Trump Hate Thread

Why does /pol support this fucking dork. He's incompetent, dishonest, and an attention whore. I don't really believe in the whole "degenerate" thing, but if I did Drumpf is the first person I'd call degenerate. Seriously, he has literally no integrity and can only put forth ludicrous ideas that are entirely inapplicable. The Muslim ban he proposed is a total farce and every sensible person should reject it entirely. Don't even get me started on the Mexican border wall.

>inb4 "shill"
>inb4 "Correct the record"
>inb4 "Hillary supporter"

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/15/doj-trump-s-early-businesses-blocked-blacks.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73160498/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Sup Forums is full of fat, soft-dick retards who blame their problems on everything but their own crippling insecurity and ignorance.

Donald Trump is very easy to relate to, in that regard.

>he thinks Shillary is any better
Wew lad

Its the alt right faggots from reddddit

>dork
Get out, Kevin.

This board hates SJWs so much that they'll support any candidate that hates them too. It's really that simple.

Saged

3 shills in 1 thread! Wew lad

Hmmm... really made me think.

This.

Trump is just like them, only cares for himself. Read up Tony Schwartz (the actual writer of the Art of the Deal and spent almost 2 years with Trump) had to say; Trump only cares about himself, and he has the attention and judgement of a 9 year old with add.

No wonder pol loves this joke.

BTW poltards he blew his chances this week, Hillary is going to win.

>hating SJWs is a bad thing!!! waah!!!!

>ITT: Retards

>The Muslim ban he proposed is a total farce
Why? Islam is incompatible with a liberty-loving republic and is a seditious political ideology. It's inviting insurgents into our country.

>Mexican border wall
Why the fuck wouldn't it work, exactly?

He's just trying to preserve our way of life and the gene pool that makes it possible.

Bump. You Trumpfags will be purged from this site soon

>Muh shills
Not an argument

>ad hominem attacks

threadly reminder to sage all ctr shills

Oh no someone will enforce the law

What a fucking tragedy

Dump drumpf

Drumpf stumped

Drumpfkims btfoooo

I'm a cruzmissile now

>Not an argument
Yes it is.
Saged.

Fuck mudshits fuck spics MAGA

If Palin was a man, this is what I imagine he would look and sound like.
Honest to god, it amazes me how much the republican party continues to shoot itself in the foot.
I was convinced after 8 years of Obama in office that the right would realize they need to pivot to the left, but instead they've gone even further to the right.

Sage

God damn is that the work of /cfg/?

if they picked rand paul as the nominee they'd have this election in the bag. instead they picked a grandiose retarded orangutan.

>Implying you can ban a whole religion
What are you gonna do to stop them Sup Forumsack? Are you just gonna ask them if they're Muslim? I suppose you could, after all terrorists are known for honesty.

>Muh wall!
The same wall Mexico has pledged not to support. The same wall that has practically no support from Congress. I'm getting ahead of myself. After all it's not like Trump will win presidency.

Daily reminder shills... it's only time unitl you are next

The GOP didn't need to pivot leftward. The country hasn't been moving left because of any case made to the American people, it's because of third world immigration.

I don't and never have supported Drumpf. Fortunately Clinton is always welcome to new voters.

>Trump was never accused of racism
Wow you're retarded.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/15/doj-trump-s-early-businesses-blocked-blacks.html

Nah. This is the work of a couple of Trumpshills in Microsoft Word

hello

Yeah, this cycle could've been one of the easiest wins for them, not just on the presidential level either.
I'm still absolutely shocked at what's going on. I can't imagine how infuriated the other prominent republicans are. What Trump has said is likely to harm the republican party in future elections too.

Bump. Got to stop Trumpshills from saging

Some
Americans have
Great
Expectations

For
A
Great
Generation
Of
Trump

OP can't bump his own thread

:^)

hi

Bump

Has been working well so far

Its quite simple, first you must understand Sup Forums.
Your dealing with a bunch of white, middle-class americans here, which are never represented in politics. Its either the rich or the poor, not to mention the minorities and the women. We're tired of SJW bullshit which is plaguing other candidates. Some of us would like to support third party, but just on polling alone, they don't stand a high enough chance. So we pick him. Muslim ban a "farce"?. Lets put it this way, Europe floods with "refugees" and crime rates skyrockets and terror attacks increase, to the point where its a weekly occurence. They take up money and resources, my grandma's friend in germany (she's retired) was asked if she would like to work to help support the refugees. Here we fear higher taxes or an increased retirement age to support them. They need us but we don't need them. The wall isnt unreasonable, hell it might now even be a wall. If anything, it will be a more secured border (with physical structure) between mexico and america which is just enforcement of our current border policy. Deportation, is more questionable, if they aren't crimanals and are supporting our economy, i think we should let some stay, but if they are welfare leeches, then deport them. "deporting 11 million peple is unreasonable" Then tell me why hitler could cram 12 million people in the gassers? Just looking at statistics, they cost around $100 bil a year which harms local economies plus they work for less which makes it harder for americans to get jobs as employers would rather hire them instead.

Yes they do need to pivot towards the left. Demographics is king in democracy.
Note: Need, not should
Jeb Bush was an example of the establishment deciding to pivot to the left.

And he got crushed

Btw he also has a more simplified tax code that is also quite friendly to low income people

Sage.

saged and hidden

>Your dealing with a bunch of white, middle-class americans here, which are never represented in politics
For good reason

> Europe floods with "refugees" and crime rates skyrockets and terror attacks increase, to the point where its a weekly occurence. They take up money and resources, my grandma's friend in germany (she's retired) was asked if she would like to work to help support the refugees. Here we fear higher taxes or an increased retirement age to support them
I'm talking about the practicality of banning an entire religion from entry.

>The wall isnt unreasonable, hell it might now even be a wall. If anything, it will be a more secured border (with physical structure) between mexico and america which is just enforcement of our current border policy
So we already have a wall then? No need for Trump then. Besides they use tunnels to get into America anyways.

>deporting 11 million peple is unreasonable" Then tell me why hitler could cram 12 million people in the gassers
Is this an argument? The answer is quite simple. Hitler launched a genocide and used force to deport people from their homes. Is that what you support?

And by "for good reason" I mean that the fags on here don't deserve representation

wow pro trump paid bots are out in force tonight

nice photoshop

> muh wall

The overwhelming majority of undocumented immigrants arrive in the country via plane and overstay their visas/fall under the radar.

Team Trump probably knows this (even Fox pundits point it out to his surrogates) but they're hoping it's a potent enough symbol to stir up enough support among nationalists. They know the wall is pure fantasy. There's no money for it, Mexico certainly won't pay for it, Trump can't renegotiate any existing trade deals as leverage without a Congress whose Republican majority opposes Trump's protectionism.

You can hold out hope, but Trump's campaign is falling to bits. I suggest you find a hobby to occupy your time and just forget about politics for a few years.

shills always getting defensive when you call them out

He has a destructive tax plan that would crash American incomes

Yes, he did.
But do you see how the establishment thinks it's something worth considering and trying?
They see the writing on the wall. There will be elections after Trump and it's only a matter of time when the blue-collar white vote loses its steam.

wtf i am trump now

>For good reason
Such as?

>I'm talking about the practicality of banning an entire religion from entry
Its not the religion as much as the common traits we see, even within terrorist attacks in Europe, MUSLIM men from syria and other regions, ignoring religion, we dont have a 100% flawless system of identifing any threats

>So we already have a wall then? No need for Trump then. Besides they use tunnels to get into America anyways
No we dont have a full border, there are large areas without walls where they cross over. The solution to tunnels is better foot patrol and eliminating sanctuary cities

>Is this an argument? The answer is quite simple. Hitler launched a genocide and used force to deport people from their homes. Is that what you support?
The point isn't the genocide, but that it is posible to move large quantities of people to desired places. Consitering that we are over 70 years past that, this should be even easier

/thread

Islam should be treated like a borderless seditious hostile nation.

Islam wants political power. Its political elements are inseparable from its religious elements. It construes itself as a total structure for life, including overthrowing the political systems of its host states.

It needs to be treated like a hostile state.

How so?

sage hide

So from that chart it appears ISIS doesn't really have that much support at all. Not even in their base of operation.

>Cohen
>seemslegit.jpg

Shillbot on overdrive.

can mods do something about these fucking shill threads? holy shit this is getting ridiculous. also saged, faggot.

"shill threads"
not an argument

MUH SAFE SPACE
top kek

>muh safe space

Look at this giant pussy.

And suddenly Hillary was never accused of racism now?

Because for all his faults Trump is still better than the alternatives.

Hillary is a criminal and only out for herself as well as being the most corrupt candidate to ever grace the political stage

Bernie was a DNC plant who was only an option because the Democrats wanted to harness the youth vote for donations and support like they did with Obama

Honestly when the political arena is so full of horrible choices that they make Trump look good you have more to worry about than one orange haired real estate investor

I cannot believe the disrespect he has shown for our military families.

Yeah, Obama is a real piece of Jewish dogshit.

>Australia Jr.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73160498/

Goyim. This is silly. Your trust, please.

You can't get through life without trusting the President, can you?

I created ISIS. I created Black Lives Matter. I am responsible for the sniper killings of white police officers. There's nothing you can do to stop me.

I laugh in disbelief, every time I speak. I cannot believe how great I am at lying to your face.

It would be a shame if Trump were to become President. That would make me a liar, wouldn't it.

Enjoy your genocide, Crackers.

lol anyone can make a website. try harder

>b-buh-but muh trumpshills
You are the real shills here.

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Last Great White Hope or dope

Are Bernouts still upset?

shill bucks
for
hillary cucks

C-c-cause m-m-muh feeluns

>doesn't even know what the meaning of """"""""""ARCHIVE"""""""""" is
Shill detected

Because Hillary is still somehow worse.

This is a forum for political discussion yeah? I can post.

OP has left thread and KHS

Anyone can make a website, but it takes a true artist to make shitposts of such quality as yours.

Political discussion does not involve twisting words around, lying about the truth, and throwing ad hominem attacks.

Losers is what you're saying

CTR is off the hook tonight. Nobody outside the media and your left wing echo chambers actually gives a fuck about any of this garbage.

You're getting it, Goy! Get your Goyfood now!

Do you hear the bell? It's time for your fucking reward!

Ctr shill

oh course.

now please explain your reason for being here, and why we would be interested in listening to a paid shill commit seditious and borderline treasonous acts to win the election for a criminal ?

Do you have the picture of his feet dangling?

Are they dingling? Are his heels bobbing?

Is thewe a puddew ov bwood on dah fwoor?

I'm not paid. Are you paid? How do I know you aren't paid? Do you realize how stupid what you're saying is? Probably not since you're a drumpf supporter.

Because guns and taxes. Fuck tax raising, gun grabbing cunt.

Because every little 17 year old American on here has no idea what there talking about besides "hurr durr trump is God Emperor hehehe right guys?"

What a bunch of fucking pricks. They know nothing about foreign policy or domestic even. I seriously think people meme'd it into existence and people took it seriously and then it spread like cancer or Zika Virus.

Or the supporters are stupid ass Europeans who shill for trump and claim anyone who disagrees about anything is a shill and they dismiss it. Fuckig dumb

Oh are you explaining drumpf supporters? Sure sounds like it.

Selfless bump for OP

Why should Trump or anyone else care about your underachieving, groveling ass?

fpbp

I think we need to get behind a serious backlash against anyone found working for Clinton after the purge. check her payroll and have every person who was paid to shill for her put in work camps in the Nevada desert all summer and then shipped to alaska for the coldest part of the winter

Thank you for correcting the record.