Movie about the American Revolution

>movie about the American Revolution
>Brits are "the bad guys"

>The patriot
>Mel Gibson and his two possible autistic sons take out a British convoy of more than 30 trained troops

>American are the good guys
>French are the good guys
>Brits are evil

That's called history

From the US' POV.

>native americans aren't black

>WW2 movie
>nazis are pure evil but cool

Thats a fascinating thing, btw. As much as the Hollywood jews wanna make them evil incarnated, they NEVER are able to away their coolness.

Pay attention to that, they just cant rewrite that as much as they try.

>movie has Poms in the film
>They aren't speaking Arabic

From my point of view the British are evil.

WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE BRITS ARE EVIL

Brits are objectively evil

In hindsight.

>no French in sight

Blacks didn't fight in the burger revolution though

They're running and hiding like they do

>Nazis had cool uniforms so it mean they were right

>thread about american revolution
>wasn't a war of independence

Your "joke" falls awfully flat.

Actually, they did

Actually they did. They even had integrated units which didn't happen again until Vietnam

not as a whole. there wasn't a regiment of blacks like there was in the civil war.

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

see
The Continental Army wasn't segregated.

Every fucking time.

some bait is too good to pass up.

I'm talking about faggots who make arguments then when they get their assholes blown out have to try and shoehorn in additional details, it's annoying.

Turn is actually pretty good about this, if you want to watch something from that period. Fookin Legend and John Andre are really likeable characters

>No mention of wealthy colonist wanting to manipulate the population by inciting them to overthrow British control so that the wealthy could gain more political power.

Dropped

movie about american revolution

> it doesn't cite the fact that the American ideals are based on the ideals of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

One of my forefathers commanded the Hessian troops in that battle. The rebels broke a Christmas truce with their cowardly attack. My forefather died, but my family stayed in America anyway. No hard feelings.

>the Americans don't seize the houses and lands of those who are too "loyalist"
>the Brits torch every house and church in sight, though

American Tempest by Harlow Unger is a great book and he talks about it on C-Span,

>movie about the British empire doing something bad
>only the English and Welsh are the bad guys

i guess but i feel like the rest of the world sees the brits as the bad guys when it comes to any revolution they had to put up with

>The United States forced Britain to give up their empire after WWII

goddamn do we ever stop cucking brits?

>patriots have American accents

>No taxation without reprensentation!
>Does the same thing to Puerto Rico

kek.

>We essentially became guardian of the waterways, absorbing the cost of it in material and men
>acting as a police force so europe can rebuild economically
>all of their nations grew economically with very little debt
>we now have trillions in debt
>trillions
>not billions
>not millions
>trillions
>with a forced low inflation rate that is hurting every single american financially except corporations that can recoup their money overseas
>brits cucked
>not us
>you

Everyone of our allies got a free fucking ride and our great grand children will be still paying for it, fuck you and this thread for myopic nature. Being shield for western world has given us fucking nothing. Who gives a shit if we have biggest army. We haven't seriously needed it in nearly a century. Everyone of importance has planet killing bombs. Beating up third world scrubs hasn't gained us any favors.

It was an excuse to make more bullets and bombs and feed our people unnecessarily into a meat grinder.

The 5 to 7 thousand people that died between Iraq and Afghanistan, so far, what has that solved? More people are dying now getting ran over by stolen trucks and stabbed to death with cutlery, we going to ban assault kitchen knives now?

At a certain point we need to stop deluding ourselves that we need to make devil deals with the world and we're thinking that is a win. We built china up with our trade, they think nothing like us and are almost on par economically with us. They've undermined our presence in our half the world already. They do not share our beliefs in capitalism and democracy.

Everyone has gained but us. When Europe fields an army and we can stop playing global police, then we will have gained something.

>american farmboys getting tricked into a war because some rich faggots want to make more money by setting up a racket known as government

Yikes. Any movies about this fucked up situation and how the "founding fathers" are a bunch of corporatotic propagandist faggots?

Based Americans

>movie about the French Revolution
>the revolutionaries are the "good guys"

You're gonna see my George Washington film that Robot Chicken predicted, right user?

You do realize everyone you're talking about knew well and good the rebellion was a longshot and that if they lost it was their necks on the chopping block for treason, right?

Mel Gibsom could have easily solo'd all of them