Head transplants beginning

Where were you when the global elite became immortal?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._White
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Demikhov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html

It will fail.

they successfully transplanted a monkeys head on a new body in the past, and that was with much older technology.

Kek told me it will fail.

Every time this has been tried resulted in the subjects dying within hours to weeks.

>Not a single mention of the body donator
>just watched a bunch of MKULTRA shit

Fuck this has me nervous, how the fuck do they find someone (((willing))) to do this

Similar early work was conducted in the former Soviet Union using dogs and a few other animals. I can't recall the Russian scientist's name, but he was fairly successful and inspired the original work in heart transplants, etc

define "fail"

the human head can survive for about 2 minutes without a body

weeks and hours are pretty signifigant desu
the problem is that the body can actually regect the head but theve solved that problem since then

how the fuck do they graft the nervous system

Link without unnecessary meme arrow:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html

Isn't this actually a body transplant? You literally can't do a head transplant.

That's what I'm wondering

what excuse will Sup Forums make up when trannies do this to get female bodies/chromosomes?

This is what I wondered as well. Are they keeping some brain dead person on life support for this? Who agreed to donate the body if that's the case?

Overstepping boundaries set by kek. Mary Shelly turning in grave.

(((Frankenstein)))

If you can have all the body functions, then nothing.

>the cruise never ends

if they need help in the cutting off procedures, they can get in touch with isis members. they have much experience

Be somewhat upset since no more big pussy sticks to eat out.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they layer stem cells at those points. I mean stem cells are the closest thing we have to nanomachines, they could very well find a way to connect those synapses.

Once once this technology is perfected it will be used to give transgender people whatever body they want. I'm already going to opt out of organ donation now that they do penis transplants

I would imagine you wouldn't be able to put a female head on a male body.

that's pretty much it, they get people who are brain dead and negotiate with their family

it takes a while and you have to be really careful to make sure the patient doesn't have something like Locked In Syndrome, but it'll work

Off by one!

>tfw checking gfs for head surgery scars in the year 2025, to ensure they've been a girl since they've been alive

I want off this ride

This. How does this happen without him being paralyzed from the neck down?

You know they can grow real penises on parts of an animal (like say behind a rat's ear), and then attempt surgery to relocate it unto a person or another animal, right?

How will this happen without serious problems with graft rejection? There's already enough problems with individual organs and tissues.

>tfw I have to get fat so nobody kills me for my sexy body

thx science motherfuckers!!!

This is confirmed as FAKE.

FAKE AND GAY

OP kys

How the fuck would you attach the head to the spine and the nervous system??

So if he jerks off, and it feels good to him.
Is he cumming because he's jerking some dude's dick off?
Does post-transplant heads automatically like jerking other dicks off?

Chances are they'll use someone a brain dead coma patient, like what happened with that face transplant a while back. I think right now they're holding back the name of the candidate until they're ready to perform the operation.

Don't care, penis transplants are already happening and I'm not giving mine to some lesbian

wouldn't they be curing paraplegics if they could do that already

Same way they re-attach a hand and have it be usable. Neurosurgery is a hell of a thing

Um...

shouldn't this be called a body translplant?

>yfw they attach the head to the new body

>yfw the guy wakes up after, successful operation somehow

>all his memories and everything are from the old body's owner

On a scale of WHAT to HOW, how BTFO would the scientific community be

I read some shit on this guy a little while ago, and last I heard the guy donating his body was paralyzed or some shit with some degenerative disease and was taking the chance at the opportunity for a semi-normal life instead of just killing himself.

I can't see anybody begin questioning the ethics behind this at all.
>derp let's save 1 person with this body or 10 with all these organs

if the body is a serial killer, will the guy have urges?

More important question, what if you transplant bodies and you wake up with a smaller dick

They have. But its so controversial it doesn't get much attention.

And it's not 100% guaranteed

>ethics
>2016

what are you retarded?? there is no such thing as morality or ethics. Its just a point of view.

>if something is bad for you or your group, its unethical. if its good for you its ethical.

that is just subjective bullshit family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._White

Penis transplant has already been done successfully.

I mean nato can shut down atoms im pretty sure they will figure it out

I think the idea they're going for here is to try and push the limits of modern surgery and medical science. Even if this works (and that's a BIG if), it may not be all that practical in the long run, especially if years down the line this guy's new body starts rejecting his head. If that happens, I doubt we'll see anything like this ever again.

We put his body on a black man.
As a prank.

The Vietnamese government agreed to donate bodies of people they planned on executing anyways.

The third world is our new best friend!

Just a follow-up with the original Russian scientist (apologies to Mary Shelley) who originally pioneered and inspired all of this:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Demikhov

Say what?

the idea that memories are not stored in the brain

id say that rates all the way to "HOW IN THE FUG????"

inb4 rich people getting transplants to genetically modified chink bodies

Science is fucking degenerate

Yeah, it's been done numerous times in the past few years. wish I had a [CITATION] for you though.

ISIS BTFO, now they can't truly kill anymore innocent people in their brutal ways because they'll be resurrected

fucking lmao this post

Came out upside down tho

they need to invent a way to transplant souls to jews

yo what the FUCK

they would still eventually die. they would need a way to renew brain cells to live forever.

that makes jacking off gay af, who wants to hold another man's penis wtf

I mean on a brighter note he can easily piss in the toilet with an erection

You're obsessed with finding a new brain,
But what you need is a new body.
It feels your brain has lived a thousand lives before
And the skin you call your home
Holds a heart that quits,
And knees that buckle in,
And lungs that can't breathe when they're alone.

> dat filename

savage, OP

>sexual function is a goal, reproduction is not, because of a concern surrounding the ethical issues of who the potential father may be.
Cucked by your cock donor. Thanks jewgle

I mean, better that no penis at all, right?

Yeah I transplanted my penis deep in your mum's cunt

Just splice his spinal cord into the one of the new body, problem solved

I guess if they do it right it will feel like his dick. But another man's semen will be in his nutsack. Disgusting.

Honestly if we progressed to the point of being able to clone opposite sex bodies and transplant brains between them to gender swap I wouldn't really be against trannies. I mean, their shit is genuine and functional so at that point what does it even matter?

If you have sex with your own clone is it gay? Or is it just masterbation

Sperm comes from your balls, not your dick. at least that's how it was the last time I checked.

T. Osoba koja se ne usudi prec granicu s bosnom zbog muslimana

Or does the head reject the body?

>implying anyone gives a shit
>implying scientists aren't just doing this for the lulz

Gay and incest aka twincest

Hahaha oh god

If it works, Chad Thunderwheels of KrippleKikeChan will finally have a body.

It's a Minnesota Mooseknuckle, he's hot dog bunning his balls over his cock.

>implying

i haven't shaven in weeks, have brownish skin and long hair. I have nothing to fear.

I'm just quoting the article.

How are they going to transplant a head when they can't even cure a paralysed person? The injury is basically the fucking same (severed spinal cord).

Fucking waste. Kill the kikes race war now

Ma top cuck stari moj, imaju sve to i ovi koje isis kolje pa ih to isto ne sprijecava da ih ubijaju
Takoder
>doslovno si cigan

>body starts rejecting the head because Ivan the surgeon came into the operation drunk
>guy wakes up and says he feels a little funny
>the body starts rejecting the head
>he slowly goes insane as his brain rots from the inside out and weeks later he dies screaming

They don't. They will just try to use the new body as an artificial-artificial-life keeping machine (words repeated on purpose); that is, to provide oxygen and blood to the head.

Even though it will probably fail because there is an incredibly high chance that the autonomous nervous systems (ANS) of both bodies won't be able to work together; i.e. the old brain wont know how to control the new heart and lungs. (Does the ANS is even located within the brain? That's still pretty much an open question in neurobiology, and we are not even close to getting an answer to that)

BUT, if somehow, the ANS is able to "boot up" in the new body (in lack for a better term) and control those things, that would be HUGE news. That would be the top medical discovery of the 21st century and these guys are trying to moonshot at it.

If you had a 0.000001% chance of becoming the Einstein of medicine would you still take it? Hell yeah.

And the patient doesn't have much to lose anyway, he has to choose between:
1) Keep spending the rest of his life disabled
or
2) Get comfortably euthanized for free
or
3) Somehow survive and be part of history

Didn't the monkey go nuts and just continuously screamed until it died?
I mean, shit, what a horrible way to go.

You get your name in the history books, though, so it's cool I guess.

>Or does the head reject the body?

The systems which produce the antibodies to attack the foreign tissue are produced in the body, not in the head. So the body will reject the head.

>burger education teaches them this is what happens when a body part is rejected
Wew.....

No, he went bananas.
Hahahahahaha.
It was a very morbid and sickening way to go.

What the fuck is this for real??? what the fuck

Ironically, brain is the part that does not get rejected because of the brain blood barrier. But the rest might.

I don't doubt you, I think google might be making a big deal out of nothing is all. also, nice satanic trips.