Who is going to play PowerGirl in the upcoming Justice League ™ movie written and directed by Joss Whedon ???

who is going to play PowerGirl in the upcoming Justice League ™ movie written and directed by Joss Whedon ???

Only one choice really

Anyone except this disgusting bitch!

please no.
she's hot but she's just another stupid Superman copy, and Superman is the most boring superhero ever.

Fuck flying ultra-strong ultra-durable super-fast perfect superheroes with laser eyes. They are so lame. Her weakness to kryptonite is the exact same even.
who cares?

the most fridge bodied literal who? and they will wear a white pants suit the entire movie

blake lively

Chloe

Gemma Atkinson. She got the muscles. She got the boobs. Soap acting's good enough for capeshit.

>that better not be LarkinDAMMIT

Time to fap

She got somehow engaged with a brit bald guy in 2 weeks wtf Larkin

If they cover her boobs and try to make her a feminist of color I will be passing and keeping my shekels in my shekel pouch.

>tfw your choice for Kara is in better shape than the photoshops.

who exactly is this character and how is she different from the other Distaff Superman who currently has her own shitty show

Gemma Arterton

Kara/Karen Starr is an alternative-universe's version of Supergirl who got transported to the main DC universe through some kind of shenanigans - only she's a little bit older and far more generous in her proportions. Much to the amusement of fan artists everywhere.

More like PowerTranny

99% chance of it being a chestlet

>In January 2015, it was announced by The Hollywood Reporter that Melissa Benoist would star as Supergirl. Benoist later revealed that auditioning for the part "was a long, drawn-out, three-month process"; she was the first actress looked at for the role, although Claire Holt and Gemma Atkinson were also considered.
>Gemma Atkinson was also considered.

giv fit gf

Never believed that report. Even when they were casting for Superfluff Gemma was over 30 and no longer built like a skinny bitch.

So fucking obvious.

If she could act, it would be a perfect fit