youtube.com/watch?v=90li7tw4CCM
youtube.com/watch?v=9fGWOJeXdQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMd0_gmhqGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8iLSvx6-tg
youtube.com/watch?v=nEOPEThHb8A
youtube.com/watch?v=GeBWlQrOCv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joe Don Baker, same movie.

I can't find it online but there's a scene in The Verdict where Paul Newman walks into a bar and punches Charlotte Rampling square in the face and the audience is actually meant to feel sympathetic to Newman

hostel

Twin Peaks movie, 2 hours of stupid sluts getting wrecked

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

love this scene
1/2

That webm people call Happy Valley Rape, but isn't actually from happy valley

2/2

fuck off roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=Te15IT7NjO8
KEK

I call this the pink pill. One of the easier ones to swallow.

Leave roasties to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4Pz1QDZYVQ

someone post the ass to face dragon tattoo scene with rooney

didn't read lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qX5b2mbNazQ

>that
>rape

youtube.com/watch?v=TABi6f-4uug

youtube.com/watch?v=YcO1Ey61i6M

Go to the 54:00 minute part youtube.com/watch?v=YcO1Ey61i6M

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8NklFXAd4

What is Roasties?

God damn link, go to the 54:00 part here.
youtube.com/watch?v=IuUTi3VsQ0E

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

>Sluts = all women
Top kek

why in the fuck are going around your family and checking up on their genital hygiene

nice post, bro

Wtf

Roast beef. Welcome to Sup Forums, here's your first red pill.

GABAGET THE FUCK OUT

Shut the fuck up, cunt, before I come over there and fuckstart your head.

10/10

>he knows what his mother's and sister's vaginas look like
>he knows what his father's penis smells like
Care to explain?

>husband has sex with his wife on their wedding night
>RAPE

This. Some dudes just let their insecurities and lack of success with the opposite sex just take their mind over completely. That's why you get this waifu shit and people claiming to abstain from sex because they don't want 'to be degenerate' when in reality they're beta spergs that have to live with the fact there are millions of other men who are good with women and they aren't.

Everyone here seems to really let their insecurities get to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=90li7tw4CCM
pure kino

>reddit spacing
>inflammatory post
>attention whore
womyn detected. it's so easy to identify women on the internet. Why don't you just kill yourself

I think every female character in Ichi the Killer is raped, tortured or killed. Or some combination of those.

>even when
Craftsmanship. BRAVO

lmao, repped

Huh, so we MGTOW now?

Can't put my finger on it....almost like I've seen this post somewhere before....

Chinese women know their place

youtube.com/watch?v=9fGWOJeXdQ8

Why do men have to prove themselves "good enough" to be loved?
Women certainly don't.

I condemn you to death for your crimes you fucking whore

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMd0_gmhqGY

They get a uterus pass, according to them. Never mind they're about to be rendered obsolete through science, in which case they'll no longer have that flimsy an excuse for why they believe they're in any way equal to men.

The supposedly "respectful" ones are just a tier above male-feminists. Learn to manipulate women you fucking beta pushovers

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8iLSvx6-tg

youtube.com/watch?v=nEOPEThHb8A

BRAPPP

>board full of virgin, republican, shut-in losers
>hate minorities and women because they can't get laid
this place is so toxic you should be ashamed

You really overestimate what that hole between your legs is worth, you vapid, deluded cunt. Fuck off back to tumblr

Why was he doing this?

I'd think eating out a punk girl's asshole would be the last thing on the menu, these girls always seem unhygienic

why didn't she brap him in self defence?

Says the bitch that can't open a pickle jar without aid.

>punch strong enough to make her fly to the wall
>takes that many punches to finish her

stupid retarded shit

Let us see if you have the same attitude when you see a bug in your room at 2 in the morning.

cringe

Sexy Sadi is cute

God that was such a shitty movie but Damon Wayans made what was good about it good.

mmm wow this is hot

i wanna fuck you guys for defending womyn so bravely on the internet

you're fucking retarded

I understand.
If I don't wash my cock n balls within 2-3 days, it starts to smell like seafood.

it's unironically quipkino done right

youtube.com/watch?v=GeBWlQrOCv4
Shud up cunt

Hello vag blasted Roast, maybe if you hadn't let Jamal ram your pussy so hard you wouldn't have to shill so hard as we speak.

I am sorry for your loss.

That's not real is it?

That's what women want you to believe

>shitty movie

Last Boy Scout is fucking kino I'm gonna wreck you motherfucker

Stop demonising shy men

Phil saying to Lorraine "how about this humidity" always makes me laugh, I don't know why

nice

Swedes have great asshole hygiene.

This. Strong men fear and worship women and their sons.

>some actor got to fucking do this

literally not how it works

my boss and i made out and i got to suck on her titties during this scene. she was drunk as fuck and hopped on top of me.

when i think back on it it's kind of fucked but i love the irony

how about you go back where you came from you homogay tourist

women actually have thicker skull than men on average

>tfw you start seeing women with the 1000 cock stare

what else is real

>roasties

Do you and your submissive virgin beta friends actually use the word "roasties"? Do you know how sad and pathetic that makes you?

That's why chicks avoid you like the plague, dude, and they can sense your submissive cowardice the way a dog can sense fear.

Since you obviously don't have any real male friends to tell you to stop acting like a faggot, let me help you out by telling you to stop acting like a faggot.

Spotted the butthurt roastie

good stuff user. i think i might actually enjoy this becoming a light pasta

you deserve this (you) and more

yes, because the alpha male jock date rapists sure treat women with candor and respect right?

why do you outtie pussy females always resort to that ''virigin'' '''insult'''? cant come up w/ new or original thoughts?

I didn't know women lurked on Sup Forums. This is why I like these threads. LEAVE.

>All these butthurt beta virgins

Have some self respect and quit acting like a bunch of faggots.

Step 1 of not acting like a beta male is disregarding all input from roasties.

>reddit spacing

i appreciate the spergs for creating these in-groups that allow for sexual abstinence and being aromantic to be "a thing". I suffer from psychosis and have never really wanted children, though I feel in my heart I could be a great father to them, or at the least, extremely dedicated.

But with the legitimate difficulties forming relationships already in my way, as well as just being a beta faggot for swaths of my life, or rather, shy and oblivious- on top of an already severe desire to NOT pass on my genes as I never want a child to suffer from what I suffer from and certainly can never allow my father to have access to my progeny as he is an accursed bastard man, having an avenue where it doesn't feel like "you are just doing this b/c you are a weak tfw no gf faggot" is nice.

There are days when I don't think of other humans, intimacy, and sexual intercourse as revolting and somehow tied to an evil paradigm. Women have been interested in me, and I have absolutely gorgeous friends that don't find me absolutely disgusting, are cuddly or sweet towards me without relegating me to a completely non-sexually threatening cuck (aka, we can still have OOOOH AWKWAAARD *blushuuu* moments) feels nice, reminds me that im not worthless.

in the end i love my girl friends since i can be a pretty big homo and talk about gay shit with them all day and i love being an uncle because i can still prove myself an educator and influencer without all the stress. i hope one day im better and don't hear voices telling me to kill myself anymore but im good for now. life isn't so bad.

>Step 1 of not acting like a beta male is

Not being afraid of pussy, like you, faggot.

He cried on set

Was the ass eating simulated?