he seems like a more level-headed person.

Sage.
Another Impotent Gesture.

I'm starting to see why his wife fucks that other dude

I'd wear it if I was american.

a limited edition of star trek board game

Fuck off reddit

I'm a faggot and legit scared of what Pence would be capable of.

Wil Wheaton, his wife Anne and his wife's sons Ryan and Nolan

Hilary lost get over it.

that's p good.

That hat's low-quality, it's threadbare, it's a mess. Sad!

that's so sad

>wife's sons are chads and you do this

Haha

Nothing is going to happen to you.

What do you honestly think he would do, round up the oppressed gays and gas them?

He's going full cuck

>TFW you're not much older than your wife's sons

It'd be a good start!

>Blue highlights
>Mug that reads slang for semen
What a faggot.

How do people end up like this? Is he mentally ill?

> Mike "TAZE THE RAINBOW" Pence
> Mike "LIKE THE COCK GET A SHOCK" Pence
> Mike "ELECTRO IF YOU AINT HETERO" Pence

Feel free to add your own

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

He got his revenge when he tricked his wife's son into sitting on the herpes couch