Now that Season 2 is over was it Kino?

Now that Season 2 is over was it Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=vzS9PTTSaFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its better than most series that reach the same level of popularity at least

The first half felt pants on head retarded and I didn't know what was going on half the time.

2nd half was nice.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

Sup Forums barely talks about anime, its 90% loli waifu threads

Whoever made this image has been to Sup Forums a total of 6 times. The reason why nobody ever responds to threads about any of those shows on Sup Forums is because they've literally been talked about thousands of times. You think the repetitive threads on Sup Forums are bad? Imagine there being a a thrice daily thread about a single show, where there's literally no conversation being had, it's just people posting the same 10-20 reactions images from said show and saying "x is y".

Regardless of how good a show is, even Sup Forums gets sick of having the same threads for literally 10 years straight.

Attack on Titan is the most retarded manga ever

if you read it/watch the anime you should feel bad about yourself

Come on guys you know only good anime is allowed to be discussed on Sup Forums take your trash to Sup Forums

Loved this season despite the animation flaws. Had only 1 filler episode and it was about Ymir's background. Glad season 3 is coming next year.

t. Asspained manchild that spams "kino" across Sup Forums

>Animation flaws

Really?
I thought the animation was solid to great throughout. Even the cost cutting with CG and still frames are used in just the right places

fucking this. one of the most retarded piece of shits i have ever read. the author clearly doesn't know how to progress the story anymore and is clearly winging it just for more money. fuck this shitty ass manga, the art is fucking horrible too

Dude lets waste half the episodes budget on Historia doing pointless flips lmao

Lots of still shots being """enhanced""" with speed lines and camera shakes.

Forced animation is not a thing that exists.

Implying thats a bad thing

The production quality is exceptionally high and there's a lot of complex sequences, so obviously there's going to be compromises made.

The season was very good overall.
The only criticisms I have seen are assmad Sup Forums fags who hate the art style and story of the MANGA

Its pretty clear the anime will go its own direction plus the animation quality is great tbqh

That webm is forced animation

Eh I actually think its effective in places, the 'Charge' episode did have alot of those panels in it but also alot of brilliantly animated and scored scenes next to it.

All animations have budgets constraints but I think they balance it really well in AoT.
It could be way way worse

Yeah I saw your webm. It's not "forced animation." It's just animation.

How new are you to Sup Forums?

I hate these bitches I wish they died.

fucking deus ex machina up eren's ass

how many super powers can one shonen have

Actually it makes sense in that one because the smiling titan was eren's dad's first wife, who had royal blood

The only kino moment was based Erwin ordering his men to charge as he's dragged away by titans.

I take it you haven't watched many shonen anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio&t=18s

It's much worse than Sup Forumsedditors
it's facebook and /r/anime scum

youtube.com/watch?v=vzS9PTTSaFA

S2 had 3 kino moments

I don't know. Stopped watching after episode 7. Got tired of all the forced flashbacks and exposition. Does it get better in the second half?

Kek

Episode 11 is one of the best for sure, E12 is also good the rest are kind of meh tbqh

How many years do we need to wait for season 3?

I saw that manga still so many times on Sup Forums when season 1 was still airing and it still blew me away and I don't even like anime anymore.

They just announced it's coming next year (probably Winter season but I didn't check).

>5.5m views in a month

Wait are normies watching anime now?

every episode:
>awkward exposition and melodrama
>finally something exciting starts to happen
>episode ends

It peaked like no other show in 2017.

And thats not even the best scene. Let this sink in.

Why is this garbage thread still up sange?

It's sales are abysmal compared to the first season

i say it was cuck kino because anime can never be kino

>Had only 1 filler episode and it was about Ymir's background
>not the best episode of the season.

BEGONE, tourist!

If they hadn't spread five episodes of content over twelve fucking episodes, it would have been.

>wow what a boring episode
>more lesbo romance shit
>i miss annie
>my feet hurt
>hang on something's starting to happen!
>to be continued...

>AoT
>good

>being a jew

>>>/ovens/

any animepros here know some other anime from the last few seasons worth watching? I'll take shitty high school girl anime if it's well animated.

>season 3 coming next year
Thank you based Wit.

>Mikasa claiming her rightful place as Numero Uno Waifu