Why is Sup Forums so anti-trump now? I thought poll numbers didn't matter in august

Why is Sup Forums so anti-trump now? I thought poll numbers didn't matter in august.

H-he's still going to win, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>M-MUH RALLIES

trump cucks are so delusional

Correct the Record shills

they went from 1mil funding to 6mil+ over the last month and you're now seeing that.

if hillary gets elected i'm definitely leaving the country forever. what's a good place to be an expat

Now that he got nominated our work here is done, we can stop pretending.

This.
Also they've been doxed and are pissed.

considering you're likely a conservacuck, no where

They've been doxed you say? Plz gib juicy details.

SHILLS FOR HILLS LAD

It's just being shilled to fucking death, faggot.

If anything, that's indicative that he's doing better than ever before. Why dump resources into a non-threat?

Landslide victory in November.

He doesn't have the slightest chance of winning. I'm voting Hillary btw and always have.

Sup Forumss anti trump now?
since when?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/83933442/

BEST Korea?

Shills are here and the opportunist trolls are helping them. Nothing much changed except Sup Forums kicked a hornet nest by doxing a shill group.

He never had a chance. He's absolutely clueless on what he's doing. Manafort is a Hillary plant and the fact nobody has noticed this yet is hysterical.

His daughter is also secretly voting for Hillary and is behind her dad's stupid ass twitter posts.

I'll be proud to place my vote for the first woman president, Hillary Clinton, who will do everything she can to continue the amazing presidency of Barack Obama.

This. You don't get targeted if you're not a threat.
Main stream media sources are running 10 trump attack articles a day now as well.

>Muh muh minimum wage to post on pol

Get a real job you fucking waste of space to society.

Here's this too

>shilling stage: concerned shilling
There's still 3 months left and you morons already ran out of options. Trump landslide confirmed.

They're scared.

The fact you still think this is going to make your butthurt in November all the more enjoyable.

Over/Under on Sup Forums NEET suicides after a Trump loss?

Doing gods work here lads

Is there anything jewier than CTR? These kikes probably make an easy 12 bucks an hour in an attempt to collapse the western world and likely watch their families get slaughtered.

saged and hidden

Only 10? every place I go that has a TV on is bashing him 24/7 for everything and anything.

I would guess mass shootings, not suicides, would be the reaction with some of the people here.
You'd be a fool to take their aggression in any other way.
Pray that it won't be veterans.

kek

A Shillary telling people to kill themselves.

That's like saying black people don't kill each other.

here's your (you) and your $0.12, nigger.

man i want to apply to shill for hillary but I don't know which one I should even apply to on that
fuck mate i need cash

This. We're getting help from infinity chan though. Fucking shills should all be shot

1.Correct the record is raiding Sup Forums hard

2.maybe,you can only tell on election day these things

>The CTR managers and planners are downright terrible at their jobs
>They literally could have hired a random Aussie or Leaf shitposter with much better results overall

I'm downright amazed at how absolutely incompetent they can be