Do you regret abandoning tv shows?

I do and I don't what does feels.

i'm not gonna lie i never finished the wire.

You can't abandon TV shows since you don't own them in the first place

No, I dropped them because they were shit.

How far did you get?

How many diseases do you think the woman in that picture has? I'm guessing 37.

I never really watched them. They almost all feel so shitty compared to movies. You sacrifice a lot when you make something a strung out weekly TV series instead of a film or or film series where each movie is given proper time for development

No, because I dropped them.

And if I regret it, I just watch it then and stop regretting it. What is one to do? Sob "why did I stop??", dude, like, just watch it.

Same. I enjoyed it for a long while but then quit when every fucking scene was Littlefinger talking about City Hall?

I've never started it. I've never even seen it.

No I abandon them because they turn to shit, so why should I regret it? If there's something I hate it's people who shill for series by saying "you just need to watch these 4 shitty seasons and this one great scene will come!!"

The Walking Dead turned to shit real quick

I feel indifferent. No regrets. Like I haven't watch season 5 of TWD.

Can someone please describe Ruby Rose's pussy hair scenario?

Lesbians don't really accumulate STDs like that

it's almost impossible for lesbos to get diseases. STD concentration in pusy juice is only a fraction of what is in cum or blood.

like season 2. towards the end. i'd need to rewatch from the beginning.

I've only ever dropped shows because of women.

>Arrow
Dropped because of Laurel and Felicity

>The Flash
Dropped because of black Laurel

>The Vampire Diaries
I probably would have dropped it anyway, but Elena's shit acting is the main reason

Most procedural shows, Hawaii, CSI, Criminal Minds, NCSI Lost Angeles, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Nurse Jackie, Archer, Californication, Covert Affairs (piper's so fucking hot), Helix, American Horror Show, Parenthood (so comfy but turned to shit), House of lies (veronica mars blacked), community (not enough brie boobies),

where can i get this boyfriend (female)

My only regret is not dicking ruby rose when I had the chance

>Suits
On S3, because it was a waste of time

>Legends of Tomorrow
Saw some of S1, got bored, dropped it. And I'm a huge Comic-Book collector.

>Penny Dreadful
Just... boring.

>Walking Dead
I never finished the latest season. I wanted to see the JDM stuff, but all the others bored me.

>Flash
Haven't seen S3 thus far, but I may go back to it at some point.

>Doctor Who
Considering dropping it now.

i think your problem is that you've been letting your vagina choose which shows you watch

>not finishing parentkino

I hate TV drama series and almost exclusively watch movies. I didn't even watch past the first episode of TWD back when the show premiered. Shit was just boring TV drama, like almost every TV series:
>"muh zombie wife is at the door, she REMEMBERS"
>or does she? watch the next episode to find out!
>oh and the main character is trapped in a tank but you know he'll be fine because he's the MC

Some TV series can be alright if they are written very tightly from the beginning to not go on for multiple seasons

Person of Interest, i didn't watch the last season, after the machine being like:

>muh father

i fucking dropped the show

Just ran out of shit to watch desu, And I was tricked by early decent episodes, and then I just kept watching until I realized I absolutely hated it.

>Pleb Identified
>Dispatching Assets

Seriously though, you suck.

>Do you regret abandoning tv shows?
GOOOOOoooooOoooD ByyyYYYYyyEeEEEeeee!

the later seasons of POI are a great pleb filter

I watched The Expanse, Incorporated, and the Handmaid's Tale. Not much else worth watching so far this year.

Van Helsing because apart from the bane mask bit and the dead guy murdering people it was total shit

I did not finish the Office or the Sopranos. Too lazy to look up where I left off.

I dropped it twice during the first season.
Finished it later and it was worth it

I haven't stated GoT yet, STILL
Will I be able to stop once I start?

I somehow haven't been spoiled on red wedding or whatever, I mean I know a lot of central characters die, but I have no idea who or how they mattered to the story.

Aside from that I know NOTHING about GoT anything.

I cannot fathom why that moment would cause anybody to quit the show. I just can't wrap my mind around how anybody could be such a pleb