Star Wars thread

Star Wars thread.

Hyped for The Last Jedi ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BX18Icf6fQ
collider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-criticism-jj-abrams-rip-off/
target.com/p/balloon-time-helium-tank/-/A-13567277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Kylo Ren to use his lightsaber as a dildo on himself. Since that's unlikely to happen, my hype is dulled.

well, that's special

Looks shit

Why ? I thought the trailer looked pretty good, better than all the ones for TFA

Also, what happened to the french leaker ?

Don't really care after they decided to tell us about a new Jedi order that we will never see because they wanted to remake a New Hope

Also now its all vaginas in charge because the fanbase is numales who love that shit

No thx

Honestly not really. Not a fan of Rian Johnson.

>Also now its all vaginas in charge because the fanbase is numales who love that shit

how is that an argument ?

this

will kylo and hux fug in this movie?

Same. Looper was okay, but his two other movies were really boring.
But I have a feeling TLJ is going to be good.

The mouse got him.

Nu male detected

Well, I'd rather be a "numale" than someone who criticize without clear arguments.

NU MALE NU MALE HAWHAWHAW NU MALE

Which vaginas are in charge? Aside from Rey I can't think of any. Are women in charge of the production?

Daddy Issues McNazi Ginger and Mommy&Daddy Issues Fanboy Goth fit like long lost puzzle pieces, it would be a waste if it didn't happen.

that's really embarassing.

idk, apart from K.Kennedy

Rey
Jyn
I read one of the new books and the main character is a Twilek who hates white men and kills an Imperial for dating another Twilek woman
The Imperial governor is a fat dyke and turns out to be a good guy
The new videogame will have a brown female lead

I was a big Star Wars fan before Disney bought it its not just movies for me

Even the poster sucks because there isn't one person at Lucasfilm who can tell if something is good, bad or really stupid. It's just a bunch of feminist hack who got there because vagina or cucks and faggots.

Nu male btfo

>It's just a bunch of feminist hack who got there because vagina or cucks and faggots.
>Also now its all vaginas in charge because the fanbase is numales who love that shit

this website would be a lot better without this kind of person

Not really, but I am looking forward to seeing Daisy Ridley be insane in the membrane! Girl has been working it at the gymmmm!!

No, I don't like remakes and I don't like Rey's character at all. I'm not interested in the "Resistance" or "the First Order" either. Even within the fantasy world of Star Wars they don't seem realistic.

Why don't you leave then, faggot.

What the fuck? are these meme exercises?

>ITT: faggots who hate star wars ranting at other faggots who like star wars

No, I want George back.

Most of those exercises are complete horseshit, including the behind-the-neck shoulder press. Circuit training is some good shit if you do it properly, not like this.

Hyped for it to flop.

No matter your opinion on Star Wars you must be pretty retarded to think it won't make its money back.

George was the idiot who ruined his own saga by telling boring, unnecessary stories that miss the point of the original trilogy.

>m-muh-muh females are bad

Rey is only one fucking character, Finn doesn't have a cunt, neither does Chewie, neither does Poe, neither does Luke, neither does Hux, neither does Kylo Ren, neither do Kanjiklub. There's nothing wrong with this either, it's only if the characters are badly written when it becomes a problem. Rey has an arc and a clear personality and motives, as well as flaws, so she's an interesting character. In the grand scheme of things, she didn't do shit. She didn't blow up Starkiller, she got kidnapped and hardly managed to fend off a wannabe Sith who hadn't finished training and was already injured.

>m-muh-muh diversity

No mudslimes, no problem.

>m-muh-muh new hope remake

If you generalise the entire fucking narrative, it's a loose remake. If you look at it from plot point to plot point and think about the fucking characters, they're largely different movies.

If you don't like star wars, don't post. I fucking hate bronies but I don't lurk /mlp/ and start threads about why those mentally disabled faggots should become an hero.

do you have leaks?

>Rey

>even compared to Luke she is a Mary Sue
If you generalise the entire fucking narrative, it's a loose remake. If you look at it from plot point to plot point and think about the fucking characters, they're largely different movies.

They almost copy-pasted the whole opening of New Hope

>0:05, 0:12
nothing wrong with the footwork drills, fat fucks will tell you otherwise though
>0:07, 0:10
mostly meme shit here as there are better exercises then doing that psuedo-crossfit lunge jump bullshit
>0:20
jump squats from a kneeling position are the tits.
>all that plyo shit
plyos are fucked since there's a high chance of injury. besides that they're pretty good, but I wouldn't risk that shit for a blown achilles.
>that medicine ball throw from laying on your back
I like my teeth and they have bench press for a reason.
>b-but my tri's
fucking work out your triceps then with another exercise, you crazy cunt.
>single armed snatch
nah these are pretty nice right here
>behind the back snatches
more shit

If you think Rey is a Mary Sue, why not call Darth Vader a Mary Sue? After being burned alive, Palpatine electrocuted his ass to test his new suit. Plus, the amount of ridiculous shit he survives is perfect reasoning for thinking this.

As for ANH, where's the bit where a bolt is frozen in mid-air? Or where an old dude calls a dark lord a poser faggot before getting killed? Or the bit where a stormtrooper takes his helmet off and suffers from shellshock? Or where the top rebel pilot gets captured? Or where Luke trades salvage for inflatable food? Or where Luke gets chased ala north by northwest by a TIE fighter? Or where a black guy breathes heavily and looks confused by everything?

@84035956
>As for ANH, where's the bit where a bolt is frozen in mid-air? Or where an old dude calls a dark lord a poser faggot before getting killed? Or the bit where a stormtrooper takes his helmet off and suffers from shellshock? Or where the top rebel pilot gets captured? Or where Luke trades salvage for inflatable food? Or where Luke gets chased ala north by northwest by a TIE fighter? Or where a black guy breathes heavily and looks confused by everything?
But those aren't Mary Sue's. You're trying to meme a bit too hard, my man, and you're not even worthy of a (You).

>Finn doesn't have a cunt, neither does Chewie, neither does Poe, neither does Luke, neither does Hux, neither does Kylo Ren, neither do Kanjiklub

Yeah , that's why Finn is a hapless and weak coward who keeps running away and getting beaten. Chewie is now Rey's co-pilot and her personal pet while she goes to meet Luke, his old friend. Poe is a greasy faggot who abandonned his mission and gave away secrets under Kylo Ren's torture. Luke is a coward who abandonned his friends and the galaxy at the end of the new empire. Hux is a hysterical bitch.
Now if any of these characters had a cunt, they would be completely different. Rey is a Mary Sue, Leia is a general ahead of the resistance while all the men quit. And Phasma is head of the Stormtrooper legions because vagina

The prequels where bad thats why i compare her to Luke and look got his ass kicked at the beginnning

youtube.com/watch?v=_BX18Icf6fQ

Its FULL of it

Even Jar Jar Abrams admitted that its an rehash
collider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-criticism-jj-abrams-rip-off/

>Rey has an arc and a clear personality and motives, as well as flaws, so she's an interesting character.

How much is Disney paying you to shill their crappy flicks on a Australian soap-carving forum?

TFA is not a Star Wars movie. It's a shitty fanfic which takes a huge dump on the struggles of the main cast in the previous episodes, as well as on the EU.

I just want Sheevposting to come back

But it's true. Watch any interview of the last 4 years, and all of the people involved with these films are always talking about "diversity" and "women's emprowerment". Not only that, but the writers of the last Star Wars movie(Rogue One) has clearly stated on twitter that Star Wars is a series that chinricles the battle between white supremacist and a multicultural rebellion. Star Wars has officially been co opted and used to push the political agenda of Hollywood elites. I can't stand it, and I'm not going to pay money to be brainwashed.

Rey doesn't have an arc, you absolute wanker. Rey's a shitty mary sue, and the only one i've ever seen in all my decades of existence. Kathleen Kennedy is a lying dyke cunt and J.J. is a piss poor creator. Calling J.J. a Jew would only serve to disrespect actual Jews. I think J.J.'s a hitite or an amorite or some other extinct cock sucker that was obliterated eons ago that's not so extinct because J.J.s still around sucking dicks. Now go back to your containment board, fag.

How could anyone still be hype at this point?

Did it ever really die?

Plus, the new movies suck. Why would a want to pay for a rehash of the first 3 films when I can watch the originals(which are infinitely better btw) at home for free?

Do you know what a mary sue is? Don't answer that because it's obvious you do not. If you did, you wouldn't have posted what you did, nor would you have a toothbrush up your butt diddling your prostrate.

That's what it's all become. A kid's show, the loud house, has fag dads and now it looks like they're making one of the daughters dyke out for a class mate. The liberals are pushing their agendas anyway they can and if you resist, they hire governments like the Ontario Mayor and the PM of "Canada and Merkel of Germany and others to force you to allow them to indoctrinate your children ensuring the righteous right dies with you. These people are our enemies and should be treated like our enemies. They fiend civility and hold you to that all the why attacking you unyieldingly like a pack of wild dogs. Kathleen Kennedy, the stupid dyke cunt, was dumb enough to say that Star Wars is no longer catering to men, because it has catered to males for far too long. And yet, men make up more than 80% of their fanbase with the reminder being girlfriends or wives of men and mothers of sons. Let her continue like she has, it'll serve to bite her in the ass, eventually.

Anyone have that greentext of the allegedly leaked plot posted a few months back? All I remember was that Rey's lineage was a red herring and she actually dies. Sounded pretty cool desu

Bleh

>preferring to be a numale over anything

>Rey has flaws
Nigga what

>metacriticizing gatekeeping faggot constantly whining about the quality of fucking Sup Forums
existence would be a lot better without you m8.
target.com/p/balloon-time-helium-tank/-/A-13567277

Well she has typical bong features. Big forehead with fucked up teeth, not they're rotten or anything, it's just that they're really big.
>mfw ywn use Daisy Ridley's teeth as piano keys

Luke was a pussy moisture farmer that grew up in American Graffiti in space.

Rey was an indentured servant to an abusive junker.

Even if the Mary Sue complaint is essentially meaningless in adventure fantasy, and even if all the Star Wars protagonists aren't blatant wish fulfillment Mary Sues, the movie more than establishes why Rey is better at not getting her shit kicked in than Luke.

Whining about Mary Sue is the codeword complaint for bitching that the protagonist isn't a boy for you to fantasize about.

>deleted scenes are canon
wrong, luke had no friends and had to fight the blacks by himself most of the time. they just got the jump on him which is why obi wan saved his shit.

obi wan called vader out dude, "ONLY a master of evil" + "if you strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

>if you strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
which was bullshit

>if you strike me down I will give some dope advise to your kid every once in a while and show up to parties as a ghost

He is ugly as fuck.

No,I know what happens because i've seen Empire Strikes Back.

I'm hyped for The Force Sloth Awakens.

He has those big chimp ears.

I can't wait for The Empir....I mean The Fist Order Stikes Back...The Last Knight....I mean Jedi....

>not knowing the name of the flick even though it's in the OP
Are you autistic?

The only way to save Star Wars is to set up George with a good woman.

George's ex-wife literally edited ANH and gave George harsh criticism turning it into a coherent story. The last movie they worked on together before getting divorced was ESB. In 1999 he was surrounded by yes-men and single with no wife to contradict him. In 2012 he had a black fiance, and guess what movie he came up with.

Here is a screen shot from his debut movie THX-1138. he wrote the script when he was single. I rest my case