Sup Forums Is Compromised

For those who didn't leave during the 8 steps of cuckolding or came back for whatever reason, the time to GTFO has come.

8ch Sup Forums is the destination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a-lQCm6f_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the exact same shit, only slower. the shills is a temporary thing that will die out

>abandoning your home

wew lad

Thank you for Correcting the Record™. I'll be sure to visit!

fuck off cuckchan

This

>going to a fbi honeypot website

>the shills is a temporary thing that will die out
It won't, not while the mods allow them to continue this shit.
>a thai ladyboy imageboard is considered a home
How big of a loser are you?

You mean this one? They literally monitor Sup Forums and /r9k/ you dumb fucking newfag.

Just look at this shit

Nice image

Yeah it's ridiculous. Sup Forums is completely fucked these days. I hate them, the shills. I hate them so much.

>a Cambodian Claymation Discussion Network
>home
Wew lad

>implying I'll ever abandon Sup Forums just because some paid cucks shit it up during an election cycle in which the God Emperor will win.

You imply that they are not watching Sup Forums as well

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

Delete this, you asshole. Sup Forumslacks already know about infinity chan; If you do this you'll expose them to the $hills.

using both

Pros of 8ch
>Sound webms
>bigger filesize limit
>multi-image posting
>rich text

cons
>Slowly speed
>inferior layout/ i dont have Sup Forums X for it / I don't know if Sup Forums X exists for it

If I wanted to talk to the same 10 people all day I'd just be more social at work

The only reason I don't browse that board is because 4+4chanX still can't do backlinks correctly. Here's an example of what I mean.

I though cripplechan shut down? Also who the fuck would actually go there?
>a leaf
Of course.

Shills know about 8ch already, they won't bother because they know that they can't gain ground with the mods their since they fundamentally HATE shills.

i would but they dont have an accessible mobile browser like clover

8ch was compromised too you fucking newfag retard. The Sup Forums left for other Chan's outside of half chan and 8ch.

>what the fuck are filters

If its a refuge, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL THEM IT EXISTS

Sup Forums is not much different for organizing people to ignore posts.

Amazing that Sup Forums can see to comprehend the possibility that people might be turned off and potentially defect by the candidate going off the rails for a couple days...

OP is divide and conquer shill. Normies need pill drops. no normies on crip chan. shill b8 threads are easy to see.

The worst thing about cripplechan is the amount of LARPagan shills. Every day, every thread, some nigger turns a random thread into a religion shitflinging contest about worshiping muh white race and muh ancestors. They go out of their way to bait Christians about 10x more often than fedoras do here.

>mobile
Kill yourself.
>who the fuck would actually go there
People who want to actually discuss and do shit without a barrage of Sup Forums retards and shills.
With Open Gates was also founded on Sup Forums and its done more to redpill normalfags then anything this place has done aside from more of the later shit like the TCF threads.

Why do you think it's worth while to pay people to post pro Clinton things on here of all places? Seriously? What is the strategic advantage to doing so for the Clinton campaign?

>muh jewish tales
>muh kike on a stick
>not worshipping Odin instead

Somebody gets paid to post niggers fucking blondes here. Nobody is so autistic and has so many proxies as to be able to do it like they do every so often. Paid shills exist.

Around six million people browse this website every day and every vote counts.

They make a fraction of a penny. That is the only reason they do it, because making $5 a month is worth 40 hours of their time. They aren't making any ground here. The problem is that is makes ledditors feel comfortable on some of the other boards, they are already shit anyway so who cares.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Classic FUD.

THEY DONT WANT YOU ON INFINITY BECAUSE THEY DONT CONTROL IT

THEY FEAR DUBCHAN

Then post them on reddit/twitter/youtube you fucking tard. Why would you ever want normalfags to come shit up Sup Forums? Its for coordinating not using it as a direct redpill you retarded newfag.
Because Sup Forums is basically the center of alternative political discussion and organization. /cfg/ and the wikileaks summary writers especially have been doing wonders lately and shills need to continue to push for a DNC gain and to derail operations so of course they need to make sure Sup Forums is unorganized so we can't do actual damage to her campaign.

>Willingly advertising to Hill Shills.
Desperation is an ugly thing, but its a win-win I guess.

>current year germany
>white

A hearty kek was had, Ahmed.

wrong friend. shillary moloch threads have been pilling those who dont know the real shit.

librechan Sup Forums and 8ch Sup Forums
are no more no less than kingdoms of trolls

I had my fill of alternative chan boards ten years ago when I was dicking around on 7chan. No thanks.

Next level aussie shitposting

Do you even read the bible?

>>a fucking chan with a pedo board
Pedos got kicked out months ago uninformed frogposter.
They're all on librechan and mchan now.
>implying most people go to the moloch threads
>implying most of the shit that have effect aren't through twitter and youtube
Step up your game senpai.

SAGE

You think people are paid to post that?? HAHAHA
I don't think you realize how many people think it's fun trying to get a rise out Sup Forums dwellers that get triggered at the sight of interracial sex...

using the s j w terminologie to spread disinfo about 8 chan.

i wonder why.

If this is the centre of alt-right political discussion I feel a lot better about things. It's really a lot smaller and more trivial than I thought.

This

how do they find that shit theough twitter shoatube qith no direction?. not all pills are edible.

I've been there before and I only go there if there's a serious happening

>cripplechan shill trying to save his dying site

lmao

do not listen to any of these comments. go see for yourself

Thanks for "Correcting The Record" friend!

Wtf. Why was this deleted?

wow you must really like trump. and you get my humor too ! i better be on your side and conform to your opinion

yea by all means check it out. but there is a large community here that needs feeding of pills

We're not shills.
We're Sup Forums
This is our board now, faggot.

Literally dozens of you

Is librechan a honeypot? I don't want to be v&

>(1)

>shills trying to get people to leave
No u

It was created by /hebe/, a board dedicated to child models (which are illegal under US Federal Law.)

What do you think?

>we are the Germans now
Fuck you. Trump is our creation

Pretty sure you're shilling here

everything is if you say the right shit. irl too if you are not aware

>They make a fraction of a penny
Nigger, I make nearly $500 a week

I keep myself pure, user

/his/ is a good board for us, it's literally a Sup Forums colony and even more Sup Forums than Sup Forums sometimes

8 STEPS OF KEKOLDING BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE

ALL NEWFAG KIDS WHO HAD NEVER SEEN A BOARD GET TROLLED BEFORE

THEY ALL FUCKING SELF DEPORTED

IT WAS GLORIOUS

ALL THE CHANOLOGY TIER CANCER JUST FUCKING LEFT TO CRIPPLEKIKE'S SITE

PLEASE CHINKMOOT MAKE ANOTHER POL HARBOR

I WANT TO SEE THE FAGGOTS SELF DEPORT AGAIN

WE HAVE TOO MANY GULLIBLE, CHICKEN LITTLE, "I WANT TO BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT ROLEPLAYER" FAGGOTS

THEY ALL NEED TO GO

I'm not. There is proof that shills are told to stay away from 8ch because its a "lost cause" since we self-moderate and mods are big enough faggots to allow idiots to shill even if some act like idiots on occasion banning anything left of neo-facist.

its too slow and spotty servers

Neopaganism is a movement to undermine movement of people, who want to find their heritage. It`s not really paganism, cultism or even LARP.

Special services curator always turns the group to something like "let`s worship wooden dick and piss on each other".

Sup Forums was never filled with alt-right shitstains originally, we're simply taking back whats ours.
Yeah, "your" creation.
Just wait till November bud, there will be accusations that he was a manchurian candidate the whole time.

It's always being raided by shills with revisionist history. Sup Forums barely has a beachhead on /his/

has anyone seen anything here about a happening that is being exposed to the public? the government gave four uhdred million as a ransom. all american lives are in danger now. any country can take an american and receive millions of dollars

fuken rollen in it huh? low level shills are interns. you mid level shills get crumbs to barely pay to live your traitor life

:^)

are we doing this? are we really doing this? taking for Sup Forums back for the globalist liberals after all these years under the fascicts?

Servers have actually been pretty solid for a while so it might not be a problem anymore.
>PLEASE RAPE MY FACE AND FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND MODS AWWW YEE
Nice revisionism dumbass.

Keep earning them $hillbucks

I dont understand, it looks fine to me.

user, I work in IT and shill at work. CTR money is just a bonus

>didn't just block the link
Same with the music. Such an easy fix with modern browsers.

They ban you for supporting uncle Adolf? Another reason not to go

That was on Josh's retarded infinity next site (now 16chan) since he didn't hide site access logs.
Go back to freech goon.

When I want to collapse backlinks, it's harder to find which one the original post was.

>illusion of choice

Makes me sad.

These newfaggots will never experience Sup Forums before moot the Jew cunt nuked it.

What a magical place.

Okay I worded that wrong. Opposite of that.
I miss when Sup Forums didn't have flags.

youtube.com/watch?v=6a-lQCm6f_s

>we're overrun with shills and need to evacuate to a secret place where they can't shill us anymore
>tell them exactly where we should fall back to

Nigga you had one job.

listen to it for old times sake

join the moloch bread at night shill. you're paying qith your soul.

8/pol/ is just as compromised if not more so.
They're all run by controlled opposition groups.
We're just here to wage memetic war with them and their shill underlings, and also expose crimes mostly carried out by sam "the hebrew hatchetman" hyde.

Damn this is fash af pham.