Wonder Woman ranks #4 all-time for all CBM behind only Avengers, Spider-man and TDK

>Great hold for #WonderWoman w/ $40.8M, off only 30% in 3rd wknd. Cume $274.6M, shd smash $300M on SAT. Upping my forecast to $370M+ final.
>$39.5M intl wknd for #WonderWoman putting new totals at $297.2M intl & strong $571.8M global.
>$40.8M 3rd wknd for #WonderWoman ranks #4 all-time for all comic book movies behind only #Avengers, #SpiderMan & #DarkKnight.

Fucking hell, HOW is she doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1489185162840/
youtu.be/p7Ubgp4lPSo?t=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess the House of Mossad is shaking in fear, Marvelshit is almost dead

>third week
>still less than 600 mil

>Marvelshit is almost dead
But it's totally Marvel movie

To kill Marvel, DC had to become Marvel.

>It's actually gonna be up to Transformers to keep this shit from making money

poettery

It hasn't even opened in all internetional markets yet, dumbo.
$370M domestic means passing almost all recent capeshit.

ok dude it was a good movie, but it was their first good movie, so chill.

This. DC fans think they've won the capeshit battle, but they don't realize the Mouse won because they forced DC to sell out.

>It hasn't even opened in all internetional markets yet, dumbo.
It opened in all major markets.
>$370M domestic means passing almost all recent capeshit.
Even Deadpool made 363mil (just 7 mill less) domestic

>"WW is making money because it's like Marvel!"
>it's nothing like Marvel
Disneyniggers are crumbling down.

>>it's nothing like Marvel
>average CGI
>generic story + SJW propaganda
>not marvel

I was hoping we would atleast get another Snyderkino before it came crashing down. Too optimistic projection on my end.

How can Marvelfags ever recover?

They're not, see this thread.

>SJW Propaganda

>he didnt see the movie

>SJW propaganda
Did you even see the movie?

It's that Russian retard in every WW thread.

Nice try Mickey. It's over for Marvel.

>dc pakis will defend this

Going to be close to 315 million by next Sunday

Not it didn't, retard

seriously is this the final nail in the coffin for marvel? they've been on their last legs for a while now.

Interstellar cost 180 million to make and sold 650 million dollars worth of tickets. I only made 40 millions dollars for the studio.

>Good luck

The Last Knight will probably make Wonder Woman's box office numbers in a week

That can't be right. 40 million in the theatre run maybe? There are many more millions to be extracted in physical and digital sales.

>DCEU could have been interesting with a darker tone
>but Zack "the hack" Snyder couldnt pull it off
>so now were just gonna get Marvel clone movies with DC character

Probably. It might end up lower in domestic but it will completely kill it in China making it a guaranteed 1-billion earner for Paramount.

I'm sure it's accounting and tax avoidance but that film was seriously successful and it officially did not make much money.

A film was to make multiple times its production cost to break even.

He pulled it off. The critics let us down, not Snyder. They're the ones pushing for the Marvel direction. They've wanted Snyder gone before he even made the film.

It's only hope is China where it will do close to 400 million because they're fucking retarded and want to watch Robots blow shit up.

In the US, it's projected to make less than 80 million over the 5 day opening which is just pathetic and sad for Transformers. It's basically another Pirates of the Caribbean situation.

>i-i-it's not SJW propaganda
Yep

Listen ruski, you've been doing this in every single Wonder Woman thread. You saying "muh sjw propaganda" doesn't make it true.

This.

Snyder elevated capeshit to higher than ever before. but thanks to paid critics and marvel brainwashing over the years with complete generic garbage the world just wasn't ready for Snyder or his kino.

This is a blessing in a way. DC can go back to being generic popcorn flicks and Snyder can go make what he wants to make and the fans can appreciate his genius with new work.

Pandering

>You saying "it's not sjw propaganda" doesn't make it true.
Fix

I want to FUCK Chris Pine

explain how it's sjw propaganda. the burden of proof is on you

Worst part is theres people who actually believe this.

Future scholars will study this era and why a masterpiece like BvS was grinded into dirt by our contemporary critics. I am truly puzzled by it. The same critics that can stomach MCU's TV show garbage were greatly offended for something so much more for to me unknown reasons.

But reading WW reviews it seems like it mostly boils down to politics.

Just those governed by videogame sensibilities aka shitskins, children, women
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1489185162840/

Worst part is pathetic faggots like you are pathologically obsessed shitposting BvS threads. A geniune Poo in Loo.

>Marvelshit is almost dead
>dead
>has more movies and more success than DC
>DC has one slightly successful movie and they're jerking themselves off over it

Yeah, okay.

He'll "explain" it in his broken English and say he's better at hiding his accent than Gal.

WB were fucking saved by DCEU you ignorant fuck. They had a number of flops and BvS/SS completely turned the downwards trend for them.

Meanwhile Disney is set to pay off its Marvel debt in 2022.

>waaaah how DARE PEOPLE NOT LIKE MARVEL! HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE!
marvelcuck insecurity

I'm 90% sure this is how it plays out exactly in all washing ashore type of movies

After Infinity War everyone is fired.
Marvel is dead.
Bury it.
Consider this mercy.

Diana, princess of Themyscira, savior of the DCEU.

>explain how it's sjw propaganda.
>main idea of movie is "white mens are ebil (Ares, Ludendorf, germans), stupid (gas for bad guys was designed by woman) and warmongering, only feminism is final salvation"

Ive said it many times before.
I dont get how this movie is making any money, because it really is trash.

Most of you here will say it isnt. But im sure you know it is, it nags at you, in the back of your mind. The cringey child acting, shitty greenscreen, fucking horrid ending. Non sense script. Keep lying to yourself. Im sure you all thought BvS was art and a masterpiece, im sure you thought Super Mario Bros was misunderstood too.

I know that not all Russians are THIS retarded but damn, son.

mouseshill SEETHING

It's ok you'll have more PS2 airports to jerk over in Infinity Quips.

>It's a Sup Forums being wrong again episode

it doesn't say all white men are evil, just that all humanity (dr. poison included, who is a woman) are imperfect

I think first big solo female super hero movie brought in a lot of dads with daughters, and women in general. Probably a lot of peoples girlfriends/wives brought them along as well.
Did anyone actually see it? How was the story portrayed?

Is this the same liberal from Sup Forums spamming those articles about russians every single time we have a pro Sup Forums ideals thread?

Not what I was saying at all, but I can see how you'd need to protect your sensitive ego at all cost by making up arguments and posting them in all caps.

I wonder why the disparity in production budget is so much different though. Did Wonder Woman look like it cost 3x as much to make?

>a pro Sup Forums ideals thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Wonder Woman making bank is literally making MCUbabbies and Sup Forums completely implode
You're just one steps from LITERALLY SHAKING.

>a pro Sup Forums ideals thread
What the fuck?
But there's this russian guy who said "my English better than Gal's English" and goes on about WW being sjw and Marvel in every single thread.

So the 2 options are
>theres a gigantic conspiracy among all film critics far and wide that want to make every single comic book movie just like Marvel and will systematically dumb on anything thats not exactly like Marvel(except for Logan, but we wont mention that because it doesn't fit with our narrative) and Disney is for some reason throwing billions of dollars around to do this even though the Marvel movies were making bank before MoS came out
or
>Zack Snyder just isnt a very good director

lmfao none of that is true

Steve is the biggest hero in the movie when you think about it.

>ITT shitposting NEETs who think they're hollywood bigshot meme accountants because they look up Box Office Mojo.

>I wonder why the disparity in production budget is so much different
Ryan Reynolds.

Why won't you answer?
No no, please tell me, what was the strategy, what was the mechanism of action, what tools were used, and what are your sources for that? If these links are not fatuous implications, that should be easy.
Time Magazine is not a source. Time Magazine is a magazine.
Be sure to prove that nobody agreed with these values in the first place, so they must have come from Moscow.

>MY MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY IS MAKING MORE THAN YOUR MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY
Sup Forums is dead, bury it.

Logan? You speak of Logan, a fucking movie about Wolverine helping kids cross Trump's border and you think it was surprising that liberal critics liked it? Logan has a fraction of the depth BvS has. The depth in Logan is literally spelled out to you "comic-books aren't real". It's all about pandering to the politics critics want you to pander.

BvS openly mocks critics as clueless. And it's a completely fair assessment that they took very personally.

It's not that deep man, a Russian user with a completely broken English claimed he's better at it than Gal Gadot and shits on WW in every thread.

nah i just came here to laugh at Sup Forums's other failed predictions.

The DCEU didn't need saving, but it's great to finally see what a DCEU crowd-pleasing movie can achieve.
And Gal is a cute.

It's just Sup Forumsedditors and rejects of Sup Forums

>The DCEU didn't need saving

See

So WB was finationally saved by the DCEU, but the quality of the DCEU films needed saving.
As the general movie going public you should care more about quality and not about corporate executives lining their pockets.

Will Sup Forums ever be right? This is a prime example of "the more you hate it, the more it feeds on your hate and grows stronger".

>The DCEU didn't need saving
Well yeah, not financially. However, finally having good (in this case, great) WOM and incredible legs was long overdue.

>gas for bad guys was designed by woman

But . . . but you said only men were evil in this movie.

>All these super specific "records"

>another JIDF shill thread

Oh no i was called a mouseshill, didnt see that coming.

Lol you think I give a shit? Id love it if both Marvel and DC made quality films. LOL youre a fag who only wants your " team" to win. Fucking pathetic.

>WW is truly an event movie in a sea of would-be event movies, to the point where its success is actively hurting other films in the marketplace. That's not necessarily a good thing (Captain Underpants and Rough Night deserved better), but that's the only slightly negative part about Wonder Woman's historical box office run. It has now surpassed the lifetime domestic totals of the likes of Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($259 million), The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($202m), Star Trek ($257m) and The LEGO Movie ($257m).

>It is pacing 11% ahead of Man of Steel and 5% ahead of Suicide Squad with much smaller drops and much larger weekend totals. By the end of next weekend, it'll probably be ahead of the 24-day total ($311m) of Batman v Superman. It is around $52m ahead of Walt Disney's Guardians of the Galaxy at this juncture (it had a $222m 17-day total from a $94m weekend). If it continues to pace accordingly, we're talking about a $400m+ domestic total for Patty Jenkins' superhero smash. It's already pacing way ahead of The Secret Life of Pets ($29 million third weekend, $260m 17-day total). It's starting to look like that pie-in-the-sky $340-$360m domestic total may be not only realistic but something of a worst-case-scenario.

>The competition will still only do so much damage. Realistically speaking it's going to start losing screens when Transformers, Despicable Me 3 and Spider-Man: Homecoming roll into town, and Warner Bros. is going to have to turn its attention to The House (cough-double sneak preview-cough) and Dunkirk. But we may still be looking at a final figure awfully close to wherever Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 ends up. And it's no longer a guarantee that Despicable Me 3 and/or Spider-Man: Homecoming will be able to match wherever Wonder Woman ends its domestic run.

>So, does Wonder Woman surpass Guardians 2 and end the season as the summer's biggest domestic earner? It's no longer an insane notion, not with legs and buzz like this.

>dr. poison included,
Yet she showed as victim of war and allowed to live.
>"my English better than Gal's English"
Nope I've said at least I can hide my russian accent, unlike Gadot.
>lmfao none of that is true
Because..?
>Steve is the biggest hero
Nope he even saying it. And he isn't white.

>Rough Night deserved better

>Nope I've said at least I can hide my russian accent, unlike Gadot.
They wanted her for her accent you tard. That's why they had the entire island adopt it.

Great run for Wondy but
>If it continues to pace accordingly, we're talking about a $400m+ domestic total for Patty Jenkins' superhero smash
>So, does Wonder Woman surpass Guardians 2 and end the season as the summer's biggest domestic earner? It's no longer an insane notion, not with legs and buzz like this.
Sup Forums will LITERALLY collapse if this happens. Do I want it to happen? Yes.

>They wanted her for her accent you tard.
Yeah, because pseudoGreeks should have semitic accent.
>That's why they had the entire island adopt it.
Source? I've hheard that she just refused to work with her accent because of "muh heritage"

Your terrible grammar physically hurts me and you have the gall to shit on Gal's accent? Zero self-awareness, friendo.

>he isn't white
Because he's part Jewish? Fuck off

>Your terrible grammar physically hurts me
Good.
>you have the gall to shit on Gal's accent?
Yep, since grammar and accent are different things.

>Yeah, because pseudoGreeks should have semitic accent.
It doesn't matter, they just wanted a generic foreign accent, that's why outside of Gal they also tested Olga Kurylenko and Elodie Young, do you think most Americans can recognize an Israeli accent?
>Source?
Your common sense. Do you think it's a coincidence that the three women they wanted for the role were Mediterranean-looking with foreign accents?

>Fuck off
Ooops, looks like I've touched sensitive theme for you.

>It doesn't matter
>t.amerifat
>Your common sense.
So literally
>source:my ass
>. Do you think it's a coincidence that the three women they wanted for the role were Mediterranean-looking with foreign accents?
We talking about
>>That's why they had the entire island adopt it.

My girlfrien had made go to the threaters three times already to watch this movie. My sister has seeing it twice. Fuck.

>get both of them to dress up as wonder woman
>?
>kino

Learn to speak English. This is literally you. youtu.be/p7Ubgp4lPSo?t=7

I'm not offended or Jewish, but it's embarrassing that you think Chris Pine isn't white because one of his grandparents was Jewish. He's as white as you are to anyone that matters.